Windows 10: Win10 app "store" configuration

Discus and support Win10 app "store" configuration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a configuration setting for this "store" app. I see people post shots of downloads available for certain apps thru the store. I might have set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by meebers, Nov 5, 2015.

1. meebers Win User

Win10 app "store" configuration

Is there a configuration setting for this "store" app. I see people post shots of downloads available for certain apps thru the store. I might have set mine to automatic, and want to change it. Tx

:)

meebers, Nov 5, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Nov 5, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Win10 app "store" configuration :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Win10 app "store" configuration :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Win10 app "store" configuration :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Win10 app "store" configuration :)

musum, Nov 5, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

I just open the store using the icon on the taskbar. Click on the account icon. That opens up a menu. click on Downloads and updates to get to the screen I think that you are talking about.

Win10 app "store" configuration [​IMG]

Win10 app "store" configuration [​IMG]

JohnC, Nov 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Win10 app "store" configuration - Similar Threads - Win10 app store

2. Win10 Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Store: Code: 0x800700B7 Is the code i get when it's about to end the install of MOST software.. Some software works..but like MSI Dragon Center which i need for my motherboard doesn't wanna install completely and i nee the store version since the standalone DC doesn't work at all...
  3. Some Win10 apps broken including windows store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some Win10 apps broken including windows store: I updated 2 days ago to version 2004. Today I noticed that my image viewer aint working then I found few more that are not working including windows store. I tried every powershell command I can find but it doesn't work. I also tried resetting the app via apps and features...
  4. Configuring Win10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configuring Win10 Mail: Help me please configure my Outbox folder in Win10 Mail. I want to have the recipients’ name instead of my name in the outbox. Moreover it is difficult to find a required email. It is a problem with my Gmail account....
  5. Win10-Unusual configuration of Login Window Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10-Unusual configuration of Login Window Setting: Hi there need advice regarding an unusual configuration & function of one of my Desktop Computer running Win 10 Version 1903 Normally there is an empty/ blank white rectangular slot where you type your Window PIN/Password to open Window? In my system there is an extra grey...
  6. win10 store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    win10 store: i have reset my ASUS laptop once and since then my win10 store never work ,even you can not open it at al.Im so bored now . help help help and i have tried the way in powershell and it says that can not found objects...
  7. configure Win10 to connect 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    configure Win10 to connect 2nd monitor: I'm just switching from Win10 on an HP laptop to Win10 on a Surface Book2. In Display settings I can see that Win10 sees my HDMI connected monitor, but it doesn't send any signal to the monitor. And the monitor reports no signal received. The monitor is also shown on my...
  8. Configure TTLS settings in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Configure TTLS settings in Win10: For connecting to my institute's WiFi, I need to specify certain TTLS properties. The instructions given by the sysadmin (and other sources on the internet, e.g. this one) seem to no longer apply to the current version of Windows 10 (Home edition, version 1803, build...
  9. Store apps data/configuration files after uninstall?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store apps data/configuration files after uninstall?: When uninstalling store apps, will this also remove any data/configuration files associated with the app? The reason I ask, I had a working Twitch app, Unstream. Lately this app only partially works, I can open streams from the notification but launching Unstream from the...
  10. Boot configuration lost for win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot configuration lost for win10: Woke up my PC from sleep mode today and found out there was an update applied played most of the day today and when I got one of my notorious video feed loss computer freeze I restarted Mt machine and now I have a boot configuration data failure error code 0xc0000001. Now...