Windows 10: Win10 BSOD - Netio.sys/Other

Discus and support Win10 BSOD - Netio.sys/Other in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This has been going on for the last few weeks... I am not sure what is causing it. Below I have included the BSOD dumps. The primary BSOD I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EnderGotGame, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Win10 BSOD - Netio.sys/Other

This has been going on for the last few weeks... I am not sure what is causing it. Below I have included the BSOD dumps. The primary BSOD I keep getting is a Netio.sys crash. I am also getting multiple others. Thanks for your help!

+++ WER9 +++:
    Fault bucket 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_MAE, type 0
    Event Name: BlueScreen
    Response: http://wer.microsoft.com/responses/r...4-9398a17f2e99
    Cab Id: 4b7183db-e44e-4bf6-9b64-9398a17f2e99

Problem signature:
    P1: 124
    P2: 0
    P3: ffffe001718dc028
    P4: be000000
    P5: 800400
    P6: 10_0_10240
    P7: 0_0
    P8: 256_1
    P9:
    P10:

+++ WER5 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: 3b
    P2: c0000005
    P3: fffff8012b73df13
    P4: ffffd00077de6190
    P5: 0
    P9:
    P10:

++ WER4 +++:
    Fault bucket 0x3B_netio!StreamProcessCallout, type 0
    Response: http://wer.microsoft.com/responses/r...e-3937c1d11665
    Cab Id: 2af8725d-0f68-4663-8d8e-3937c1d11665

Problem signature:
    P1: 3b
    P2: c0000005
    P3: fffff8012b73df13
    P4: ffffd00077de6190
    P5: 0
    P9:
    P10:

Requested logs:
    Attachment 47745

-Ender

:)

EnderGotGame, Nov 12, 2015

2. WIN10 BSOD netio.sys

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

Try connecting to different video outputs on the PC. Sometimes a change in driver can cause the video to be sent:

• To a different Adapter: from integrated graphics to a discrete card or vice versa.

• To a different output: from HDMI to DVI, Display Port to VGA, or any other combination.
    Method 2:

Try to boot into Safe Mode with Networking or
    Enable low-resolution video

Press and hold the shift key while clicking on Restart at the login Screen (Bottom right corner).

• Select Troubleshootand click on Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Settingsand click on
              Restart.

• After restarting, choose Enable Safe modewith networkingor
              Low Resolution Video.
    Also check Device Manager and look for Display Adapters.

• If you see 2 items under Display Adapters, disable to integrated video card (e.g. Intel HD 4000 or AMD Radeon HD 4200) and restart. (Try vice versa if it does not work).

• If you see 1 item under Display Adapters, rollback the driver or uninstall the display adapter in Device Manager, and enable the option to delete driver software.
    Method 3: Update the drivers from the manufacturer’s website

Go to the manufacturer’s website and search for the latest drivers available for your computer model and then download and install them on the computer in compatibility mode.

Check the PC or display adapter manufacturer’s site for an updated driver.

Download the Windows 10/Windows 8 drivers from the Manufacturer’s website and install them
    in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the driver setup file and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Make a check mark next to Run this program in “Compatibility mode” and select previous version of Windows supported by the software, from the drop down list.

• Then click on “Apply” and “Ok” option.

• Then install the driver.

• Then restart your computer and check how it works.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 12, 2015
  3. WIN10 BSOD netio.sys

Hello Guru Kiran,

thanks for the copy-pasted response!

Anyone with the idea how to solve this one? Can anyone read those dump files? I would do it myself, but really don't know how.

Thanks,

IM

Ivan Martinović, Nov 12, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Win10 BSOD - Netio.sys/Other

Hi EnderGotGame,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please read How to upload files

Have you checked your network drivers for updates? NETIO.sys stands for Network Input/Output System driver which means either the network drivers or 3rd party drivers trying to access the internet are causing issues.

5. Yes. I have updated my network drivers to the latest ones and i havent gotten the netio.sys error since. I am now getting a Memory Management BSOD... *Sad Here is another zip of reports from my machine. Attachment 48734

EnderGotGame, Nov 16, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    What were you doing and what happened?

7. I was playing star wars battlefront. And it bluescreened with a memory management screen. On top of that the game will crash once every 5-15 min. I am currently running a windows memory diagnostic.

8. axe0 New Member

Win10 BSOD - Netio.sys/Other [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

9. Ran memtest with no errors for 8 passes. Could this be due to a bad driver? If so how do I find out what driver?

10. axe0 New Member
    With a memory management crash it could be bad drivers, bad memory, bad slot or the frequency and/or voltage of the memory is not as what is should be.
    For the frequency and voltage, please check your BIOS for these values and let me know what they are.
    For the drivers, please follow instructions below

Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU and cooling system.How to fill in your system specs:

11. My Memory Frequency is 2448 MHz, Voltage is 1.671.

System specs:
    CPU: i7 4790k
    Mobo: Asus Hero VII
    Mem: 16 GB (2x 8 GB Sticks) Gskill Trident X DDR3 2400

I am running the driver test now and will report back with my findings.

12. axe0 New Member
    Please put your system specs in your 'My System specs' as instructed.
    Only those few won't be enough.

13. Win10 BSOD - Netio.sys/Other

EDITED: Double post by mistake...

14. System are now Specs Updated!

Driver Verifier is coming back with a bluescreen on dgmbx2fu.sys Looks like my M-Audio interface is the culprit... However, now I am stuck in a boot loop and I have tried everything in the instructions to disable Driver Verifier. Nothing is working *Sad

15. Fixed the bootloop by just restoring back to my restore point. I will uninstall my mbox and then try to re-verify. Still need to figure out whats causing the memory management bsod.

Thema:

1. Win10 BSOD - Netio.sys/Other - Similar Threads - Win10 BSOD Netio

2. Netios replacing by mDSN ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netios replacing by mDSN ?: I have a customer which is using Netbios and its complain that need to be stoped, I was looking into the internet and found that Microsoft its replacing Netbios for mDNS, do you have this article ? If not able to Disable Netbios, is there any diferent replace solution ?...
  3. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  4. Win10 BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (wdf01000.sys) on Dell XPS 5520

Win10 BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (wdf01000.sys) on Dell XPS 5520: This started occurring past few days on my Dell XPS 5520. Very random. Cannot pinpoint the root cause of this issue. Updated Dell drivers via Dell Command Update....
  5. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  6. [BSOD] Win10 - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - L1C63x64.sys - Atheros

[BSOD] Win10 - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - L1C63x64.sys - Atheros: Hi, since I upgraded to win10, I have been getting several BSOD's while using my computer. Windows blames L1c63x64.sys, which is the driver for "Qualcomm Atheros AR8161 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)", and I notice that it crashes more often when I'm...
  7. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  8. Win10-Education ; BSOD : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(l1c63x64.sys)

Win10-Education ; BSOD : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(l1c63x64.sys): Hello guys. Now my computer have a terrible problems please help me Before 3~4day start have BSOD so i do the system restore to before 10days but still have BSOD and i install all the driver from MSI website but also fail to fix..... 42332
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
Tags: