Windows 10: Win10 Calculator problem - can't type, doesn't get focus

Discus and support Win10 Calculator problem - can't type, doesn't get focus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all - I've had a reoccuring problem that happens on some of the past updates of Win10, including the current 1803 version (but worked fine on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by exjmc, Aug 6, 2018.

1. exjmc Win User

Win10 Calculator problem - can't type, doesn't get focus

Hey all - I've had a reoccuring problem that happens on some of the past updates of Win10, including the current 1803 version (but worked fine on the last version). If I run the calculator (my keyboard has a Calc button that spawns it), it usually pops up under all the other applications, and I have to go click it in the taskbar to bring it forward. Then, once I've clicked on it, I can't type any numbers on the keyboard or number pad and have to use the mouse to click the numbers I want (super slow!). Sometimes it's fixable if I run Calculator, click to bring it forward, click away to another app, then come back to Calc again, then everything works.

Any thoughts? My Google-fu is failing me, all I see are articles about people that can't get Calc to run at all...

Mike

:)

exjmc, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Konmal88 Win User

Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

Konmal88, Aug 6, 2018
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Win10 Calculator problem - can't type, doesn't get focus

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Win10 Calculator problem - can't type, doesn't get focus

1. Win10 Calculator problem - can't type, doesn't get focus - Similar Threads - Win10 Calculator problem

2. The calculator doesn't calculate right.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The calculator doesn't calculate right.: Typing 5+5*2 gives the answer 20Should be 15 as multiplication always comes before addition/subtraction.This is the result of the calculator assuming that when you continue writing it should calculate at each step.Please fix this because it does not make a useful product when...
  3. The calculator doesn't calculate right.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The calculator doesn't calculate right.: Typing 5+5*2 gives the answer 20Should be 15 as multiplication always comes before addition/subtraction.This is the result of the calculator assuming that when you continue writing it should calculate at each step.Please fix this because it does not make a useful product when...
  4. Windows 11 Calculator App focus problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Calculator App focus problem: Hello everybody, i have this problem with Windows 11 since the windows was avaliable and i updated my license from Windows 10 to 11, i use the default windows calculator and the way i normally open it is by pressing the Windows Key and type ''calc'' on the search bar from...
  5. Windows 11 Calculator App focus problem

Windows 11 Calculator App focus problem: Hello everybody, i have this problem with Windows 11 since the windows was avaliable and i updated my license from Windows 10 to 11, i use the default windows calculator and the way i normally open it is by pressing the Windows Key and type ''calc'' on the search bar from...
  6. Calculator applications doesn't work...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator applications doesn't work...: Why does calculator,calander ..doesn't open in windows 10 operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-applications-doesnt-work/e593400e-5277-4c4c-8593-e246d74e3592
  7. calculator/mail doesn't work

calculator/mail doesn't work: When I try open calculator or mail or any other application I can see it trying to open for a brief moment but then it closed immediately. what can i do? Easyupload.io - Upload files for free and transfer big files easily. link for the situation 160138
  8. Calculator focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator focus: This question has been asked several times but they are all locked and it has clearly not been resolved as it is still an issue. Windows 10 Calculator key brings up the calculator and sometimes puts it on top. Pinning to the task bar seems to force it on top which should...
  9. Win10 Calculator problem - can't type, doesn't get focus

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Calculator problem - can't type, doesn't get focus: Hey all - I've had a reoccuring problem that happens on some of the past updates of Win10, including the current 1803 version (but worked fine on the last version). If I run the calculator (my keyboard has a Calc button that spawns it), it usually pops up under all the other...
  10. Calculator doesn't initiate.

Calculator doesn't initiate.: After an update my calculator fails to initiate. When I double-click the app it shows on the desktop for about half a second as a shadow but disappears in an instant. I've rolled back the update but it didn't solve the problem. So now I am trying to uninstall it in order to...