Windows 10: Win10 calendar - turn on notification/reminder when an event upcoming?

Discus and support Win10 calendar - turn on notification/reminder when an event upcoming? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Its OK, I found out how to do it. : s 98850 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bansaw, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Bansaw Win User

Win10 calendar - turn on notification/reminder when an event upcoming?

Its OK, I found out how to do it. : s

:)

Bansaw, Nov 23, 2017

2. change auto-reminder from 15 min. to off in windows 10 calendar app

Hi

When I make a appointment in the Windows 10 calendar app, it will make a reminder and I will get a notification 15 min. before the event takes place. I can turn off the reminder for each appointment, but is it possible to auto-set the reminder to "off"?

I have done it on calendar.live.com but I can't find the setting in the calendar app.

Jens Holm Rasmussen, Nov 23, 2017
  3. Windows Calender Reminders

Hi David,

Are you talking about Calendar app on the phone or on Outlook.com website?

It depends on the events you have created. When you create a new event, you can set a reminder notification for the event. If you don't want notifications to appear, you can turn off a notification for a single event or for the entire app.

If you are referring to Calendar app, then refer the link below.

How do I turn off notifications in Calendar for Windows 10?:

How do I turn off notifications in Calendar for Windows 10?

For reference:

Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 FAQ:-

Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 FAQ

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Calendar. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 23, 2017
Thema:

Win10 calendar - turn on notification/reminder when an event upcoming?

1. Win10 calendar - turn on notification/reminder when an event upcoming? - Similar Threads - Win10 calendar turn

2. Event Reminder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Reminder: I clicked on time/date, added event reminder. The reminder has a red bar on the left if that means anything.So, my problem is that I cannot delete it.Nothing shows in the calendar for that day when i click on the reminder.Please help...
  3. Event Reminder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Reminder: I clicked on time/date, added event reminder. The reminder has a red bar on the left if that means anything.So, my problem is that I cannot delete it.Nothing shows in the calendar for that day when i click on the reminder.Please help...
  4. Is there a taskbar toolbar that shows your current calendar event or reminders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a taskbar toolbar that shows your current calendar event or reminders?: [ATTACH] I want to have my current schedule displayed on my display so that I can glance at it any time to remind me about what I should be doing at the time. I think a taskbar toolbar would be the best solution for that, but I am not aware of any software that lets you do...
  5. How to turn off or change Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

How to turn off or change Windows 10 Calendar Reminders: I'm using Windows 10 Calendar app to show my G-Suite calendar. When I create a new calendar event it defaults to a 15 minute reminder. I'd like it to default to no reminder. Is it possible to do that? I am not using Outlook, thought I do have Office 365 account....
  6. Calendar/Reminder app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar/Reminder app: Hi, I`m looking for calendar/reminder/to-do app for my dad, that meets these requirements: - multiple notifications for 1 event, 21 days before, 14, 7, 3 etc. - notifications appear on desktop, after start of system - view for next week/month events - as simple as possible I...
  7. Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calendar Reminders: I've been unable to get the reminder feature to work. I have no problem setting a reminder, but then nothing happens. Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar-reminders/4742ce34-e27b-4466-bd59-6210b1856ad3
  8. Getting spam reminded event in Windows notification center everyday

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting spam reminded event in Windows notification center everyday: Hi, recently I'm getting some Russian spam (about some online making money) even in my windows notification center. It asks me to snooze or dismiss. When I click on that it opens my calendar I think (I don't remember well, didn't pay attention) and when I go in Windows...
  9. Turned off calendar notifications by accident

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turned off calendar notifications by accident: I turned off my calendar notifications by accident and cannot get them back. I tried to reinstall the app but the issue persists. Please help. Windows 10, version 1803, build 17134.523....
  10. Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar

Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar: I have just started to use the Windows 10 Calendar app and have set up several 'Test' events with the reminder time set to 15, 30 minutes and 1 hour reminder time. The time for each passes with no indication of a reminder for any of them that I can see. What should they look...