Windows 10: Win10 Creators Update - Admin Command Prompt - ?

Discus and support Win10 Creators Update - Admin Command Prompt - ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do you access/get to the Admin Command Prompt in the newest Win10 Creators update? Its Window Start Key > cmd > Right Click Command Prompt (Run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BuzWeaver, May 15, 2017.

1. BuzWeaver Win User

Win10 Creators Update - Admin Command Prompt - ?

How do you access/get to the Admin Command Prompt in the newest Win10 Creators update?

Its Window Start Key > cmd > Right Click Command Prompt (Run as Admin) is that correct?

:)

BuzWeaver, May 15, 2017

2. Command Prompt & Command Prompt Admin

PowerShell can do everything the command prompt can plus more. Microsoft is moving towards using PowerShell more than command prompt. To find out more information about PowerShell click here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/#pi...

MikeSnyder61704, May 15, 2017
  3. Command Prompt & Command Prompt Admin

When I open the Task Bar on my computer instead of seeing Command Prompt & Command Prompt Admin I have Powershell & Powershell Admin in place of

[Moved from:
    Windows
    /Windows 10/Ease of access]

davidwright262, May 15, 2017
  4. BuzWeaver Win User

Thank you Wullail.

BuzWeaver, May 15, 2017
  5. pparks1 Win User
    Remember, you can always run Powershell as an admin. You can do your standard commands in the powershell window.

pparks1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 Creators Update - Admin Command Prompt - ? - Similar Threads - Win10 Creators Update

2. FYI: Win10 21H1 and Command Prompt Colors

in Windows 10 Support
    FYI: Win10 21H1 and Command Prompt Colors: Early this morning, I upgraded my Windows 10 Professional installation to feature version 21H1. I have been running all day, with no significant things to report except one minor annoyance that I solved easily. The annoyance is that the Colors tab, which one would expect to...
  3. elevated admin command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    elevated admin command prompt: where is the dictionary and/or the appendix for the language to use in the elevated admin command prompt??? I would prefer to simply ask my friends in redmond at the garage to imput the needed code/txt so that my thumbs dont go numb...lolol...
  4. stuck in admin without windows or command prompt

stuck in admin without windows or command prompt: I activated the admin account, but then my cat stepped on it and turned off the computer. if i turn it back on, it immediately loggs in as admin where the only thing i can do is try to turn on sound, which doesn't work. i have rebooted the thing severel times and come up with...
  5. command prompt access denied as admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    command prompt access denied as admin: [ATTACH] my windows time sync service has stopped so i want to manually start the service but it doesnt allow me to "net start w32time" even if i am the only admin account in the windows. Any help would he highly appreciated....
  6. cannot access command prompt or command prompt (admin) from start menu

cannot access command prompt or command prompt (admin) from start menu: I was using Pinnacle Studio when it froze. On rebooting I discovered I had to reinstall my drivers for video and audio. I decided to use SFC /Scannow to check Windows. I discovered I could no longer access cannot access command prompt or command prompt (admin) by right...
  7. Command prompt as admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt as admin: i am locked out of windows by Bitlocker. I never installed Bitlocker so how it ended up on the PC I dont know but as a result, i do not have the key. I know how to look up the key if I run command prompt as admin. I can of course get to command prompt via troubleshoot....
  8. command prompt as admin error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    command prompt as admin error: Hi I am trying to delet files, and apparently I need to go into command prompt "run as admin" (through right click on command prompt in the start menu). But when I do this, I get a window asking for password, but nowhere to enter the password and no "yes" option, only a "no"...
  9. Admin Command Prompt Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Admin Command Prompt Problem: So i got a game but it seems it can't find D3d11.dll. So i look on the internet to see how i can fix it myself. One idea said i should run sfc /scannow. I went on the admin command prompt, i can't type anything on it. It also automatically move to the top right of my screen...
  10. How to boot to a command prompt in Win10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to boot to a command prompt in Win10 ?: Tapping F8 or spacebar doesn't do anything ? I want to boot to command prompt only. I need to rename my user folder, in an attempt to get it named correctly, after the clean upgrade decided to drop the last character, which now gives me a girls name.. lol Doing it...