Windows 10: Win10 Deleted My Profle - How do I Recover it?

Discus and support Win10 Deleted My Profle - How do I Recover it? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I left my work PC over the weekend, only to return to see that Windows 10 somehow deleted my main profile. So, quite simply, how do I recover and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by mufaa, Oct 3, 2015.

1. mufaa Win User

Win10 Deleted My Profle - How do I Recover it?

So I left my work PC over the weekend, only to return to see that Windows 10 somehow deleted my main profile. So, quite simply, how do I recover and reinstate my old profile?

The profile still exist on the PC, the folder is there in the 'Users' folder and all the files are present as well.

I have really no idea what went wrong, I wasn't even there when it happened!

Any help will be appreciated!

SysReq:
    It's an Asus PC with Intel i7, GTX970 and 16GB of ram.

:)

mufaa, Oct 3, 2015

2. recover deleted win10 onedirve icon

I deleted the onedrive icon in win10. I would like to recover it and sync with my network onedrive folder. How do I recover it?

HowardatMA, Oct 3, 2015
  3. How do I recover my accidentily deleted datas in my microSD card?

Try Sync
    ( you Will get your Previous files When you have sync your Mobile )

Shawn Faleiro, Oct 3, 2015
  4. joya Win User

It's possible that your main account is disabled (not deleted), follow these steps to activate your main account:
    • Press the Windows logo key + X and then select "Command Prompt (Admin)".
    • Type the following command, replacing mufaa with the name of your main account: Code: net user mufaa /active:yes[/quote]

joya, Oct 3, 2015
  5. mufaa Win User
    [/quote] It says the action was completed successfully, but the account doesn't show up. I even restarted the PC. *Sad

mufaa, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 Deleted My Profle - How do I Recover it? - Similar Threads - Win10 Deleted Profle

2. How do I recover a deleted whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a deleted whiteboard.: One of my whiteboards has been deleted accidentally. Each link I click on does not work and sends an Error message. Is there any way I can get this back?...
  3. How do I recover a deleted whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover a deleted whiteboard.: One of my whiteboards has been deleted accidentally. Each link I click on does not work and sends an Error message. Is there any way I can get this back?...
  4. How to recover my win10

How to recover my win10: I had created win10 system image backup and later updated the windows to win11 version. Now I wanted to switch to win10 as it has been more than 1 month cant see the switch option now. I tried to use that win10 system image but it is asking me to create recovery drive which I...
  5. How to recover my win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover my win10: I had created win10 system image backup and later updated the windows to win11 version. Now I wanted to switch to win10 as it has been more than 1 month cant see the switch option now. I tried to use that win10 system image but it is asking me to create recovery drive which I...
  6. How do I recover a deleted screenshot NOT the folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a deleted screenshot NOT the folder?: I accidentally deleted a screenshot. How do I recover it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-a-deleted-screenshot-not-the/9b8e240d-2a78-42d7-88a5-01e6faf816ff
  7. How do I recover a deleted screenshot NOT the folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I recover a deleted screenshot NOT the folder?: I accidentally deleted a screenshot. How do I recover it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-a-deleted-screenshot-not-the/9b8e240d-2a78-42d7-88a5-01e6faf816ff
  8. How do I recover a deleted screenshot NOT the folder?

9. How do I recover deleted pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover deleted pages: I have tried everything but cannot find a page I deleted, none of the microsoft help subjects work and I cant find a tab called History https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-deleted-pages/70720b03-691e-4d74-b706-b21c0627518a
  10. How do I recover deleted pages

How do I recover deleted pages: I have tried everything but cannot find a page I deleted, none of the microsoft help subjects work and I cant find a tab called History https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-deleted-pages/70720b03-691e-4d74-b706-b21c0627518a