Windows 10: Win10 email app, irritations concerning folder list

Discus and support Win10 email app, irritations concerning folder list in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all! I have tried to ignore the email app for win10 as long as i could and was succesful until today. Took me a bit to find out it will only... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by beepclick, Feb 28, 2017.

1. beepclick Win User

Win10 email app, irritations concerning folder list

Hi all!
    I have tried to ignore the email app for win10 as long as i could and was succesful until today.
    Took me a bit to find out it will only refresh/fetch/send if it has the latest update but i figured it out.
    It works flawless now, i am happy so far.

the only thing is, i have a huge folder list and the stupid program rolls it back to it's top after use.
    it would be so nice if i reopened my folder list and it had stuck where i left it so i don't have to scroll the ginormous list to find the next folder i need.
    and just because of that... i am already thinking of reverting back to outlook online

can i get a amen?

:)

beepclick, Feb 28, 2017
  2. andake Win User

Windows 10 photo viewer slow to open

I think I have experienced the same kind of problem with the 5 sec irritating delay to view pictures in Win10 Photo App.

But after have added a folder with most of my pictures as a Source in Settings, it somehow made the difference.

Pictures in folders that are not included in the Source list are still very slow to open in the Photo App.

andake, Feb 28, 2017
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Importing Storage Folders from WLM to Windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern, see the steps below:

• Create the folders; then, go to one of your storage folders.
    • Select all; then, drag them to the online folder. (It will sync over to your Windows 10 app via the online email service).

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Feb 28, 2017
  4. Bastet Win User

Amen. It is annoying to have the list of accounts go back to the top/first account.
    I've stuck with Windows Live Mail as it does everything I want & I can back up the mail folder & therefore all my accounts & emails easily.

Bastet, Feb 28, 2017
Thema:

1. Win10 email app, irritations concerning folder list - Similar Threads - Win10 email app

2. Irritating UAC Behavior in Win11 vs. Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Irritating UAC Behavior in Win11 vs. Win10: In Windows 10, when requesting to run an application as an elevated administrator, we have our GPO set to "Prompt for credentials on the secure desktop". The result is we're immediately shown a prompt asking for a username and a password.In Windows 11, when doing the same as...
  3. Irritating UAC Behavior in Win11 vs. Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Irritating UAC Behavior in Win11 vs. Win10: In Windows 10, when requesting to run an application as an elevated administrator, we have our GPO set to "Prompt for credentials on the secure desktop". The result is we're immediately shown a prompt asking for a username and a password.In Windows 11, when doing the same as...
  4. Concerning Hotmail emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Concerning Hotmail emails: Hello,Hope you can help me; I have not received emails from my friend since October 1st, apparently, they are not reaching me.His email is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" is there a problem withHotmail or Yahoo. I did not block his email.I do receive his email...
  5. Concerning Hotmail emails

Concerning Hotmail emails: Hello,Hope you can help me; I have not received emails from my friend since October 1st, apparently, they are not reaching me.His email is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" is there a problem withHotmail or Yahoo. I did not block his email.I do receive his email...
  6. Concerning Hotmail emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Irritating email notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Irritating email notifications in Windows 10: I am working on a new Lenovo laptop which has Windows 10 installed as its operating system. I like the system exept for the fact that email popup notifications constatantly interup my work when involved with documents or spreedsheets. Is there a way I can turn off these...
  8. Put Archive folder back in list of folders in Windows 10 Email App

Put Archive folder back in list of folders in Windows 10 Email App: In the Windows 10 Email app, I no longer see "Archive" in my list of folders. I suspect I deleted it somewhere along the line. But now I cannot get it back. I created a folder called "Archive". But after I create it, the folder does not appear in the list. So it seems like...
  9. Pinned Folder Shortcut Problems / Irritation

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinned Folder Shortcut Problems / Irritation: Hello 10 Forums, I'm hoping that this will be an easy one. I spend most of my time in Linux && am just recently becoming a regular user of windows 10. The Problem: I like OR would like to use the pinned shortcuts accessed on my taskbars folder icon by right-clicking. The...
  10. Upgraded to Win10, wrong email listed at sign in

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded to Win10, wrong email listed at sign in: My elderly grandpa who lives out of state upgraded to Windows 10. I don't know what he did, but at the sign in screen, it has a yahoo account that does not exist. I tried resetting the info for that yahoo account but it says the account doesn't exist. He does know his correct...