Windows 10: Win10 erratic response from cursor

Discus and support Win10 erratic response from cursor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Posted in wrong forum. Reposted in system performance. 23172 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SJMaye, Sep 18, 2015.

1. SJMaye Win User

Win10 erratic response from cursor

Posted in wrong forum. Reposted in system performance.

:)

SJMaye, Sep 18, 2015
  2. sdh1957 Win User

scanner

I have an XP 620 Epson Printer/Scanner. I am trying to use Corel Paints' scanner mode. I'm not getting a response from the windows software and it listing the scanner cfg 3 times. I will scan several documents and erratically.

It worked b/4 windows 10 on a constant basis...but, after windows 10 it works once and then goes erratically.

CGS$WIA$AcquiredTempImage

the file setting above is the result of a response from the scanner mode in the Corel software. Corel says this problem is a windows responsibility.

The question is why is the scanner mode working erratically...?

sdh1957, Sep 18, 2015
  3. Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

I am running Windows 10 on my desktop. Soon after I boot up my computer, the virtual keyboard and mouse begins to
    randomly pop-up. At the same time, my wireless mouse (Logitech product) begins to
    behave erratically (cursor rapidly blinking on and off and not responsive to mouse movements)! Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Robert McKethan

Orginal title:Windows 10 keyboard and Calendar

RobertMcKethan, Sep 18, 2015
Thema:

Win10 erratic response from cursor

1. Win10 erratic response from cursor - Similar Threads - Win10 erratic response

2. Verbal or Audio Response from Cortana

in Cortana
    Verbal or Audio Response from Cortana: How do I get audio responding from Cortana? So far I only get text. Second, is there a way to direct search other than using Bing or is this a proprietary program (Bing is part of Windows as is Cortana)?...
  3. Erratic Complete Startup on New Win10 Install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Erratic Complete Startup on New Win10 Install: My current win10 install on a Dell T3500 was becoming slow, with noticeable time needed to switch to an open Microsoft Word document after viewing Firefox, oddball activities with some app’s, etc. I decided to perform a win10 reinstall using the Media creation tool on a...
  4. Cursor Selection Scrolls Erratically in Microsoft Services

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor Selection Scrolls Erratically in Microsoft Services: I have been experiencing a problem for a day or two now, and it has persisted across multiple reboots. When I open certain menus in Windows 10, the selection automatically scrolls to the top option, regardless of what I have selected. This only seems to affect Windows...
  5. Shortcuts, and missing cursor on forum responses

in Browsers and Email
    Shortcuts, and missing cursor on forum responses: 1) How do I create a shortcut to a webpage in Windows 10? I used to right click, and a list would appear to choose from. This is no longer the case. It says "Inspect Element" That's it. 2) There is a forum website I have been using for years. Before installing Windows 10,...
  6. Erratic keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erratic keyboard: Hi, I upgraded my laptop from Win 8.1 to Win 10 a few days ago (I thought it couldn't be worse *Biggrin) Fortunately, so far, it works except my keyboard is completely erratic. I had to retype this message at least 5 times! *Mad Could anyone tell me what to do to get...
  7. Problems with Response from DISM

Problems with Response from DISM: I have had repeated problems with my computer freezing/crashing. It’s a HP Pavilion 500-123ea, 8GB memory. sfc/scannow does not complete. Dism ‘CheckHealth’ is OK. I have referred to the tenforums tutorial 7808 on Dism repair (last title I had was ‘Repair Windows Update’)....
  8. Problems with Response from DISM

Problems with Response from DISM: I am running a desktop HP Pavilion 500-123ea, 8 GB memory running Windows 10 (originally Windows 8). The computer frequently freezes/crashes. The sfc/scannow fails to complete. I have been getting conflicting results from DISM. When I run 'CheckHealth' it says 'The...
  9. [Win10 Anniversary] Windows Logon No Response

in Windows 10 Support
    [Win10 Anniversary] Windows Logon No Response: Hi, the latest Windows Update causing some weird issue to me. 1. OS boot into Lock screen > enter my pin/password, and successfully Logon into Window. 2. After Idle, my Window is set to Lock screen. 3. Attempt logon into Window, Lock screen shows loading circle, but then...
  10. Erratic Notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Erratic Notifications: I've been getting notifications only sporadically, of late. Is this a widespread, known issue? 87553