Windows 10: WIN10 - Event Tracing Fatal Error

Discus and support WIN10 - Event Tracing Fatal Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys, Not sure if this is the right thread but I've read this error has been associated with BSOD; if not please move it and sorry. My mates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackWindow10, Jun 8, 2016.

1. WIN10 - Event Tracing Fatal Error

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the right thread but I've read this error has been associated with BSOD; if not please move it and sorry.

My mates computer is saying when it's turned on 'Event Tracing Fatal Error'. I've tried all the options to try and load it the windows up but everything I try it just says the same thing. Be it in safe mode, or anything. I'm not sure what caused this and he has no idea what happened previously. Is there anything I can do to find out that I can post here to help you guys or am I just going to have to re-image it?

P.S: My mate has all his personal/company files on the laptop so if I do re-image with the option to keep my documents will it keep all the documents and just delete the programs or is it worth just taking it to a professional?

Thanks.

:)

JackWindow10, Jun 8, 2016
  2. markyj(2) Win User

blue screen event trace fatal error

cannot log in to my windows 10 PC. keep getting blue screen 'event trace fatal error'.

I've tried all the troubleshoot options but just cant boot up.

can anybody help me?

markyj(2), Jun 8, 2016
  3. blue screen event trace fatal error

Nothing works! Your **** company destroyed my pc!

RobertDeSanti1, Jun 8, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

WIN10 - Event Tracing Fatal Error

Your mate needs to backup any data he doesn't want to lose, that's the only way to be safe. Since there are company files there he should be doing regular backups anyway.

I recommend using Macrium Reflect Free to do a image backups to an external USB hard drive (1TB or larger) $60 US.

Also, oplease follow these instructions: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Ztruker, Jun 9, 2016
  5. How can anything be backed up if we have no access to the computer?

JackWindow10, Jun 9, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Download Macrium to a different computer and install it. Start it and create the Macrium Rescue disc or flash drive.
    Boot the rescue disc or flash drive and create the image backup of the hard drive in the failing computer.

If he just want files and folders, see here: Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk from KYHI

It allows you access to a non-working system - and provides a visual means to repair the system You would have to download the ISO and then burn it to USB or CD to create a bootable WinPE disk. Boot the WEinPE disc or flash drive and you can then access files and on the hard drive of the failing computer.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

WIN10 - Event Tracing Fatal Error

1. WIN10 - Event Tracing Fatal Error - Similar Threads - WIN10 Event Tracing

2. Can't boot into windows because of EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot into windows because of EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR: Please help me.I already tried to to roll back to another recovery point but it failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-boot-into-windows-because-of-event-tracing/6c3edecb-0555-4114-aaab-4f99503cd34a
  3. Can't boot into windows because of EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't boot into windows because of EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR: Please help me.I already tried to to roll back to another recovery point but it failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-boot-into-windows-because-of-event-tracing/6c3edecb-0555-4114-aaab-4f99503cd34a
  4. event tracing fatal error will not boot into safe mode Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event tracing fatal error will not boot into safe mode Windows 10: Hi,so backstory and explanation, I got a BSOD because some how AMDoverdrive got installed and I have a Ryzen, In my attempts to fix that I did a system image recovery and that's when everything went down hill. the BIOS boots fine and the moment it tries windows I get the BSOD...
  5. event tracing fatal error will not boot into safe mode Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event tracing fatal error will not boot into safe mode Windows 10: Hi,so backstory and explanation, I got a BSOD because some how AMDoverdrive got installed and I have a Ryzen, In my attempts to fix that I did a system image recovery and that's when everything went down hill. the BIOS boots fine and the moment it tries windows I get the BSOD...
  6. event tracing fatal error will not boot into safe mode Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Fix EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR Blue screen error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR Blue screen error on Windows 11/10: [IMG]The EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR bug check has a value of 0x0000011D. This bug check indicates that the Event Tracing subsystem has encountered an unexpected fatal error. In this post, we will provide the most suitable solutions you can try to successfully resolve the...
  8. blue screen event trace fatal error

blue screen event trace fatal error: cannot log in to my windows 10 laptop. keep getting green screen 'event trace fatal error'. I've tried all the troubleshoot options but just cant boot up. can anybody help me?...
  9. BSOD - Event Tracing Fatal Error - Win10Pro wont boot

BSOD - Event Tracing Fatal Error - Win10Pro wont boot: I got a pc from a friend that needs this computer to run quickbooks (nothing was backed up previously) that gives the aforementioned error at boot.I havent been able to run dism, keep getting source files not found error. I have successfully run /componentstorecleanup but...
  10. EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR message: I am unable to update Windows 10 newest version. Is this why I am getting this message? This message occurred when I was running a McAfee virus scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-tracing-fatal-error-message/d8fd1274-b4b9-4602-a225-4e5c63ae93b1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. even tracing fatal error

2. event tracing fatal error what to do when the bsod comes

3. event tracing fatal error windows 10

4. windows event tracing fatal error,
  5. event ttracking fatal error,
  6. event tracking fatal error