Windows 10: Win10 Family safety: Notifications

Discus and support Win10 Family safety: Notifications in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I have set up a child account with limits on time used on. So far so good, but can there be any kind of indication of time left? IE a counter, a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by torbena1967, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Win10 Family safety: Notifications

Hi,

I have set up a child account with limits on time used on. So far so good, but can there be any kind of indication of time left? IE a counter, a report by mail every ½ hour used or similar?

In case not, can anyone recommend another piece of software, with indication of time left?

Thanks in advanceWin10 Family safety: Notifications :)

BR

Torben

:)

torbena1967, Mar 10, 2018
  2. WinMel Win User

Windows Live Family Safety App can't run on PC

I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I had installed and was running Microsoft Family Safety on Window 7 prior to the upgrade.

Now I get a notification message in Win10 saying:

This app can't run on this PC

Windows Live Family safety is incompatible

(or some message like that one)

Can you tell me how to fix the error? I tried to uninstall Family Safety by going to control panel and clicking on uninstall for Windows Essentials. But oddly it does not show me a checkbox for Microsoft Family Safety there.

How should I proceed?

WinMel, Mar 10, 2018
  3. On bootup keep getting notification that "Windows Live Family Safety was removed....."

After the last Windows Update, every time I boot the computer I get a notification in the Action Center that "Windows Live Family Safety was removed from PC because it is no longer compatible...."

I never used Family Safety, and I understand it was removed, but why does it need to keep telling me it was removed every time I boot?

I've seen suggestions for stopping recurring notifications for other programs, but none for Family Safety.

How do I stop this notification?

Scott Nikont, Mar 10, 2018
Thema:

Win10 Family safety: Notifications

1. Win10 Family safety: Notifications - Similar Threads - Win10 Family safety

2. Family safety app notifications Android not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety app notifications Android not working: My app just quite sending me notifications yesterday. When I go into my phone settings to turn on notifications, the toggle button is grayed out and I can't turn it on. I tried reinstalling the app but that didn't change anything....
  3. Family safety app notifications Android not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety app notifications Android not working: My app just quite sending me notifications yesterday. When I go into my phone settings to turn on notifications, the toggle button is grayed out and I can't turn it on. I tried reinstalling the app but that didn't change anything....
  4. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Turn off screen time notifications of family safety: What we want is simple please help. İ have seen same issues asked 3 years ago but still no staff trying to help. My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays.In the final hour of his allotted...
  5. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

Turn off screen time notifications of family safety: What we want is simple please help. İ have seen same issues asked 3 years ago but still no staff trying to help. My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays.In the final hour of his allotted...
  6. What notifications can Microsoft family safety leave?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What notifications can Microsoft family safety leave?: Hey, can you receive notifications on Microsoft Family Safety? I know you can receive emails weekly, but can you receive notifications on the actual Microsoft Family Safety website?And if so, what notifications can you receive? Are they about the activity you do on the...
  7. What notifications can Microsoft family safety leave?

What notifications can Microsoft family safety leave?: Hey, can you receive notifications on Microsoft Family Safety? I know you can receive emails weekly, but can you receive notifications on the actual Microsoft Family Safety website?And if so, what notifications can you receive? Are they about the activity you do on the...
  8. Family Safety Permissions and Notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family Safety Permissions and Notifications: When my daughter is on the surface and goes to a site and asks for permission i get the notification fine. When i accept it on the app i get an error although it does ok the site. 2 questions.. whats with the error? how come my daughter doesnt get a notification i have...
  9. Notifications from family safety to my Android phone

Notifications from family safety to my Android phone: Hi, I've set up Microsoft Family for my kids who use Windows 10 devices, and set up content restrictions and screen time. Now, I want to receive notifications on my Android phone or by e-mail when they ask for permission or for additional time. How can I do it? I am getting...
  10. Family safety notifications stopped working

Family safety notifications stopped working: I am not receiving any family safety notifications. So when my kids request more time, I do not receive the request or any notifications about activity, nothing. I do not receive them on my PC or my phone which is running Microsoft launcher, or via email. It was working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family notifications

2. setting windows family safety which stops every every counted 1 hour

3. windows family safety notification icon missing

4. Family safety notifications in French