Windows 10: Win10 Flips out on boot with a blue screen 50% of the time

Discus and support Win10 Flips out on boot with a blue screen 50% of the time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Win10 laptop flips out on boot with a blue screen, right before/after you can see the mouse. It never reboots when it says it will. And it seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Y0shimari0, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Win10 Flips out on boot with a blue screen 50% of the time

My Win10 laptop flips out on boot with a blue screen, right before/after you can see the mouse. It never reboots when it says it will. And it seems to blame my graphics card for this, as Catylitst Controll on logging claims that there is no AMD driver or thats its malfunctioning. I have to reinstall it to get my computer working better than a snail's pace, and for Catylist Controll to reconise it.
    Will get a dump of the error, just gotta restart a few times, as i accidently deleted the error dump and used disk cleaner.

Edit: Error is: Attachment 62961, And the dump: Attachment 62962

:)

Y0shimari0, Feb 6, 2016

2. Win10 hangs before logon / fast startup / Multiboot issue?

Addon: Here is my startup log protocol. Two startups:

19:45 h time : warm reboot out of openSuse (Win10 hangs) ; then forced shutdown.

19:50 h time : cold boot after forced shutdown (Win10 loads fine)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34103571/ntbtlog.txt

fanformusik, Feb 6, 2016
  3. how do I get out of the blue screen with a window pane and no sign on info

Hello,

A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your system to shut down or restart unexpectedly. When you experience this type of error, you won’t be able to see things like the Start menu or the
    taskbar on the screen when your system is turned on. Instead you might see a blue screen with a message that your system ran into a problem and needs to restart.

For more information, refer to the link below, to fix your issue with blue screen errors:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please also try to refer to the article, created by
    ZigZag3143 (Windows IT Pro) on July 26, 2013, to fix your issue with BSOD.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD):

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 6, 2016
  4. Win10 Flips out on boot with a blue screen 50% of the time

So, what does everyone think? Ive asked arount and people are saying that my motherboard is failing.

Y0shimari0, Feb 7, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    I can't read the error proper, zooming won't help.
    Also the zip is empty, please try to create a new zip and make sure Ccleaner is proper configured.

Win10 Flips out on boot with a blue screen 50% of the time [​IMG]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Win10 Flips out on boot with a blue screen 50% of the time

1. Win10 Flips out on boot with a blue screen 50% of the time - Similar Threads - Win10 Flips boot

2. I’ve never seen Win10 flip out this bad before.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve never seen Win10 flip out this bad before.: [ATTACH] I’ve never seen Windows flip out this bad before where it thinks ALL but 256mb of my system memory is “hardware reserved” leaving my laptop completely unusable. submitted by /u/Term1984 [link] [comments]...
  3. power flipped off, Win10 won't boot, repairs failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power flipped off, Win10 won't boot, repairs failed: I am currently back on my old Gateway PC running Windows 7. Early this morning a brief power flip happened due to weather. Off then back on. Win10 ended up not booting at all. Sometimes it would stay on the spinning load icon, other times it would BSOD with a random error....
  4. Screen time out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen time out: How do i set the screen so it stays open longer than 2 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-time-out/3a6f09c4-7693-496c-ad18-b1ec95d8c788
  5. Blue screen while booting from usb with win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen while booting from usb with win10: Hello, I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. It was installed before, but I decided to dual boot with Ubuntu and broke Windows on the process. I can use Ubuntu fine. I have a usb with win10 iso, I tried it on a different PC and the installer starts well, but on my PC...
  6. Blue Screen 50

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen 50: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 50 Parameter 1: ffff93f9c84040a8 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: fffff8058119c9eb Parameter 4: 2 OS version: 10_0_18362 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 4105 his has been...
  7. FLIPPED SCREEN

FLIPPED SCREEN: My screen is flipped and Ctrl alt arrow up will not fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flipped-screen/e53d7aa2-a6e4-4d32-ba2e-ce6bc97f4ab3
  8. Flipping Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flipping Screens: Having trouble with scroll and pages flipping like crazy. I've tried rebooting, clearing cache, recovery, restarting, etc. but it's getting worse. The page will flip down to bottom of screen. I can't type in words in the search window because of a line that moves across it....
  9. Win10 - Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 - Blue Screen: I used Driver Booster and updated my display driver to NVIDIA 410 M. Result is error in nvlddmkm.sys and stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I tried System Restore but not working. Please Help Me....
  10. Flipped out over Flipped lab top screen!

Flipped out over Flipped lab top screen!: Three year old must have had some fun. I woke up to get ready for work, turned on lab top and my morning was flipped upside down. Can anyone tell me how to flip my screen back over? When I type everything including the backspace is all backwards. It feels like I am in...