Windows 10: Win10 history pages are not grouped after reset of Firefox.

Discus and support Win10 history pages are not grouped after reset of Firefox. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After I reset Firefox ESR 52.9.0 (64) my Windows 10 history is no longer grouped into sub folders that contain pages at the same site in the same time... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by stanhilliard, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Win10 history pages are not grouped after reset of Firefox.

After I reset Firefox ESR 52.9.0 (64) my Windows 10 history is no longer grouped into sub folders that contain pages at the same site in the same time period. [view][sidebar][history]

How can I get the folders back?

:)

stanhilliard, Jul 23, 2018
  2. PVTCaboose1337, Jul 23, 2018
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Reseting Firefox

Simple, go to start > all programs > Mozilla Firefox > and select "Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode)"

4. OldMike65 Win User

Win10 history pages are not grouped after reset of Firefox.

Latest Firefox Released for Windows

Firefox 59 ships tomorrow, March 13th and includes these changes
    • Option to stop websites from asking to send notifications or access your device’s camera, microphone, and location
    • Users can choose in Options whether search suggestions or history suggestions come first in the address bar
    • Activity Stream is faster and now has drag and drop support for top sites
    • Screenshots now has a Copy to Clipboard button
    • Off Main Thread Paint (OMTP) (MAC) improves main thread responsiveness
    • Race Cache with Network to improve page loading time

OldMike65, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Win10 history pages are not grouped after reset of Firefox.

1. Win10 history pages are not grouped after reset of Firefox. - Similar Threads - Win10 history pages

2. Pin History in group edit not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin History in group edit not working: Hello, my computer was having a problem where it asks me to reset my pin after a certain period of time, as such i have went through a long list of pins and have become tired of doing this resetting my pin. I found that it was due to me linking my work account to the pc that...
  3. Pin History in group edit not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin History in group edit not working: Hello, my computer was having a problem where it asks me to reset my pin after a certain period of time, as such i have went through a long list of pins and have become tired of doing this resetting my pin. I found that it was due to me linking my work account to the pc that...
  4. How to import Firefox history to Edgium?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to import Firefox history to Edgium?: I've tried, and it just gives me an error. I've restarted the PC, tried again, and still... nothing. I know it just released but I wanted to know if there's a way to fix this? submitted by /u/korxus [link] [comments]...
  5. Win10 v1909, Firefox 71, web page font icons not showing

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 v1909, Firefox 71, web page font icons not showing: CONSIDER THIS RESOLVED. Changed Firefox back to using system colors, ran SFC and shut system down and waited overnight and everything appear to be back to "normal" Go Figure. ========================== One of the coding forums I visit often is not showing the edit fonts....
  6. Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.: Firefox version: [img] Is anyone else experiencing Firefox reloading a web page after it is already fully loaded? What is happening, is that the browser is reloading the web page while viewing (scrolling) further down the page and reloading the page (same tab and not...
  7. Automatically close blank pages in Firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Automatically close blank pages in Firefox?: Is there a way to have Firefox automatically close blank pages/tabs when opened? On some sites when you download a file, it pops open a new blank page tab. Then I have to manually close the tab which is annoying. You used to be able to do this easily in Tab Mix Plus, but of...
  8. Locking in page size in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Locking in page size in Firefox: I'm trying out Firefox on my tablet. The window size goes to 100% every time I change web pages. Is there a way to lock the size to 80% and keep it there? I don't see any setting. 61683
  9. Update History missing after Win10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update History missing after Win10 Anniversary Update: Hi, I just downloaded and installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update yesterday and so far I have noticed some changes in my computer that I was not aware of before the update. (1) Somehow my System Restore was set to Disabled and all of my restore points are now gone...
  10. BSOD after upgrade to Win10/trouble "Resetting" Win10/

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after upgrade to Win10/trouble "Resetting" Win10/: A few months back I: Purchased a new Samsung 850 EVO SSHD and also upgraded from Win7 to Win10. After the upgrade I started experiencing seemingly random system lock-ups. They occur one of two ways: 1. happens periodically when the system is left running on the desktop....