Windows 10: Win10 Home Activation delayed

Discus and support Win10 Home Activation delayed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Moin moin Guys and Hello Just happened to run into thisIssue, so wanted to let you know Win10 Home, new Installation(clean System, newly setup),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Raino, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Raino Win User

Win10 Home Activation delayed

Moin moin Guys and Hello

Just happened to run into thisIssue, so wanted to let you know

Win10 Home, new Installation(clean System, newly setup), keeps claiming - no Activation possible - for all Saturday
    Turned into activated at Sunday

So Patience will be needed here to

----- Diese Signatur ist in Ihrem Land leider nicht verfügbar

:)

Raino, Aug 13, 2016

2. Windows 10 Home fresh install blue screens, Windows program failure and 3rd party program crashes.

From which trusted reseller did you purchase Win10 Home? Did you format the HDD prior to installing Win10 Home? Have you activated the install of Win10 Home yet?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 13, 2016
  3. bbinnard Win User
    Will MediaCreationTool allow me to downgrade 10 Pro to 10 Home?

The answer is no. The Home version of the Win10 installer that MediaCreationTool downloads will only

(1) install a Win10 Home upgrade on a Win7 or 8 Home system, or

(2) do a clean install of Win10 Home on a new or just formatted boot disk.

In the latter case, if the system being install on has not already been registered with Microsoft as the result of doing a Win 7/8 ==> Win 10 upgrade you will have to enter a valid/purchased Win10 activation key to get a fully activated Win10 Home system.

bbinnard, Aug 13, 2016
  4. Fafhrd Win User

Patience is often all that is required.

Welcome to Tenforums, Raino

Fafhrd, Aug 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Win10 Home Activation delayed - Similar Threads - Win10 Home Activation

2. WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro: We had activated copy of Win10 Home, paid for the upgrade to download Win10 Pro, and what was downloaded was Win10 Enterprise which I can not activate. The activation error is not having a valid digital license or product key. How do I get Win10 Pro which I paid for and get...
  3. WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro: We had activated copy of Win10 Home, paid for the upgrade to download Win10 Pro, and what was downloaded was Win10 Enterprise which I can not activate. The activation error is not having a valid digital license or product key. How do I get Win10 Pro which I paid for and get...
  4. WIn10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Upgrade and activate win10 home to Pro

Upgrade and activate win10 home to Pro: When I built my PC I installed Win10 home on it, but have decided I want win10 pro. So, I have bought a win10 pro key, but it is not working. I get the error: The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one....
  6. Unable to Activate Following Win10 Home->Pro Upgrade

Unable to Activate Following Win10 Home->Pro Upgrade: I needed the extra functionality of Win10 Pro, so I went into Settings -> Updates & Security -> Activation and followed the upgrade steps. The Microsoft Store successfully charged my credit card for the update as expected. It installed, and I now have the extra features......
  7. Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Home to Win10 Pro: I cannot access the original restore point to go back to Win10 Home when I put in a DVD restore. It is dated March 29. 2020. I was fiddling around with WSL 2 and I wanted to try out Win10 Pro as a possibility to fix my issues. Now, I just want my email, browser and OS...
  8. Upgrading Win10 Home (activated) to Pro (not activated)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading Win10 Home (activated) to Pro (not activated): Hi! I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Home activated with a digital license connected to my Microsoft account. I’d like to upgrade to Pro but as I don’t have the money for a new product key I’d like to keep it non-activated. I don’t mind sacrificing personalization...
  9. Win10 Home free re-activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Home free re-activation: HP 2107c Win7 upgraded to Win 10 Home, months later now i replaced MB, now Win10 not activated, i found 25 digit serial number for Win10 Home, in Speccy,used it in System Update change product key, but got message of invalid key. How do i get it activated?...
  10. WIN10 Pro unable to activate to WIN Home

WIN10 Pro unable to activate to WIN Home: The Activation Wizard tells me I have a Windows Pro but I am unable to achieve change to Windows Home. I have tried at least ten times but always finish as Windows Pro. The Activation Program has also advised that I have an electric product key. I don't know how to find it....