Windows 10: Win10 HOME edition stop auto update ?

Discus and support Win10 HOME edition stop auto update ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am completely exhausted from MONTHS trying to install 1803 on this m32cd with SSD @ 1709 On several other pc's 1803 went on with little trouble. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by n4af, Jul 30, 2018.

1. n4af Win User

Win10 HOME edition stop auto update ?

I am completely exhausted from MONTHS trying to install 1803 on this m32cd with SSD @ 1709

On several other pc's 1803 went on with little trouble.

I just want to permanently kill WU, but it happily resets itself.

At this point, my attitude toward Windows, is rock-bottom but I cannot completely switch to Linux because of my Apps, including one I support.l

Tks, Howie

:)

2. horik Win User

How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

I use Win10 Home and it does not auto-update graphic drivers.

horik, Jul 30, 2018
  3. horik Win User
    How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

Also on Win10 home and no auto-driver update.

horik, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Win10 HOME edition stop auto update ?

Stop auto update in windows 10 pro

hello sir

Please sand a step list of how to stop auto update in my window 10 pro

my windows full details is;

Edition : windows 10 pro

version: 1703

os Build : 15063.674

LovelykHUSHi, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Win10 HOME edition stop auto update ?

1. Win10 HOME edition stop auto update ? - Similar Threads - Win10 HOME edition

2. the win10 auto update screw up my home server again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the win10 auto update screw up my home server again: This is not first time I got the same issue. The windows 10 auto update screw up the things and both regular start up and preparing automatic repair stuck in the blue window black background screen. I search the answer and the official suggestion is to reinstall the windows....
  3. Stopping auto updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stopping auto updates: On Windows 10 how can I stop automatic updates and do them manually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopping-auto-updates/1a9aadec-7389-4b6e-a70e-403eaf56edb9
  4. Dragon Naturally Speaking Home Edition and Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dragon Naturally Speaking Home Edition and Win10: When I use DNS Home Edition it regularly locks Win 10 and requires a full reboot. Keyboard not respond. Any idea why and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dragon-naturally-speaking-home-edition-and-win10/7ba263c7-8d5b-428f-9738-cff59cd27559
  5. Windows 10 Home Edition Auto updates

Windows 10 Home Edition Auto updates: I have a Windows 10 OS on a desktop that I have a remote location. The only internet service is Hughs Satellite with a 425mb limit data daily. With auto updates that I can not control, these updates shut me down. I bring the desktop home to do the updates, but as soon as I...
  6. Stopping auto-updates

Stopping auto-updates: Is there anyway to stop automatic updates in Windows 10? I thought I had disabled them, but...well, it happened yet again today. Every single time the system updates, it changes all my settings, location of icons, slows the system tremendously and does other damage. I then...
  7. How to REALLY stop Win10 from auto updating?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to REALLY stop Win10 from auto updating?: I'm having a hard time making Windows REALLY stop updating without consent. The idea is that when I'm turning on my laptop for the first time in a while I'm usually in a place where I'm hotspotting with my mobile phone. Needless to say I need to limit my data flow making...
  8. Minecraft win10 edition auto update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft win10 edition auto update: is there is any possibility to cancel auto update of Minecraft Windows 10 edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-win10-edition-auto-update/67dd34e1-fb31-430d-88f0-4fce994746cf
  9. A solution to stop Win10 from auto-rebooting after updates.

A solution to stop Win10 from auto-rebooting after updates.: Windows rebooted my PC again the other day, without warning, while I was using it. This is the 3rd time it has done this since "upgrading" to Windows 10. I've tried every possible work-around I can find, but MS keeps "fixing" them so they don't work. I don't have Windows Pro,...
  10. Stopping auto updates on metered connection windows 10 home

Stopping auto updates on metered connection windows 10 home: Greetings all. I have a small metered connection. It's only 1 GB per month. And I can't delay the auto updates until I'm at a public connection. My computer sneaks, and downloads the auto updates without me knowing it . And if I do know it, I can't stop them so I can...