Windows 10: Win10 Home Premium Desktop Black Screen

Discus and support Win10 Home Premium Desktop Black Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Okay, I'm at a total loss here. I have looked everywhere, Google, this forum, everywhere, and I cannot fin the answer. I've tried RegEdit, EoA,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xSystem6x, Aug 20, 2016.

1. xSystem6x Win User

Win10 Home Premium Desktop Black Screen

Okay, I'm at a total loss here.

I have looked everywhere, Google, this forum, everywhere, and I cannot fin the answer. I've tried RegEdit, EoA, Personalization, Iris control panel, and NVIDIA control panel. The entire 9 yards, and probably 9 more.

MY DESKTOP WILL NOT STAY AT THE IMAGE THAT I SET IT AT. Every time I restart the computer, the desktop background will start out at my set image, then go back to the black screen. My icons stay where they are, and what's set to be on my desktop, but the image goes black. Is there a way that anyone can help me? I don't know if it's Samsung's fiddling with it, or otherwise, but it's truly, properly irritating.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

*EDIT* Figured it out. It was Samsung's ECO Mode.

:)

xSystem6x, Aug 20, 2016

2. Win10 Black Screen w/cursor otherwise INOP?

Upgraded from Win7 Home Premium 64bit to Win10 Free Upgrade to my Toshiba Laptop and now all I get is a Black Screen w/cursor. Otherwise INOP??????

David J.Mazer, Aug 20, 2016
  3. Start Menu crashes in Windows 10.

Thanks, but no go. It pretended to do something behind a black screen, then reverted to problem desktop.

i am reinstalling my Windows 7 Home Premium, I hope.........

Johnye PauletteRickert, Aug 20, 2016
Thema:

Win10 Home Premium Desktop Black Screen

1. Win10 Home Premium Desktop Black Screen - Similar Threads - Win10 Home Premium

2. Win7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win7 Home Premium: I am replacing a hard drive in an elderly person's Win7 computer. Forget about upgrading.They didn't keep the install disk. I have the original product key on back of laptop.Is there anyway to get an iso for Win 7 home premium?...
  3. Win7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win7 Home Premium: I am replacing a hard drive in an elderly person's Win7 computer. Forget about upgrading.They didn't keep the install disk. I have the original product key on back of laptop.Is there anyway to get an iso for Win 7 home premium?...
  4. Black screen on Win10 install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen on Win10 install: Hi I am trying to install Win10 on a Dell laptop that was previously running 8.1. After deleting the partitions and selecting the SSD for install, the installer gets to 1% complete before the laptop goes to a black screen with no cursor and backlight is on. Same issue occurs...
  5. Windows Home premium

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Home premium: At present am running a computer on Windows Pro. I have built another computer and want to run it with Windows Home premium as the extra "bells and whistles " are not used. My question is where is the best place to download the installation file and then buy a genuine...
  6. Win10 black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 black screen: After booting, windows starts and shows login screen. It logs in and shows a blank screen. Cursor works and windows key too, taskbar, background image and apps are gone. Ctrl shift esc doesnt work but ctrl alt del works. I saw a post exactly like this and tried to fix it,...
  7. Desktop Screen is Black

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Screen is Black: The screen on Desktop computer shows a black background and the text is mostly yellow. How can I change it to normal. I also found out that Windows was update a few hours ago. I have read about related problems here and their solutions, but it seems as if the updated...
  8. Desktop black screen

Desktop black screen: Hi When I log on I briefly have access to my desktop but after a few seconds or if i try to get to my settings the whole screen goes black. However my mouse arrow stays visible and I can move it but theres nothing to click on to. Please can anyone help???...
  9. Win10 Desktop Gadget Black Screen

Win10 Desktop Gadget Black Screen: Hello there ! soo I installed desktop gadget for my win 10 and for some weird reason when I am in dota 2 menu and then go back to desktop (windows button or alt+tab) my gadgets (default windows gadgets) calendar, weather and CPU&RAM meter turns black like there is only...
  10. Win10 10240 Home Create Folder Desktop Black Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 10240 Home Create Folder Desktop Black Screen: Hi. I have Windows 10 Home 10240 build upgraded from Windows 8.1 Core. I have a inconvenient problem, if i create a new folder on the desktop. Right-Click -> New -> Folder, seems that explorer.exe crashes. Everything disappears desktop icon, taskbar. After 1 or 2 seconds...