Windows 10: Win10 Install on Asus X205TA unusable: keyboard & mouse not recognised

Discus and support Win10 Install on Asus X205TA unusable: keyboard & mouse not recognised in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! (First post in this forum) I recently re-installed Windows 10 on my Asus X205TA notebook using the ISO on a USB stick. It installed without a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dummy, Dec 10, 2015.

1. dummy Win User

Win10 Install on Asus X205TA unusable: keyboard & mouse not recognised

Hi!
    (First post in this forum)

I recently re-installed Windows 10 on my Asus X205TA notebook using the ISO on a USB stick.
    It installed without a problem, but when I boot the computer now (first boot after installation),
    the OS does not recognise the keyboard and the mouse, so I cannot enter the required data
    to proceed to the next screen...

Had seen an old thread in this forum mentioning a similar issue on a desktop machine
    but can't find that thread now.

Seems like the required drivers are missing, and I am thinking a re-install may be necessary,
    but would anybody know how to get the keyboard and mouse drivers included (inserted?)
    in the installation process?

Thanks in advance for comments...!

:)

dummy, Dec 10, 2015

2. Keyboard stopped working after reload of windows 10 on my E Book

I reloaded windows 10 from an ISO unfortunately I now find that the keyboard and mouse do not work, I am using my USB desktop devices to contact you on my Asus EeeeBook X205TA which is the one I am talking about

JacquiJackson, Dec 10, 2015
  3. Installing windows 10 final build on asus x205ta

hello all,

I'm curious whether my asus x205ta can now be upgraded to windows 10 final build as its available now. I can see the get windows 10 icon in my tray and I've already reserved it. But since asus x205ta has a compresed OS (wimboot), I'm afraid whether it will
    install on my system or not. today I ran force upgrade to windows 10, it started downloading, but I aborted the download @20% in fear of ruuining my system.

I read somewhere that installing win 10 on wimboot devices like x205ta makes the system unusable.

kindly someone reply to guide me to install win 10 on my device.

thanx

<Moved from Widows Insider Program>

satyajeetsin, Dec 10, 2015
  4. dummy Win User

A PS: I found an altogether non-technical solution, after it turned out that I was unable to get any information from Microsoft's website: I managed to trade in the Asus notebook in for an Acer notebook with Linux Mint on it. Not what I had in mind, but a computer that works beats one that doesn't want to work any time.

dummy, Dec 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Win10 Install on Asus X205TA unusable: keyboard & mouse not recognised - Similar Threads - Win10 Install Asus

2. BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA: Hi,I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my Asus X205TTA which is broken since a failed update.I have made a bootable key but cannot install windows because I need to enter my BitLocker key with a the keyboards which is not responding on this screen.I haven't found any...
  3. BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA: Hi,I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my Asus X205TTA which is broken since a failed update.I have made a bootable key but cannot install windows because I need to enter my BitLocker key with a the keyboards which is not responding on this screen.I haven't found any...
  4. BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows no longer recognising keyboard + mouse

Windows no longer recognising keyboard + mouse: Windows is no longer accepting my mouse and keyboard input. I have tried restarting my computer numerous times, switching usb ports, etc. The keyboard is still functional in the bios, but no input from mouse or keyboard is registered within windows, which means i am...
  6. ASUS X205TA netbook keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS X205TA netbook keeps shutting down: I recently clean installed Win 10 on a friends' netbook; the install was successful and it was working fine after installing a few drivers, Chrome and a few other software programs. I shut it down and a couple of days later my friend came to pick it up. When I then turned on...
  7. Win10 unusable due to lags on both mouse and keyboard (USB)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 unusable due to lags on both mouse and keyboard (USB): I know I'm hardly the first to report these kind of issues, which makes searching for answers a nightmare. (I've wasted two solid days already.) In short: -> Dell Precision M3800 laptop, windows7 pro, DELL Keyboard (USB) , Logitech M705 Mouse (WiFi/USB) ==> All fine and...
  8. Asus X205TA clean install but no bluetooth device found

Asus X205TA clean install but no bluetooth device found: Was running Win10 with bluetooth perfectly well until a virus hit. Used Malwarebytes recovery and it found a couple thousand issues. Told it to fix everything and computer bricked. Took it to a local tech while on vacation in Mexico. Had a clean Win10 install done. It was...
  9. Cant Reinstall Windows 10 on an Asus X205TA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Reinstall Windows 10 on an Asus X205TA: my friend gave me his Asus X205TA so that i can do a clean install of Windows 10 to get rid of all the bloatware. it came with 32 bit and i'm trying to upgrade it to 64 bit. only problem is no matter what i try i can't get this laptop to read the USB drive. what else can i...
  10. Asus X205TA no keyboard/touchpad on/after Windows 8.1/10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus X205TA no keyboard/touchpad on/after Windows 8.1/10 installation: Greetings. Got this annoying issue with my Asus X205TA laptop. Had it with Windows 8.1 and decided to upgrade it to Windows 10, once it got installed, as always, win10 downloaded and installed updated which caused BSOD on rebooting (0xc0000225 winload.efi). Tried to installed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus x205ta keyboard and mouse drivers

2. asus x205ta keyboard not working after installing windows

3. asus x205t drivers windows 10 32 bit

4. asus x205ta mouse and keyboard not working,
  5. asus 205t windows no mouse,
  6. windows 10 installation asus x205t without mouse and keyboard,
  7. asus x205ta how to add keyboard driver to usb installation stick,
  8. asus x205ta keyboard driver,
  9. win10 install keyboard problem