Windows 10: WIN10 IOT Ent.

Discus and support WIN10 IOT Ent. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We have been researching this for quite some time and it's very frustrating that Microsoft isn't more clear about it. IOT Enterprise is the same bits... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NetRock, Feb 2, 2016.

1. tammy Win User

WIN10 IOT Ent.

We have been researching this for quite some time and it's very frustrating that Microsoft isn't more clear about it.
    IOT Enterprise is the same bits as windows enterprise LTSB however the iot Enterprise was intended for OEM partners only to deploy on systems with specific hardware. We are still waiting for more information about this from Microsoft as we deal with many vendors and need to direct them to the right place to get iot enterprise with the hardware they are buying.

tammy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

WIN10 IOT Ent.

1. WIN10 IOT Ent. - Similar Threads - WIN10 IOT Ent

2. Purchase License for Win10 Ent LTSC Evaluation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchase License for Win10 Ent LTSC Evaluation: I do not want to remove the Windows structure of LTSC to a standard Win 10 version. What and where do I purchase to license the LTSC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-license-for-win10-ent-ltsc-evaluation/ccf02453-6e25-479a-9ee2-097a0c8a5469
  3. Win10 iot license issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 iot license issue: Some of my devices are equipped with a Win10 Iot ltsc 2019 License. Am I allowed to install a "normal" Windows 10 Enterprise (Sac) on them? Cheers submitted by /u/tinsu3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdzko7/win10_iot_license_issue/
  4. Win10 Ent 2016 LTSB v1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Ent 2016 LTSB v1607: KB4516061 caused an issue last week with printing (specifically with HP Laserjet M118dw) at multiple locations. Uninstalled and problem went away. Now KB4524152 appears to have caused the same issue again. First error "Function Discovery Print Provider DLL has stopping...
  5. where to download the package which compatible with key "WINDOWS 10 IOT ENT 2016 LTSB VALUE"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where to download the package which compatible with key "WINDOWS 10 IOT ENT 2016 LTSB VALUE": Hello, I got key for windows and there is marked with "WINDOWS 10 IOT ENT 2016 LTSB VALUE", but where can I download the compatible installation package?...
  6. Win10 IOT Wireless IP renewal settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 IOT Wireless IP renewal settings: Good day, I am getting ready to deploy some devices using Win10 Internet of Things OS and these will be on a WiFi network that the IP lease times out after 8 hours. Is there a setting in Win10 IOT where we can force an IP lease renewal every 4 hours or so? Thanks for your...
  7. How to upgrade Windows 10 ioT Ent 2015 (LTSB) to the 2016 version while retaining the...

How to upgrade Windows 10 ioT Ent 2015 (LTSB) to the 2016 version while retaining the...: We have some computers running Windows 10 ioT Ent 2015 (LTSB). Is there a step-by-step guide on Microsoft website how to properly upgrade (not fresh re-install) this operating system to the 2016 version while retaining the settings, files, and applications? Thanks....
  8. Can I upgrade Win7 Ent to Win10?

Can I upgrade Win7 Ent to Win10?: I have a Win7 Enterprise desktop as well as a Win10 laptop that I rarely ever use. Is there anyway to "tr'fer, or release that key to my desktop? 113632
  9. IE11 Page Not Responding Clean Win10 Ent 64 Install

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Page Not Responding Clean Win10 Ent 64 Install: While preparing standard system image Build 1511 of Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit (workgroup, non-domain, stand-alone PC) I am experiencing an issue with IE11. This is a clean install, no software loaded, no IE add-ons other than defaults, no user accounts save the Admin...
  10. Deploying Win10 Ent x64 w/ SCCM2012R2, no MDT - StartMenu broken

Deploying Win10 Ent x64 w/ SCCM2012R2, no MDT - StartMenu broken: Good afternoon, I am trying to deploy Windows 10 Enterprise x64 to a test laptop of mine at work and I'm coming across some issues after doing the following steps to deploy: create a new HyperV VM using win10 ent x64 media create a generic local account without a...