Windows 10: Win10 Mail: Can't add acoounts

Discus and support Win10 Mail: Can't add acoounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I've just did a factory reset on my Surface Pro 4, and wanted to add my work email account to the mail app. However, when I click "Add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by badhanddoek, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Win10 Mail: Can't add acoounts

Hi all,

I've just did a factory reset on my Surface Pro 4, and wanted to add my work email account to the mail app. However, when I click "Add account" nothing happens. It doesn't matter if I do this from the mail app itself, or from the windows settings screen. I also can't manage my microsoft account from either of those screens: the button to do so doesn't do anything.

I've had a similar problem before, and the advice I got was to do a factory reset. I didn't need this app that badly, so I left it at that. Now that I've did a reset, I found the problem weirdly persists.

I should note that the Mail app works perfectly fine on my work laptop.

Any thoughts?

PS: I'm on Windows 10 Pro, build 1803, version 17134.137

:)

badhanddoek, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail: Can't add acoounts

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. Win10 Mail: Can't add acoounts :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Win10 Mail: Can't add acoounts

1. Win10 Mail: Can't add acoounts - Similar Threads - Win10 Mail Can't

2. Win10-Mail can't add an image to signature anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10-Mail can't add an image to signature anymore: I reset Mail and can't add an image to emails anymore - as I used to before reset. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-mail-cant-add-an-image-to-signature-anymore/77ce6657-d835-4926-9f3d-78fc9d2bcd9f
  3. Can't add yahoo mail to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't add yahoo mail to Windows 10 Mail: Hi, I've successfully added my Yahoo.ca account to Windows 10 mail in the past. For some reason it was disconnected. I tried adding it again using the account password and the app password created through Yahoo. Both don't work. I have two-step verification set up in...
  4. Can't add mail account in Courrier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add mail account in Courrier: Hi, Did it happen and has it been solved to someone else that one day, the mail account registered in Courrier Windows Mail app do not refresh mail anymore and after uninstalling the account, not being able to add it ? Before uninstalling the mail address form the app,...
  5. Can't add account to Win10 mail app

Can't add account to Win10 mail app: I have done a clean install of Windows 10 with all updates to version 10.0.19042 build 19042. When I try to add my email account using POP3/IMAP option it gives error code 0x8007139f. I tried setting up the servers in the advanced menu to imap.virginmedia.com incoming and...
  6. Cannot delete Email Acoount from Mail

Cannot delete Email Acoount from Mail: I cannot delate email account from mail, i reinstall same still have email acoount. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-email-acoount-from-mail/13a63e8c-7332-4ece-b41c-6baf28442c74
  7. Can't add calendars to Mail app

Can't add calendars to Mail app: Hi, I am using the Windows 10 Mail app. I would like to add a calendar to it. However when i go to Calendar -> Add Calendars not much happens. A blank page appears, the circle is running endlessly and there is no change. I am connected to the internet. I have restarted...
  8. Can't add account to Mail.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't add account to Mail.: I press and press the Add Account button and it does nothing , i also cant login to microsoft store as well submitted by /u/ilovefood322 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eghpav/cant_add_account_to_mail/
  9. can't add gmail account to mail in win10 home

can't add gmail account to mail in win10 home: Dear I have bought new Huawei Mate Book. I have add one of my account on gmail to mail app, but after sync it has not upload any of my old emails. And after I tried to add other gmail account, after inset the password the error 0x0000008b appeared and I cannot continues. I...
  10. multiple acoounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    multiple acoounts: When I make one account to sign in my laptop and go to lock screen it shows account two times with same name . Even on the netplwiz it shows one account . How can i remove this extra account on my lock screen....