Windows 10: Win10 Mail

Discus and support Win10 Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I used Win Live Mail 2012 but now have to use Win 10 Mail. Is it possible to make a group of contacts? I could do this with Win Live Mail 2012. I have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nolen01, Jan 28, 2017.

1. nolen01 Win User

Win10 Mail

I used Win Live Mail 2012 but now have to use Win 10 Mail. Is it possible to make a group of contacts? I could do this with Win Live Mail 2012. I have read some where that Win 10 Mail can not make groups of contacts.

:)

nolen01, Jan 28, 2017

2. How to import old mail in Windows10 mail.

How to import old mail in win10 mail.

Original title: win10 mail

NinaRemiaš, Jan 28, 2017
  3. How do I sync my mail on Windows 10?

Eldridge White, Jan 28, 2017
  4. Helmut Win User

Win10 Mail

The Contacts is now the People App, a separate App, which is linked to the Win 10 Mail App.
    In People there is Contacts Link.

Helmut, Jan 28, 2017
  5. nolen01 Win User
    Where is the contact link in people?

nolen01, Jan 28, 2017
  6. Helmut Win User
    Select Contact on the left Column > The Link symbol (chain) is at the top of the Central Column, left of the 3 dots.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Win10 Mail

1. Win10 Mail - Similar Threads - Win10 Mail

2. Since today I am unable to log into my Win10 Outlook mail app, because I always get the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since today I am unable to log into my Win10 Outlook mail app, because I always get the...: See the uploaded picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-today-i-am-unable-to-log-into-my-win10/b384cbfe-9c2f-442e-bf65-801963a6252f
  3. Since today I am unable to log into my Win10 Outlook mail app, because I always get the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since today I am unable to log into my Win10 Outlook mail app, because I always get the...: See the uploaded picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-today-i-am-unable-to-log-into-my-win10/b384cbfe-9c2f-442e-bf65-801963a6252f
  4. In Win10 Mail...How do I add, edit or delete email contacts that appear when I start typing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Win10 Mail...How do I add, edit or delete email contacts that appear when I start typing...: Many mail contacts which pop up are obsolete or inaccurate, or not in list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-win10-mailhow-do-i-add-edit-or-delete-email/1ba4b3c4-089f-4f55-a1b2-2ba83fc480a4
  5. In Win10 Mail...How do I add, edit or delete email contacts that appear when I start typing...

In Win10 Mail...How do I add, edit or delete email contacts that appear when I start typing...: Many mail contacts which pop up are obsolete or inaccurate, or not in list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-win10-mailhow-do-i-add-edit-or-delete-email/1ba4b3c4-089f-4f55-a1b2-2ba83fc480a4
  6. How can i re-sign in my gmail in my win10 mail app cause of gmail security ?

How can i re-sign in my gmail in my win10 mail app cause of gmail security ?: My gmail accout was detech virus on my computer. And then gmail account on my win10 mail app is sign out automaticlly and can't sign in again.I was scan any virus on my computer yet but it still can't sign in. When i click on google to sign in. It show Creating account reload...
  7. How can i re-sign in my gmail in my win10 mail app cause of gmail security ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i re-sign in my gmail in my win10 mail app cause of gmail security ?: My gmail accout was detech virus on my computer. And then gmail account on my win10 mail app is sign out automaticlly and can't sign in again.I was scan any virus on my computer yet but it still can't sign in. When i click on google to sign in. It show Creating account reload...
  8. How can i re-sign in my gmail in my win10 mail app cause of gmail security ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i re-sign in my gmail in my win10 mail app cause of gmail security ?: My gmail accout was detech virus on my computer. And then gmail account on my win10 mail app is sign out automaticlly and can't sign in again.I was scan any virus on my computer yet but it still can't sign in....
  9. Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10: After a recent reset of windows I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail appIt's showing something like"error code 0x80070490 we couldn't find your settings "...
  10. Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10

Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10: After a recent reset of windows I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail appIt's showing something like"error code 0x80070490 we couldn't find your settings "...