Windows 10: Win10 may automatically add Microsoft input method to the input method list after updating

Discus and support Win10 may automatically add Microsoft input method to the input method list after updating in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have deleted MS input method for several times,but it always comes back. I think it happens after updating.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shf98, Aug 20, 2018.

1. shf98 Win User

Win10 may automatically add Microsoft input method to the input method list after updating

I have deleted MS input method for several times,but it always comes back. I think it happens after updating.

:)

shf98, Aug 20, 2018

2. Setting Handwriting Input as Default Method for Stylus or Finger Input

Hey. Following upgrade from Win8.1 to Win10 there appears to be a bar on setting handwriting input as the default method. In Win8.1 the last selected input method is kept for use next time, but in Win10 this behaviour continues for all the other methods
    except for handwriting input. With Win10 when handwriting is used last the input panel resets to tablet keyboard next time.

This particular tablet does not have a pen capable screen and so does not default to handwriting input like say a Surface Pro. This Win10 behaviour makes capacitive styluses painful to use for handwriting as its appears the input panel logic settings/design
    has not cater for this possibility very well, requiring a user in this situation to manually change input method to handwriting every time the input panel is invoked.

Suggestions of a fix or a workaround would be greatly appreciated.

akathaddeus, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Chinese input method candidate words

look,when i play dota 2 , Chinese input method(pinyu) there is no candidate words list, it make me feel sad!

now,how can i change Chinese input method candidate words list from horizontal into vertical

海东徐1, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Disinto Win User

Win10 may automatically add Microsoft input method to the input method list after updating

Disinto, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 may automatically add Microsoft input method to the input method list after updating - Similar Threads - Win10 may automatically

2. Input method not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Input method not working: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 20H2 and now my keyboard input methods for other languages don't work. I've used them for years and now after the last Windows update I can type ONLY in English. I'm using Microsoft Pinyin and Japanese IME's.Please advice. Thanks....
  3. Input method not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input method not working: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 20H2 and now my keyboard input methods for other languages don't work. I've used them for years and now after the last Windows update I can type ONLY in English. I'm using Microsoft Pinyin and Japanese IME's.Please advice. Thanks....
  4. CPIME Input Method

CPIME Input Method: My CPIME input method is greyed out. I've tried the methods in this website: FAQ: Windows 10 Cantonese Phonetic IME CPIME greyed out :: Pinyin Joe but nothing seems to work....
  5. Input method

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input method: I find that there is one extra input method called English(Australia) How can i delete it?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-method/8f286f3b-6037-47a8-8f3b-3987b7443078
  6. japanese input method

japanese input method: I cannot switch anymore among Japanese input methods (katakana - hiragana). The icon "A" does not appear anymore. Does anyone can help to solve the problem? Many thanks....
  7. Doubled input methods.

Doubled input methods.: Hello, I have preinstalled my Windows 10 with the latest *.iso on Microsoft, and now I have four languages in my list, ENG UK, ENG US, ENG, MKD, and I only need ENG and MKD. I cannot remove the other two languages from anywhere, in the settings they aren't even shown there....
  8. Text input method

Text input method: I have only just recently received my Microsoft Surface Go asked am slowly relearning how to get around in the Windows/pc os. I haven't used an actual PC in so long! For years I've done anything and everything on my android smart phones which is just crazy. Also I am...
  9. input method

input method: I want to input method for keyboard in devlys010 font for hindi in main languge of windows default language. But here hindi language available but it don't take devlys010 font as input method but in Microsoft office it take it because there I have option available Thanks...
  10. Remove Input Methods

Remove Input Methods: Hey everyone, I'm running into a bit of a difficulty attempting to remove input methods. I've already removed the languages and restarted a few times, but the input methods still remain. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've attached a screenshot of the issue below....