Windows 10: Win10: Need virgin values/trees of ThemeManager and Themes REG KEY-s

Discus and support Win10: Need virgin values/trees of ThemeManager and Themes REG KEY-s in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The reason I ask is that WinaeroTweaker injected its crap and doesn't know (or doesn't want to) revert so rather than wasting time trying to "fix it"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xx_Asteriz, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Win10: Need virgin values/trees of ThemeManager and Themes REG KEY-s

The reason I ask is that WinaeroTweaker injected its crap and doesn't know (or doesn't want to) revert so rather than wasting time trying to "fix it" I'd rather just nuke it and move on Win10: Need virgin values/trees of ThemeManager and Themes REG KEY-s :).

Oh and dir /n /s C:\Windows\Resources\Themes please. It was also shuffling and editing stuff => I may need to chase a few files if it got too "enthusiastic" :-[ and at the very least I need to see the virgin layout.

The "flavor" is Ent N LTSB (winver: 1607 14393.2339) but it shouldn't matter much for these things (maybe "home" might have something but I wouldn't expect, this is pretty basic part).

Thanks in advance.

:)

xx_Asteriz, Aug 8, 2018
  2. stormymn Win User
    stormymn, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Win10: Need virgin values/trees of ThemeManager and Themes REG KEY-s

nokia 5300 and themes!!

I'm noticing the same bug in PC Suite.

I'll try to be more explicit in formulation:

- connect phone 5300 to PC in "nokia mode".

- Open PC Suite "Phone File Manager"

- go to the root of memory card

- you can see "Themes" folder in the tree on the left, and in the list of files/folders on the right.

At this point :

-> when clicking on the "Themes" in the tree, the File Manager seems to not find the folder, and it removes it from the tree and file list altogether. Same for another folder... if memory serves it's the "Video" folder (it's the one alphabetically under the
    Themes folder)

-> when doubleclicking on the "Themes" in the file list, File Manager pretends to move into the Themes folder, but it doesn't show any content.

Bug?

fred_be9300, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Win10: Need virgin values/trees of ThemeManager and Themes REG KEY-s

1. Win10: Need virgin values/trees of ThemeManager and Themes REG KEY-s - Similar Threads - Win10 Need virgin

2. How do I copy the value of a Registry Key, or part of the value, using a .reg file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I copy the value of a Registry Key, or part of the value, using a .reg file?: I want to set up a .reg file for restoring all my customizations when I reinstall or move to a new computer, but I do not have certainty that the file structure or registry values will be the same. So, I need modify some keys with imperfect information about their values. For...
  3. How do I copy the value of a Registry Key, or part of the value, using a .reg file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I copy the value of a Registry Key, or part of the value, using a .reg file?: I want to set up a .reg file for restoring all my customizations when I reinstall or move to a new computer, but I do not have certainty that the file structure or registry values will be the same. So, I need modify some keys with imperfect information about their values. For...
  4. How do I copy the value of a Registry Key, or part of the value, using a .reg file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Where to change theme on eco tree

Where to change theme on eco tree: I have three trees now and every finished tree it says plant a new tree with a new theme but i still have the original theme. how can i find or change the theme...
  6. Where to change theme on eco tree

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to change theme on eco tree: I have three trees now and every finished tree it says plant a new tree with a new theme but i still have the original theme. how can i find or change the theme...
  7. What are the genuine reg key values for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Current Control Set Control...

What are the genuine reg key values for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Current Control Set Control...: What are the genuine reg key values for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, Current Control Set, Control, Class keys? The keys from CDROM to Floppy disk. These keys are all suppose to be unique and NOT end with the same 5 digits? Can anyone post a screenshot of the genuine widows 10/11 key...
  8. VDI Optimizations -- Need help identifying a few Reg Keys (Win10 20H2)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    VDI Optimizations -- Need help identifying a few Reg Keys (Win10 20H2): Greetings all, I'm working on optimizing my org's VDI environment and was looking at suggested settings from Microsoft here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...endations-2004 There are a couple registry tweaks that are listed and I couldn't find any information...
  9. Is it possible to change (Default) value with a .reg file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to change (Default) value with a .reg file?: I am trying to change (Default) value of "Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\image\shell\edit\command" to easily edit with Krita. Actually, I did it manually, but when I try to create a .rig file of it to run after format etc. It doesn't work. This is what I...
  10. Double click on *.reg file does NOT change the key value in Registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Double click on *.reg file does NOT change the key value in Registry: I have a *.reg script which just modifies (overwrites) the value of a certain, existing Registry key. When I double click on it (similar to Win7) then a popup appears asking me if I really want to add the key. After clicking Ok I was informed that the key value has been...