Windows 10: Win10 Network Problem... I think?

Discus and support Win10 Network Problem... I think? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, so I freshly installed win 10 home, all the drivers and so on... the problem is when I watch a youtube video, a stream or just navigate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Blaseee, May 12, 2016.

1. Blaseee Win User

Win10 Network Problem... I think?

Hi guys, so I freshly installed win 10 home, all the drivers and so on... the problem is when I watch a youtube video, a stream or just navigate between 3 pages, chrome just buffers and my internet crashes and then comes back after like 5-10 sec... when there is high traffic it just stops working randomly.
    I did a speedtest and everything was normal there, I have 200Mbps up/20 down and this only happens on my pc... Every other device is working.
    This happened since I fresh installed win 10 again yesterday! And my network driver is updated too, I really don't know what to do anymore...
    Btw: the whole time I am connected to my WiFi.

:)

Blaseee, May 12, 2016
  2. Tim S08 Win User

networks

I'm experiencing a similar problem, but I do have my network setup as private and network discovery is enabled. From other Win7 PC's on my network, I can see the Win10 machine from the network section, but from my Win10 machine I can't see the others.

I did verify that the Homegroup was the same for all PC's on my network.

Any suggestions? Thx!

Tim S08, May 12, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Wifi ''Default gateway not available'' problem

I have had the same networking problems. Have done a fresh install of the latest Win10, reinstalled network adapter drivers, reset TCP/IP, set private network in protocols, updated firmware of router etc. Nothing fixes the problem. These constant networking
    problems make the PC useless, and MS seems not to care any longer for their non-commercial customers. What a shame,

I guess since the web is filled with folks with these issues, the unfortunate answer is Win10 is **** and it's finally time to migrate to Apple.

Gregg A. Gardiner, May 12, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hello, first: you say you installed drivers. Did you manually install drivers? Which ones? Windows 10 takes care of most drivers- Uncle MS maintains a list, and will replace those that are different.

Second, can you post a screenshot of your task manager with Chrome open; click the CPU tab to get processes using most CPU time at the top. Repeat for any other column if of interest.

What happens with a different browser?

Please note:
    General Rules:

2) No useless posts, e.g., thread bumping, useless one liners, junk posting to increase post count, and identical multi-postings in different forums.

This is a pretty responsible forum.

dalchina, May 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Win10 Network Problem... I think? - Similar Threads - Win10 Network Problem

2. 20h2 problem i think

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20h2 problem i think: I already have 20h2 but i windows update wants me to install 20h2 again?? It could be a bug or something in my system but i need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20h2-problem-i-think/44f66acb-547b-4e8d-985c-cc1538417d66
  3. 20h2 problem i think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    20h2 problem i think: I already have 20h2 but i windows update wants me to install 20h2 again?? It could be a bug or something in my system but i need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20h2-problem-i-think/44f66acb-547b-4e8d-985c-cc1538417d66
  4. 20h2 problem i think

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hard Dive problem i think

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hard Dive problem i think: My son used my computer and he downloaded something and deleted it but now my storage that was 953 866 MB is gone and i cant get it back so if anyone knows what to do i will be thank full. Is it a malware if so what should i do ?...
  6. win10 thinks it’s not connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win10 thinks it’s not connected to the Internet: I have this issue, where when I’m using my computer, windows randomly decides that it’s not connected to the Internet. Even though it’s the site it internets not working through windows apps it works through everything else. I can be used surfing the web downloading things or...
  7. Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem: I have a home network that was set up with all win7 machines and a HP LaserJet 4050 lpt printer attached to one of them. All machines had access thru the network to this one printer. I recently purchased a new win10 computer (Dell Precision 3630) to which I have attached the...
  8. network problems with win10 dual ethernet device.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network problems with win10 dual ethernet device.: iam using miniPC (http://www.gole.tech/product/rma-232g-win10-2017-mini-pc-box-dual-ethernet-box-computer/) with win10 to host one of my apps and i need it to have static adress. Problem is, it has two ethernets and they act a little bit strange. I configure correct Ip...
  9. Network problems with Win10 Pro

Network problems with Win10 Pro: Hi, experts of MS! I suffer! Since two or three months I try to detect why my home-network is unstable. I am operating three computers in a home-network. From time to time the connection between all of them is working well. But suddenly one or all of the connections get...
  10. Win10 Tablet Networking Problem

Win10 Tablet Networking Problem: Totally new to Win10 (and still prefer Win7). Recently purchased an Acer Win10 Tablet and wanted to connect to my existing network of two Win7 Desktops and two Win Vista Laptops. I just CANNOT get the Tablet to corporate! Sometimes it shows up on the network "map" and...