Windows 10: Win10 on DVD

Discus and support Win10 on DVD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A local computer store is advertising Windows 10 System Builder on DVD for sale. Question is has MS released the full version to DVD? Harold 11926 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sd75mac, Aug 1, 2015.

1. sd75mac Win User

Win10 on DVD

A local computer store is advertising Windows 10 System Builder on DVD for sale. Question is has MS released the full version to DVD?

Harold

:)

sd75mac, Aug 1, 2015
  2. BudYzer Win User

Win10 reinstall

Win10 reinstall:

My laptop requires a reinstall of Win10, but only DVD I have is Win8.1. I can not download Win10 to this laptop. If I purchase a new Win10 install DVD, can it be used to reinstall on this laptop using it's existing key and also be use on another PC to upgrade
    using the DVDs key?

BudYzer, Aug 1, 2015
  3. -=DVD=- Win User
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

So, the Fall Creators Update has been released yesterday, but I haven't even been prompted for the Creators Update yet. My pc is not that old, bought it last summer. I have no idea as to why I'm still running version 1607 or wether it's safe for me to upgrade
    to either one of these newer versions. Will it screw up my drivers if I do? I am running Windows 10 Pro btw.

Any input would be appreciated.

-=DVD=-, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Win10 on DVD

Newegg has in on DVD, Amazon has it on a flash drive.

Ztruker, Aug 1, 2015
  5. sd75mac Win User
    I'm looking at purchasing from Micro Center.

Harold

sd75mac, Aug 1, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Aug 1, 2015
  7. sd75mac Win User
    I just ordered from Amazon and the DVD will be delivered tomorrow.

Harold

sd75mac, Aug 1, 2015
  8. Win10 on DVD

ignatzatsonic, Aug 1, 2015
  9. jds63 Win User
    jds63, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win10 on DVD

1. Win10 on DVD - Similar Threads - Win10 DVD

2. DVD burn: "The source and destination file names are the same", pop-up error and Win10 will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD burn: "The source and destination file names are the same", pop-up error and Win10 will...: I am caught in a loop. whenever I try to burn images to a DVD I get "The source and destination file names are the same". there are NO files on the DVD, I have checked and rechecked yet I continue to get this message. I have tried ejecting and starting over; the disc shows as...
  3. DVD burn: "The source and destination file names are the same", pop-up error and Win10 will...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD burn: "The source and destination file names are the same", pop-up error and Win10 will...: I am caught in a loop. whenever I try to burn images to a DVD I get "The source and destination file names are the same". there are NO files on the DVD, I have checked and rechecked yet I continue to get this message. I have tried ejecting and starting over; the disc shows as...
  4. DVD burn: "The source and destination file names are the same", pop-up error and Win10 will...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WIN10 won't recognize blank CD-R disk in the dvd/cd drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN10 won't recognize blank CD-R disk in the dvd/cd drive: I have seen this problem listed for WIN7 and a few years ago for WIN10. This is July 2023. I used my DVD/CD drive to burn a blank CD disk with some information about 4-6 months ago. Now it keeps telling me there is no disc in the drive. I have tried 2-3 new disks. It reads...
  6. WIN10 won't recognize blank CD-R disk in the dvd/cd drive

WIN10 won't recognize blank CD-R disk in the dvd/cd drive: I have seen this problem listed for WIN7 and a few years ago for WIN10. This is July 2023. I used my DVD/CD drive to burn a blank CD disk with some information about 4-6 months ago. Now it keeps telling me there is no disc in the drive. I have tried 2-3 new disks. It reads...
  7. WIN10 won't recognize blank CD-R disk in the dvd/cd drive

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Dell I5 Inspirion 3000 standalone private single use. Drivers for free Win10, built in DVD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell I5 Inspirion 3000 standalone private single use. Drivers for free Win10, built in DVD...: DELL I5 Inspirion 3000 8th Gen Intel I7 with built in DVD drive. I used my old Office 2003 Prof. ±2021 MS inst free W10. It is a stand alone home unit. I retired in 1995 due to health problems after a serious car accident. No family or other connections. I need a free driver...
  9. Dell I5 Inspirion 3000 standalone private single use. Drivers for free Win10, built in DVD...

Dell I5 Inspirion 3000 standalone private single use. Drivers for free Win10, built in DVD...: DELL I5 Inspirion 3000 8th Gen Intel I7 with built in DVD drive. I used my old Office 2003 Prof. ±2021 MS inst free W10. It is a stand alone home unit. I retired in 1995 due to health problems after a serious car accident. No family or other connections. I need a free driver...
  10. Dell I5 Inspirion 3000 standalone private single use. Drivers for free Win10, built in DVD...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware