Windows 10: Win10 PESE Build Problem-Can not detect windows source.

Discus and support Win10 PESE Build Problem-Can not detect windows source. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have windows 10 version 17134.48. I have downloaded Win10PE_SE_2017-12-02.zip. I created Oven folder in E: drive as E:\Oven and extracted the zip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lvgandhi, May 22, 2018.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Win10 PESE Build Problem-Can not detect windows source.

I have windows 10 version 17134.48.
    I have downloaded Win10PE_SE_2017-12-02.zip. I created Oven folder in E: drive as E:\Oven and extracted the zip file in that folder.
    Then I created E:\Src\Win10x64 folder and copied the contents of mounted win10x64 1803 ISO.
    I used that source folder in the builder. When I tried util\extract wim folders in builder, I got following error as in capture1.png.
    After that When tried play in builder I got error message as in capture2.png.

Then I emptied both oven andwin10x64 folders. Filled again Oven folder by unzipping PESE zip. Filled source folder with the contents of mounted win10x64 1709 ISO. When I tried util\extract wim folders in builder, I got following error as in capture1.png but only with first warning. After that When tried play in builder I again got error message as in capture2.png.

Where Am I going wrong?

Win10 PESE Build Problem-Can not detect windows source. [​IMG]

Win10 PESE Build Problem-Can not detect windows source. [​IMG]

:)

lvgandhi, May 22, 2018
  2. david19au Win User

Windows reporting "No Internet" even when I can still browse the Internet.

• modified (added a GFX card) Dell Poweredge T20
    • Windows 10 Pro Build 10586.420
    • no changes made in the core of the OS, only disabled some diagnostic stuffs in settings
    • First Step detected no problems
    • Second Step: "This device is working properly."
    • Third Step didn't help at all, it actually downgraded the driver from 12.15.22.3 to 12.13.17.4 Win10 PESE Build Problem-Can not detect windows source. :p
    So, the problem still persists.

david19au, May 22, 2018
  3. Build 10049 - Not Detecting New Builds

Method 1: Run the Windows update Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Fix problems with
      Windows Updates.
    After running the Windows updates Troubleshooter, follow the next method.

Method 2: I would suggest you to Restart the computer multiple times and next follow the below steps to install update.

1. Open
    Settings app from Start Menu.

2. Click on
    Update and recovery icon.

3. Now click on
    Advanced Options link present in right-side pane and select "Fast" option from the drop-down box.

Go back to previous page and it'll automatically start checking for new builds. Otherwise you can click on "Check now" button.

4. Click on "Download now" button to start downloading the new update build of Windows 10.

After downloading the build, your computer will automatically restart to install the new update.

The download size will be around 2 or 3 GB depending upon the computer architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) and system language.

Andre Da Costa, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Win10 PESE Build Problem-Can not detect windows source.

1. Win10 PESE Build Problem-Can not detect windows source. - Similar Threads - Win10 PESE Build

2. Can minidump files detect a psu problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can minidump files detect a psu problem?: I was told previously that mine read a faulty gpu. But multiple other forums also suggest a faulty psu could also be the culprit of my black screening and crashes....
  3. WIN10 Source Online

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN10 Source Online: I've got my new desktop about done. Just need to plug in one Sata cord and done. I have a couple of empty USB sticks to download WIN10 onto. Research says to use Microsoft website for a creator? or something? Do I get that and buy a code key off a website online? I see...
  4. Problems with Win10 build 19041.450

Problems with Win10 build 19041.450: Since Build 19041.450 we have observed the following problems frequently on multiple computers. 1. Chrome won’t open. Workaround is to use Compatibility Mode to run in Windows 8, but that doesn't always work. Reboot does not fix it. 2. Drops connection to Microsoft...
  5. A bunch of Win10 problems happened with my insider build.

A bunch of Win10 problems happened with my insider build.: 1. Microsoft Store is unable to install any apps. Clicking on "Install" does nothing. I tried searching for solutions online and all of them pointed towards updating Windows. This leads to 2. I'm unable to switch back to a non-insider version of Windows 10. I tried a few...
  6. Source or path to get Windows 10 RTM builds

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Source or path to get Windows 10 RTM builds: Hi, I would like to know which is the official source or path to download the Microsoft Windows 10 RTM builds for OEMs. I know that there will be delay in publishing the final RTM builds to MSDN portal. Also I would like to check whether the Microsoft Collaborate portal...
  7. Latest Win10 build?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win10 build?: I am not a MS "insider" and have just received the below update. Is this the latest version? [img] 40351
  8. Realtek sound problems win10 build 1511

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek sound problems win10 build 1511: Since I updated to Windows 10 build 1511 my sound is really weird in youtube, vlc and other players. The sound peaks in volume. This happens a lot when there's speech involved. There's no stable volume and no depth overall. I've tried a bunch of realtek drivers (from the...
  9. win10 build ?

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 build ?: i help a friend with his win10 pc. he did the upgrade before the deadline. i told him that the anniversary update would be done to his pc and as far as he knows, that didn't happen. could someone tell me how to find out if it was done ? i have win10 in my win7 pc in a...
  10. SSD not detected in Win10 install but is detected in bios

SSD not detected in Win10 install but is detected in bios: Hi all, This is my first build and I am so close yet it feels so far away. I'm at the final step of installing Windows 10 onto my PC I have a bootable USB drive connected and everything goes smoothly until I have to select a hard drive! I have a Mushkin Enhanced Reactor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not detect windows 10 source

2. BUILD WIN10PESE can not detect windows 10 source

3. Win10PE_SE_2017-12-02

4. masalah winpese can not detect windows 10 sourse,
  5. WIN10PESE can not detect windows 10 source,
  6. win pese,
  7. winbuilder 10 source not recognised causes,
  8. pese win 10,
  9. Win10 PESE Build Problem-Can not detect windows source,
  10. win10pe se cannot detect win source