Windows 10: Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen

Discus and support Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using the Win10 photos app to create videos using existing video files and images. Previously I could preview the video that I've created.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SekLeong, Jul 19, 2018.

1. SekLeong Win User

Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen

Hi,

I'm using the Win10 photos app to create videos using existing video files and images. Previously I could preview the video that I've created. However after a windows update this morning, the video is not showing anymore [only the audio plays] and I get a green screen.

I also couldn't play any video files on my HDD so I had to change the default video player to media player in the Default Apps menu. However this still doesn't work for the Photos App.

Any suggestions/ideas how to solve this?

:)

SekLeong, Jul 19, 2018

2. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Jul 19, 2018
  3. ampvw Win User
    Video taken with windows phone 8 showing green screen

Hi,

I have read the questions and posts on windows phone 8 camera suddenly showing a green screen when trying to make a photo or video. I was also able to fix that by shutting down and restarting the camera (never had the problem before).

The problem is, before noticing the screen going green, I made a video - and when I wanted to watch it, the video is showing green too. I can hear the sounds so the video is there, but hidden behind the green....

My question: how can i recover the video (remove the green) - I think the video is really interesting and it would really be great if I could view it.

Thanks

ampvw, Jul 19, 2018
  4. PatM.YV. Win User

Getting green screen on Facebook videos

OT- Green Screen

Hey, my green screen problems are common except that I only get green screen on Facebook videos. One or two will work, then BAM green screen. No green screen on any other programs or sites. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Pat

PatM.YV., Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen - Similar Threads - Win10 Photos App

2. Photo App Video Editor only showing some thumbnails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App Video Editor only showing some thumbnails.: Hi All,How do you get the Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor to show all the thumbnails of images and video clips? It showed them all yesterday, but now the program is only showing some of them, making it extremely difficult to use the program.Thanks!...
  3. videos display as a green screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    videos display as a green screen: Just in the last month, video player on certain videos provides audio but I am only seeing a green screen. I have exhausted what I know to try to fix the problem....
  4. blue and green screen only

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue and green screen only: my desktop screen is only blue and green how can i change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-and-green-screen-only/8c59d09d-ee5a-4f21-9a60-ac4a688bc21b
  5. Only photos and videos showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only photos and videos showing: I plugged my ipad into my pc but it only shows my photos and videos but not my apps submitted by /u/benp129 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdecn2/only_photos_and_videos_showing/
  6. Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos

Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos: The audio plays, but the image won't show up, instead appearing a green screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-apllication-green-scrren-on-videos/a9a11285-5465-479a-8c4d-17598f86e921
  7. Green screen for videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen for videos: I'm not sure how long ago I updated my computer, but I want to say about a month maybe less than that I tried to watch a video on Youtube and I could only see a green screen and hearwhatwas being said in the video. So I did some research and found out you could disable...
  8. Online and offline videos show only a green screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Online and offline videos show only a green screen.: I know this isn't the first time this has been asked, and I have gone through and done every proposed solution to this problem I could find. No video, be it offline via Movie Player, or online on Facebook or YouTube or such, plays. I see only a green screen. Things I've...
  9. Green screen videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen videos: I've recently downloaded the new version of Windows, and since then I've been getting this issue where other than chrome because I turned off Hardware acceleration. Every other apps have green screen when I play videos. For example like instagram. i need help a respond will...
  10. When playback a video created from photos it shows only a black screen

When playback a video created from photos it shows only a black screen: When playback a video created from photos it shows only a black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/when-playback-a-video-created-from-photos-it-shows/cde88f29-b731-4e6c-abdd-2a30d0cf9b0d