Windows 10: Win10 Pro Desktop PC Stuck in Airplane Mode. No Airplane Mode Toggle?

Discus and support Win10 Pro Desktop PC Stuck in Airplane Mode. No Airplane Mode Toggle? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As the title suddenly I cannot connect and have the airplane mode on. I have no wireless installed on the machine. Clicking it in the tray does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gapi, Sep 26, 2017.

1. gapi Win User

Win10 Pro Desktop PC Stuck in Airplane Mode. No Airplane Mode Toggle?

As the title suddenly I cannot connect and have the airplane mode on.
    I have no wireless installed on the machine.
    Clicking it in the tray does nothing. Its seems to be grayed or shaded.
    I have no toggle for it in network settings.

I have to restart to get online but it comes back.

Thanks

:)

2. Airplane Mode Windows 10

Answer from Benji48 "Hard shut down" does not fix the Airplane mode issue.

Still stuck in the ON position on a Dell Latitude E6230 with Win10 Pro installed.

HarryValdivieso, Sep 26, 2017
  3. OdinBear Win User
    Win 10 - Airplane mode os stuck ON

I also have this problem on my desktop.

The wireless device IS detected in win10 and all of the drivers are correct and the device is detected AS working.

It connects and then the Airplane mode kicks it OFF.

I cannot disable Airpalne mode as with the first question.

Why do I need airplane mode on a Desktop?

Answer I Dont!!..

OdinBear, Sep 26, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 26, 2017
  5. gapi Win User
    Thank You,

Interesting posts there.
    I finally fixed mine by uninstalling my network adapters and rebooting.

gapi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 Pro Desktop PC Stuck in Airplane Mode. No Airplane Mode Toggle? - Similar Threads - Win10 Pro Desktop

2. Stuck in Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Airplane Mode: Airplane Mode won't turn off please help submitted by /u/Zwanly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnpgtx/stuck_in_airplane_mode/
  3. Stuck in airplane mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in airplane mode: Hi, I tried to clean boot my computer, and I was using a pin to login to my computer, but now it requires a password, and I didn't remember it, so I changed it from my phone, so I know it is the right one, but it says incorrect because I'm stuck in airplane mode. Can someone...
  4. Airplane mode toggles itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airplane mode toggles itself: Hi, I just installed Win 10 on an old Laptop and the airplane mode toggles itself the whole time. No keys are stuck https://youtu.be/-PGREmmqY2Y submitted by /u/xander1401 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htzdym/airplane_mode_toggles_itself/
  5. Stuck in Airplane mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Airplane mode: After updating to the latest version of Windows my computer went into airplane mode and I can't turn it off. How do I get it to turn back off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-airplane-mode/d373b333-288f-4fe9-a98e-664a38a16a38
  6. Airplane Mode stuck

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode stuck: What Fn key combo can I use to turn on Airplane Mode? It is currently grayed out and when I try to use my mouse, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-stuck/a95b5043-2868-4e21-b64e-f2cede7c7c67
  7. Airplane mode stuck!

Airplane mode stuck!: I tried to turn off my computer, but it was stuck loading. So i held down the power button and that turned it off, then i turned it back on to find that airplane mode is on and i cant turn it off. I dont know how to fix it!...
  8. Stuck in airplane mode

Stuck in airplane mode: Help! My 2 yr old HP notebook suddenly seems to be locked in airplane mode & is rendered useless. Can't connect to internet. Internal windows diagnostics can't fix. Used my desktop to search forums about this problem. Seems to be shared with others, but none of the posted...
  9. Pc is stuck on Airplane Mode

Pc is stuck on Airplane Mode: We have a Fujitsu Laptop and for some reason, airplane mode is stuck. Im thinking that either its the wifi card that's disconnected or software problems. I tried many different options such as msconfig: set the boot to normal and restarting the radio management service but I...
  10. Stuck in Airplane Mode

Stuck in Airplane Mode: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 on a number of systems, Both Dell and Lenovo and after the most recent update, it's been stuck in airplane mode. No matter I try to toggle the physical switch or turn it off within Windows it will go back to airplane mode. Any ideas on how to fix...