Windows 10: Win10 Reports "No internet access" when there is.

Discus and support Win10 Reports "No internet access" when there is. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was helping someone at their home install software for their camera when I noticed a yellow exclamation mark on their Network icon in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RPmtl, Aug 11, 2016.

1. RPmtl Win User

Win10 Reports "No internet access" when there is.

I was helping someone at their home install software for their camera when I noticed a yellow exclamation mark on their Network icon in the notification area. Clicking on it displayed "No internet access" (or something similar) yet her Web browsers and email program were working fine. If I unplug my own Ethernet cable I get a red asterisk so the yellow exclamation mark seems to mean something else.

She has an HP system that was recently upgraded to 'Win 10 Home'. Is there any known issues with HP computers and Win 10 networking?

My first thought is to see if there's an updated HP network adapter driver for her computer that might resolve whatever's complaining. But I'll wait to see if anyone here has seen this behaviour before and knows of an easy solution.

Thanks

:)

RPmtl, Aug 11, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Aug 11, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Aug 11, 2016
  4. Win10 Reports "No internet access" when there is.

Make sure, that all network services are allowed and running.

sc config Dhcp start= auto
    sc config Dnscache start= auto
    sc config DPS start= auto
    sc config lmhosts start= auto
    sc config NlaSvc start= auto
    sc config nsi start= auto
    sc config Wcmsvc start= auto

sc config NcbService start= demand
    sc config Netman start= demand
    sc config netprofm start= demand
    sc config WinHttpAutoProxySvc start= demand
    sc config WlanSvc start= demand
    sc config WwanSvc start= demand

net start DPS
    net start nsi
    net start NlaSvc
    net start Dnscache
    net start Dhcp
    net start Wcmsvc

It can also help to disable and enable the network adapter.

TairikuOkami, Aug 11, 2016
Thema:

Win10 Reports "No internet access" when there is.

1. Win10 Reports "No internet access" when there is. - Similar Threads - Win10 Reports internet

2. Win10 Wifi shows "Unable to connect to the Internet" , but the Internet can be accessed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Wifi shows "Unable to connect to the Internet" , but the Internet can be accessed: Hi everyone, I got a wifi problem and really cannot fix it. It will be great if anyone can help who met similar problem before. The Wifi icon on a Windows10 laptop shows "cannot connect to the Internet" the small earth icon at the right of status bar when the wifi is...
  3. No internet access when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet access when gaming: I have a laptop that is able to do everything on the internet but game, i connect to my wifi and it runs smoothly but as soon as i open up the game the wifi dies for my laptop and my laptop only; after a while it says that the wifi has “no internet access” this is a home...
  4. Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.: Good day all - we recently started getting users all W10 with the "No internet access" message in the network icon - internet works fine in fact, but, o365 doesnt like the fact that windows doesnt think there is internet. i have yet to find a solution, anyone know a fix? i...
  5. Win10 bug report

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 bug report: Greetings! In case of using multiple desktops on your OS, my laptop can't decide where to address play/pause function button (FN+function_key, in my case F10). Sometimes it's applied on WMP, sometimes on last opened instance of YouTube inside of a Chrome browser. Where to...
  6. Can connect to Internet but Windows reports "No Internet Access"

Can connect to Internet but Windows reports "No Internet Access": As today I resumed my PC from hibernation, the network icon in taskbar reports with yellow exclamation mark. In Network and Sharing Center it reports no Internet access via Ethernet, and Private Network. However, Network Adapter shows clearly Ethernet is running normal...
  7. Win10 error reporting

Win10 error reporting: I just have 3 large uploads to 40.79.85.125 win 10 error report?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-error-reporting/7f33732f-21d1-4809-bd95-228cec74712b
  8. Onedrive report's there isn't an internet coonection when there is

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onedrive report's there isn't an internet coonection when there is: I'm trying to add Onedrive to a new phone (Samsung Galaxy J5) and it keeps reporting there isn't an internet connection when there is and I can connect to the internet fine using the phone? ps - I tried to add this question to the Mobile Devices category but it wants a...
  9. Network Icon falsly report no internet access

Network Icon falsly report no internet access: Bonjour, My network icon is showing the yellow ! and saying I have no internet access which is false. I have installed, uninstalled, updated network drivers but to no avail. Anyone facing the same issue and having a fix? 67278
  10. Win10 web installer internet access issue

Win10 web installer internet access issue: Hi all, I've got a strange issue that I'm not getting information about online. I upgraded my Win8.1 to Win10 last week and found that on reinstalling certain apps to Win10 compatible versions that the web installer files didn't want to connect to the internet (I am online...