Windows 10: Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update

Discus and support Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've notice since I installed the latest cumulative update to 1803 my ASUS X53 is now requiring me to do a ctr-alt-del at powerup and after every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bfunke, May 27, 2018.

1. bfunke Win User

Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update

I've notice since I installed the latest cumulative update to 1803 my ASUS X53 is now requiring me to do a ctr-alt-del at powerup and after every hibernation. How do I stop Win10 from requiring this? I checked advanced options under control user passwords and this option is unchecked.

:)

bfunke, May 27, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

CTRL ALT DEL Black Screen

Hi Dan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending updates?
    • Are you able to log into Desktop?
    • Is the issue specific to Ctrl + Alt + Del screen?

Black screen error can occur if the computer is not up to date with all Drivers and Windows updates. Install all pending updates and check if that helps.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps

Troubleshoot black screen problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, May 29, 2018
  3. How to enable/require ctrl alt del in windows 10?

How do I require the secure logon ctrl+alt+del at login? thanks

diverdocIN, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update

1. Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update - Similar Threads - Win10 Requiring ctrl

2. Ctrl alt del required before startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl alt del required before startup: Why forced to enter ctrl alt del on startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-alt-del-required-before-startup/f78f62e4-ab0d-4fb4-9ece-cc85f7a8c981
  3. Ctrl alt del required before startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl alt del required before startup: Why forced to enter ctrl alt del on startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-alt-del-required-before-startup/f78f62e4-ab0d-4fb4-9ece-cc85f7a8c981
  4. Ctrl alt del required before startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. CTRL + ALT + DEL delayed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CTRL + ALT + DEL delayed: Hello, Recently I've had a couple of users report a very long delay after hitting CTRL + ALT + DEL One came into the help desk and I can confirm that it can take up to 10 minutes. The users machine was Windows 10 Version 2004. Lenovo Thinkpad T14. I disabled all non...
  6. CTRL ALT DEL on Win10 machines?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CTRL ALT DEL on Win10 machines?: Does Windows 10 still require the CTRL ALT DEL before signing in for security reasons or was that setting was only used on legacy Windows machines such as Win2000, XP, or 7? 158581
  7. ctrl-alt-del login sometimes not required

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    ctrl-alt-del login sometimes not required: Running Enterprise v. 1909 I enabled the login to requre "ctrl-alt-delete", and enabled "do not show last user" But once in a while when my computer boot up, it would go straight to the login promt and bypassing the "ctrl-alt-delete" requirement. Again, this happens once a...
  8. Recent Update requiring ctrl+alt+del Windows 10 Home

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recent Update requiring ctrl+alt+del Windows 10 Home: So prior to 'a recent update' (not sure which sorry), logon with Windows Hello only required a swipe of the screen. Now it needs ctrl+alt+del, which is fine in laptop mode... bit of a pain when I'm using it as a tablet though... Windows 10 home so no secpol.msc or...
  9. CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears: Hello; I have a windows 10 on domain. It shows ALT+CTRL+DEL and then i click ok all i get is a black screen with mouse pointer. I tried to change the projector setting to single display same thing. Any ways to resolve this please....
  10. Ctrl+Alt+Del

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ctrl+Alt+Del: When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the password entry; the keyboard doesn't respond. How do I fix this?...