Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update

Discus and support Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've notice since I installed the latest cumulative update to 1803 my ASUS X53 is now requiring me to do a ctr-alt-del at powerup and after every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bfunke, May 27, 2018.

1. bfunke Win User

I've notice since I installed the latest cumulative update to 1803 my ASUS X53 is now requiring me to do a ctr-alt-del at powerup and after every hibernation. How do I stop Win10 from requiring this? I checked advanced options under control user passwords and this option is unchecked.

:)

bfunke, May 27, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

CTRL ALT DEL Black Screen

Hi Dan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending updates?
    • Are you able to log into Desktop?
    • Is the issue specific to Ctrl + Alt + Del screen?

Black screen error can occur if the computer is not up to date with all Drivers and Windows updates. Install all pending updates and check if that helps.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps

Troubleshoot black screen problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, May 29, 2018
  3. diverdocIN Win User
    How to enable/require ctrl alt del in windows 10?

How do I require the secure logon ctrl+alt+del at login? thanks

diverdocIN, May 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update - Similar Threads - Win10 Requiring ctrl

2. services policy naming conventions in WIndows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    services policy naming conventions in WIndows 10 updates: recently I had to re-install windows 10 due to some issues I was having. After doing so, I noticed and documented several services that had a new naming convention. Specifically, the new suspicious services had names that included a series of lowercase alpha numeric...
  3. Last Thuesday's Win10 Update stops MS Wireless Display from working

in Windows 10 Support
    Last Thuesday's Win10 Update stops MS Wireless Display from working: I used last Saturday my MS Wireless Display Adaptor watching a movie on my TV stored on my PC. On Wednesday morning my PC automatically updated with KB 4343909, and since then Miracast/MS Wireless Display Adapter no longer worked, even though I have seen the following on my...
  4. Ctrl + V Broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl + V Broken: It only breaks when I play a game. When I use it a few times in-game, it breaks. When I leave said game, it works. Is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/ctrl-v-broken/565b4f78-5799-4d9d-819f-7cb30d498343
  5. Windows update 1803 took 3 hours , is it normal ? :)

Windows update 1803 took 3 hours , is it normal ? :): Hey guys , i recently cleaned the download folder ( which is located in the software distribution folder ) , because i was always getting an error when i was trying to do this update 1803 , now i cleaned this folder and the update took 3-4 hours to finish downloading . Is...
  6. SCRIPT errors after Java update

SCRIPT errors after Java update: I recently did a Java update, now I'm getting SCRIPT errors, CSP errors HTTP errors. I'm running Windows 10, most recent, all updated. I need HELP!!! I dont have a clue how to fix this....
  7. Error: 0x800f0922 Windows 10 for Cummulative Update to August 14, 2018—KB4343909 (OS Build...

Error: 0x800f0922 Windows 10 for Cummulative Update to August 14, 2018—KB4343909 (OS Build...: HELP ME!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/error-0x800f0922-windows-10-for-cummulative-update/486459e3-6c33-40a4-ba16-b8bf66e0055b
  8. Ctrl + V/C broken.

Ctrl + V/C broken.: It only breaks when I play a game. When I use it a few times in-game, it breaks. When I leave said game, it works. Is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/ctrl-vc-broken/8d0cef61-558a-43bd-9c0c-15a5f16f2575
  9. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update: I just bought this Desktop in July 2018 and everything works perfectly till 8/14/18 I did a Windows update, next day when I using my PC I start to realized my Bluetooth is not on, I try to turn it on but the button was missing and then I look more into it and figure out my...
  10. My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update

My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update: So I got windows 10 installed on my laptop. It works so smooth like a charm at first. I've successfully installed all the Windows updates, but my laptop getting hotter than usual and then it lag, freeze, and got blue screen randomly after the updates. My laptop is HP P231ax...