Windows 10: Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update

Discus and support Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've notice since I installed the latest cumulative update to 1803 my ASUS X53 is now requiring me to do a ctr-alt-del at powerup and after every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bfunke, May 27, 2018.

1. bfunke Win User

Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update

I've notice since I installed the latest cumulative update to 1803 my ASUS X53 is now requiring me to do a ctr-alt-del at powerup and after every hibernation. How do I stop Win10 from requiring this? I checked advanced options under control user passwords and this option is unchecked.

:)

bfunke, May 27, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

CTRL ALT DEL Black Screen

Hi Dan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending updates?
    • Are you able to log into Desktop?
    • Is the issue specific to Ctrl + Alt + Del screen?

Black screen error can occur if the computer is not up to date with all Drivers and Windows updates. Install all pending updates and check if that helps.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps

Troubleshoot black screen problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, May 29, 2018
  3. diverdocIN Win User
    How to enable/require ctrl alt del in windows 10?

How do I require the secure logon ctrl+alt+del at login? thanks

diverdocIN, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update

1. Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update - Similar Threads - Win10 Requiring ctrl

2. CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears: Hello; I have a windows 10 on domain. It shows ALT+CTRL+DEL and then i click ok all i get is a black screen with mouse pointer. I tried to change the projector setting to single display same thing. Any ways to resolve this please....
  3. Ctrl+Alt+Del

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ctrl+Alt+Del: When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the password entry; the keyboard doesn't respond. How do I fix this?...
  4. CTRL+ALT broken by Win10 update

CTRL+ALT broken by Win10 update: Hi there, I have always, since XP, use hotkeys to launch my most used programs and I have them working correctly in 2 other Win10 pro machines, however on this latest install of Win 10 Pro they stopped working after a Windows update. Examples: CTRL+ALT+C to launch...
  5. Change background color of CTRL+ALT+DEL-screen

Change background color of CTRL+ALT+DEL-screen: Hey Windows 10 Color Control, another tool I've never heard of. I'm learning here. *Smile So, I downloaded it, used it, changed the colors to black, clicked Apply... and unfortunately, the CTRL ALT DEL screen didn't change. [img]
  6. Have to use CTRL-ALT-Del more lately!

in Windows 10 Support
    Have to use CTRL-ALT-Del more lately!: I have an Asus Laptop running Windows 10 and this is a really fast machine however.......................................... Recently (usually in the first 30 mins of booting up, the page I am on freezes and I have to Ctrl-Alt-Delete perhaps two or three times and then I...
  7. Lock screen is black, has to use Ctrl-Alt-Del

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen is black, has to use Ctrl-Alt-Del: Sometimes when I try to wake from sleep, the lock screen does not show up and I have to use Ctrl-Alt-Del to force to the login screen , not the lock screen. The login screen has name, profile picture and password. 44748
  8. System Message "Preparing Security Options ( Ctrl + Alt + Del )"

in Windows 10 Support
    System Message "Preparing Security Options ( Ctrl + Alt + Del )": Hi, I've tryed to do my homework reading early posts about this issue, but found no clear answer. When I try to go to Task Manager, I get a message "Preparing Security Options" right before the blue screen with the menu were Task Manager access option is. Sometimes...
  9. Black screen, rapidly blinking cursor, no ctrl-alt-del

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen, rapidly blinking cursor, no ctrl-alt-del: I am having a problem that- after the huge problem I had some weeks ago- have made me worried. My pc is a panasonic notebook running windows 10. It is connected to a power plug that is somehow special- I don't know if that is the problem or not. (the plug disconnects...
  10. CTRL + ALT + DEL menu not rendered at the top

in Windows 10 Support
    CTRL + ALT + DEL menu not rendered at the top: This is a terribly annoying problem. Whenever I play a game such as Garry's mod which is running on the old source engine and tends to freeze while joining servers, force quitting it with CTRL + ALT + DEL is completely impossible. The issue is that whenever I press CTRL +...