Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update

Discus and support Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I've notice since I installed the latest cumulative update to 1803 my ASUS X53 is now requiring me to do a ctr-alt-del at powerup and after every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bfunke, May 28, 2018.

1. bfunke Win User

I've notice since I installed the latest cumulative update to 1803 my ASUS X53 is now requiring me to do a ctr-alt-del at powerup and after every hibernation. How do I stop Win10 from requiring this? I checked advanced options under control user passwords and this option is unchecked.

:)

bfunke, May 28, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

CTRL ALT DEL Black Screen

Hi Dan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending updates?
    • Are you able to log into Desktop?
    • Is the issue specific to Ctrl + Alt + Del screen?

Black screen error can occur if the computer is not up to date with all Drivers and Windows updates. Install all pending updates and check if that helps.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps

Troubleshoot black screen problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, May 29, 2018
  3. diverdocIN Win User
    How to enable/require ctrl alt del in windows 10?

How do I require the secure logon ctrl+alt+del at login? thanks

diverdocIN, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Win10 Requiring ctrl-alt-del Since Latest Cumulative Update - Similar Threads - Win10 Requiring ctrl

1. BSOD Across a Number of Lenovo Laptops Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Across a Number of Lenovo Laptops Win10: HI, I have been getting BSODs on a number of Lenovo PCs (T540-T570 and X260-X270) all of them run Windows 10 1803 build. I run windbg on the minidump and it almost 90% returns ntkrnlmp.exe I have attached the minidump from the most recent one. I can't pinpoint the problem. I...
  2. Win10 1803 Startup App not starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 1803 Startup App not starting: Having a puzzling problem with an application in the common startup folder. I placed the shortcut of an application in the common startup folder, but when Windows boots it never launches the app. If I double click the shortcut, it opens just fine. Task manager shows the app...
  3. Warning for all Win10 users: using Stardock IconPackager 5.x problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warning for all Win10 users: using Stardock IconPackager 5.x problem: Hi all! Please don't use Stardock IconPackager 5.x versions with Windows 10, no matter of upgrade! It harms icons in Start menu/screen and new icons are displayed as default system icon only - it is only in case Start menu/screen, icons or other places are correct. In Windows...
  4. Win10 Outlook Mail: all sent messages go to the drafts

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Outlook Mail: all sent messages go to the drafts: Suddenly, all sent messages go to the drafts folder instead of sending. Once they are in the drafts folder, they become difficult to send. All suggestions appreciated. Dee 112489
  5. Win10 Outlook Mail

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Outlook Mail: Suddenly, all sent messages go to the drafts folder instead of sending. Once they are in the drafts folder, they become difficult to send. All suggestions appreciated. Dee 112489
  6. Win10 desktop headphones suddently stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 desktop headphones suddently stopped working: In a nutshell the problem is this: This morning, my son's Windows 10 desktop was working normally, including the headphone jack being usable. Then hours later, audio wouldn't play through the headphones, although inserting phones into the jack was detected. Doing so would...
  7. activation required win10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation required win10: Hello, I recently changed my laptop's motherboard, and after few days windows is asking for activation. Although prior changing the motherboard everything was running just fine. I upgraded from win 7 with genuine key. 22265