Windows 10: Win10 Spontaneously Goes Into Flight Mode

Discus and support Win10 Spontaneously Goes Into Flight Mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Been using this laptop since October with no issues. Upgraded to Win10 yesterday and now, every couple of hours, the laptop goes into airline mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ScottMDC, Dec 12, 2015.

1. ScottMDC Win User

Win10 Spontaneously Goes Into Flight Mode

Been using this laptop since October with no issues. Upgraded to Win10 yesterday and now, every couple of hours, the laptop goes into airline mode. Once I was able to restore wifi in the settings area, but most of the time when you turn off (move the slider) to airline off, the wifi slider does not come on.

The keyboard method does nothing to restore wifi. My wife has had the same issue since upgrading two weeks ago.

When is MS going to fix this bug? The last time it did this was 10 minutes ago as I tried to enter this forum!

Thanks if anyone has a way to -permanently- fix this.

:)

ScottMDC, Dec 12, 2015
  2. zebk Win User

problem exiting flight mode on Lumia 800

same problem here, 3rd day of use and everytime turning the flight mode off restarts the phone still in flight mode. sometimes the cycle goes for 2-3 times but eventually I was able to turn the flight mode off.

Firmiware revision number: 1600.2483.8107.11501

3. trbogt Win User
    Pc freezes whenever goes into sleep mode Win10

Hi...go ahead and do all that stuff...I think you should do a
    'Pc Reset
    ' and keep your existing files'...that way you don't have to lose your programs...since that may seem your concerns.

*john

trbogt, Dec 12, 2015
  4. Win10 Spontaneously Goes Into Flight Mode

Sorry I am experiencing similar issues. I ultimately bought a very large Ethernet cable.

consgle123, Dec 13, 2015
  5. ScottMDC Win User
    It makes you wonder how Microsoft can screw up something as basic as wireless connectivity. Several times an hour (only after shifting to w10), the wireless service shuts itself off. WTF is the story with these clowns. There are literally hundreds of videos on youtube, all trying to help with this and none of them do. Ridiculous. If I didn't hate apple so much I'd shift right now. WHEN WILL MS REALIZE THEY HAVE SCREWED THIS UP???

ScottMDC, Dec 14, 2015
  6. Windows 8 made me realize these fools could screw anything up.

The Pool Man, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Win10 Spontaneously Goes Into Flight Mode

1. Win10 Spontaneously Goes Into Flight Mode - Similar Threads - Win10 Spontaneously Goes

2. Flight mode stuck

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Flight mode stuck: Any more ideas on flight mode stuck in ON. Tried everything. Could be a corrupt file or virus. Any ideas how to find this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/flight-mode-stuck/20864d18-89ef-4cc2-a181-c49dd6bcd60d
  3. Flight simx and win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simx and win10: I see plenty of questions and answers about running flight sim x on win 10 with compatibility but how do i install flight sim in compatibility mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simx-and-win10/7e7d51ce-08ec-4a96-b491-7031252e9faf
  4. flight mode continues on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    flight mode continues on: flight mode continues on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-continues-on/f359c9e1-00b6-4544-980f-e3d7d56cb263
  5. Flight mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight mode: Hello, I cannot turn Flight mode off, switch does not work, I think it has bee permanently disabled some how, either a setting or physically, any ideas? I cannot turn WIFI on as it is in flight mode. Thanks...
  6. Flight Mode Bug

Flight Mode Bug: I've been having issues with the flight mode setting being stuck on my Alienware laptop, I saw how to fix it, I go into the airplane mode switch collection setting, located in the device manager and disable it, which restarts my computer. It works and I can connect to Wi-Fi...
  7. Flight mode symbols does not disappear even when flight mode is off.

Flight mode symbols does not disappear even when flight mode is off.: This is how it looks like.... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-symbols-does-not-disappear-even-when/721a54f7-20cf-4184-9d2f-901cd99f8c0c
  8. stuck on flight mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on flight mode: Hi hoping there help out there. I am running windows 10 on my sony vaio laptop and cannot get internet, due to being grey boxed out on my flight mode in my setting. I have tried a few different suggestion's and know have been successful. Even used another laptop and download...
  9. Flight Mode Stuck On

Flight Mode Stuck On: Hi I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X230 Windows 10 Pro. just had the latest update and today a notification popped up for a couple of seconds saying flight mode has been switched on, this came on automatically and now I can't switch the dam thing off. The area in flight mode is...
  10. Flight Mode Stuck On

Flight Mode Stuck On: Hi I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X230 Windows 10 Pro. just had the latest update and today a notification popped up for a couple of seconds saying flight mode has been switched on, this came on automatically and now I can't switch the dam thing off. The area in flight mode is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w10 goes into flight mode

2. airplane mode spontaneously on