Windows 10: Win10 tablet with moving white stripes on screen (img in thread)

Discus and support Win10 tablet with moving white stripes on screen (img in thread) in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; [img] Video examples: VID 20180206 141650 Sorry about the terrible title description, but I don't know how else to describe it. Please see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Miiha, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Miiha Win User

Win10 tablet with moving white stripes on screen (img in thread)

Win10 tablet with moving white stripes on screen (img in thread) [​IMG]

Video examples: VID 20180206 141650

Sorry about the terrible title description, but I don't know how else to describe it. Please see the attched photo & video above.

The device is a LINX - 12X64 12.5" Tablet & Keyboard (Win10 tablet) and I've had it for less than a month. The above screen issue has happened 3 times and stops after restarting the tablet and/or the Chrome browser.

I'm guessing that it's a hardware issue with either the screen or graphics card, but it would be great if someone can point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

:)

Miiha, Feb 5, 2018

2. BSOD, no clue what's the cause

My Pc keeps crashing randomly and the Bluescreen that should appear has either white stripes but is still kinda readable or it is just orange-white stripes. I already tried the "Verifier" but it didn't find anything.

Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AonWniLW4ixwgsZmRHwsJZeZomXAVA

[moved from German forums]

TheEligami, Feb 5, 2018
  3. lynneyt Win User
    Nokia N97 mini screen problem

I've had my N97 mini for 2 weeks. Occasionally the screen would cut out every few seconds then yesterday the screen went all fuzzy, white and black stripes moving about.

Any idea what this could be and how to fix it ?

Thanks

lynneyt, Feb 5, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Feb 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 tablet with moving white stripes on screen (img in thread) - Similar Threads - Win10 tablet moving

2. Stripes on laptop screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stripes on laptop screen: My old Acer Extensa 5235 screen suddenly looks like this. Hardware or software problem? Anything I can do? One obvious problem is that I don't seem to have access to the settings because the left side is missing. I haven't dropped it, or anything the like....
  3. Stripes on laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stripes on laptop screen: My old Acer Extensa 5235 screen suddenly looks like this. Hardware or software problem? Anything I can do? One obvious problem is that I don't seem to have access to the settings because the left side is missing. I haven't dropped it, or anything the like....
  4. Stripes on laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?: I have a windows 10 Z400, the problem started when I turned on my computer today. I have only used it to pass and receive files such as videos and music. The last time I finished using the computer, I clicked shut off and at the same time I turned off my Power Strip while the...
  6. What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?: I have a windows 10 Z400, the problem started when I turned on my computer today. I have only used it to pass and receive files such as videos and music. The last time I finished using the computer, I clicked shut off and at the same time I turned off my Power Strip while the...
  7. What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install: Hi. I'm trying to install windows 10 from a bootable usb drive. When I connect the usb and boot into it I see an orange screen with white stripes. I found out that it is because of bitlocker but I haven't set any bitlockers to enter it's password. I also have Linux on my...
  9. White stripes on windows installation from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White stripes on windows installation from USB: Hello, I've created a multi-system bootable USB with a ventoy tool. I've checked it with QEMU: if it will be useful: sudo qemu-system-x86_64 -enable-kvm -m 2G -usb /dev/sdc 1[ATTACH] 2[ATTACH] And, when I'm trying to boot from USB, I have the first step the same, but...
  10. Orange screen with white stripes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen with white stripes: Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes...