Windows 10: Win10 TH2 New Drivers

Discus and support Win10 TH2 New Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There is a slew of new drivers by date 10/29/2015 for new win 10 november 12 update. I have tested most of mine and they appear stable ready for prime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lopedoggie, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Win10 TH2 New Drivers

There is a slew of new drivers by date 10/29/2015 for new win 10 november 12 update. I have tested most of mine and they appear stable ready for prime time. Check yours.

:)

lopedoggie, Nov 12, 2015
  2. Mr. Joe_E Win User

Windows Update Error 0x8024401c after upgrade to Threshold 2

Here are some facts. TH2 contains an updated driver for the devices that use the Marvell Card. That driver version is as follows.

Surface Pro3

Surface Pro4

Surface 3

Surface Book

This driver is distributed via TH2 as an inbox driver. This driver does
    not need the workaround that I previously published
    here
    . This new driver fixes that specific issue.

For information on the new WIndows 10 Driver models more info can be found here.

Windows Driver Kit documentation

Mr. Joe_E, Nov 12, 2015
  3. westlicht Win User
    Bitlocker missing on Windows 10 Threshold (Build 1511)

... finally I was able to solve the problem with a clean Installation of the current ISO of the Win 10 TH2 1511 build. After Microsoft revoked the first release of build 1511 ISO Image due to problems with overwriting security settings, stuck installation
    processes with SD-Cards etc. it was published again by Microsoft for download with the Media Creation tool.

This current ISO of Win10 TH2 re-enabled the BitLocker functionality on my tablet even in the Win10 Home Edition and now my tablet data is hardware-encrypted und secure for mobile use - again!

Don't know what happened "behind the curtains" with the Win10 TH2 release but from the perspective of an end user everything looks quite confusing. Features come and go, settings are overwritten while upgrading, installed software becomes inactive - not
    really a thrustworthy environment. But now everything looks fine and stable on my tablet - thanks everyone for helping out on this!

Bernd

westlicht, Nov 12, 2015
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Win10 TH2 New Drivers

TH2 removed my Intel AHCI driver for my X99 chipset. It installed plain vanilla msahci driver again. I had to rerun Intel chipset utility afterwards. So far, no issues.

eLPuSHeR, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

Win10 TH2 New Drivers

1. Win10 TH2 New Drivers - Similar Threads - Win10 TH2 Drivers

2. HP 6MP printer driver for new version of win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 6MP printer driver for new version of win10: I just did a new build and can not find a suitable printer driver for my HP 6MP laser printer. I have driver installed on another Win10 machine but was an older version when driver was installed. I came from Microsoft printer install process. Driver dated 6/21/2006,...
  3. With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load

With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load: With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-new-win10-updates-and-hp-driver-updates/f9819c02-a2cd-4d6b-b600-f725b12e2784
  4. Option to stop automatic driver updates is GONE in TH2???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Option to stop automatic driver updates is GONE in TH2???: So on RTM build, you used to have these options: [img] But now, in TH2, you only have this: [img] Is anyone else annoyed that Microsoft seems to be PURPOSELY REMOVING more and more of users' choice... Is it going to be like this every single update? If...
  5. th2 installation is so messed up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    th2 installation is so messed up: So I had a good installation, no problems, sfc was fine. Then I get the update for th2 via windows update. It downloads fine., but gets an error after the download saying to try later. So I restore from a backup and use the media creator to update windows keeping files. That...
  6. Check for new drivers for Win10 on your motherboard site.

Check for new drivers for Win10 on your motherboard site.: I just went to ASUS and saw that there were new Win10 drivers for the Intel chipset, LAN, and Rapid Start in the last couple of weeks, one just a couple of days ago. Check your motherboard site to see if you have recent updates as well. The only issue I have after updating is...
  7. Windows To Go 10 (TH2)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows To Go 10 (TH2): Alright, some of you may have seen my posts about venting my frustrations on (testing) Windows To Go creation. But let's get serious: Has any one already done this with TH2, and what are your findings. We are using the following: 1. The source, it's from MSDN...
  8. Everything busted in TH2 Update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything busted in TH2 Update.: The latest TH2 update that came out today broke Everything search. I tried the official and beta versions. 32 and 64 bit versions too. They will no longer index the C: just my D: partion. It would otherwise keep telling me to run the Everything service which I do and C: is...
  9. TH2 Ate My Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    TH2 Ate My Settings: I've updated two PCs from a 10586 MCT download this week, on one I chose to download updates, on the other I didn't. Both got settings reset, which I thought the further update was meant to fix. I will add to this list as I find them... New folders created for...
  10. TH2 settings

in Windows 10 Support
    TH2 settings: I just upgraded to TH2. When I click on All Settings then one of the options, it takes forever to respond. What could be the problem? 34228