Windows 10: Win10 won’t boot

Discus and support Win10 won’t boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; , I wonder if anyone can help. I decided to upgrade my gpu but prior I decided to move my Samsung Evo 850 500gb ssd from one bay to another. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StephenMoran1, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Win10 won’t boot

, I wonder if anyone can help. I decided to upgrade my gpu but prior I decided to move my Samsung Evo 850 500gb ssd from one bay to another. When I reconnected and booted back up all I got was the windows splash screen and when I press enter to get to the login window the screen just jumps. I tried to repair it through the Win 10 repair/diagnostics but it said it couldn’t fix it. I have been unable to access my mobo bios (ASUS) so ended up resetting that through battery removal. Interestingly though I had an old Corsair 120 go SSD disconnected so I connected that and it booted with the old win 7 home premium OS. If I boot from this with the faulty Evo ssd connected as my second drive once into win 7 I can read the faulty drive. Now at a loss so any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

StephenMoran1, Sep 3, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Win10 won’t boot

Win10 start menu won`t open (SOLUTION)

To all people that suffer from same problems as I did:

-Win 10`s start menu won`t open after restart

-Win 10`s menu stops working after few days if your pc has been idle or just on.

-Win 10`s menu works after AC power down

-Win 10`s menu won`t work after restart unless you log out and relog through CTRL+ALT+DEL

It took me 7 hours to find cause of this problem, lots program reinstallations and browsing through internet.

Even Microsoft support didn`t provide the right answer for this problem, they just give you commands and advices to create new accounts, cleanup this, reinstall that, clean boot this, normal boot that. But what they don`t say is that all those problems are
    caused by their so called "feature" that released with their "Fall Creators Update". A feature that saves some data into the memory, so after restart it start`s to open all your chrome windows and other programs.

CAUSE:

Your windows might get some conflicts with some programms during the session, before the update if you shutdown/restart your pc, windows where just dumping all the data out of the window, after the update it started to save it to the memory (including all the
    conflicted data). THANK YOU MICROSOFT!

SOLUTION:

Go to your Search icon on the taskbar, type > Settings > Accounts > Sing-In options > Under "Privacy" uncheck/disable "Use my sing-in info to automatically setting up my device after an update or restart" > Restart

Hope it helps folks!

3DArtist

And ofcourse:

Microsoft, you`ve already forced us into updates with Win10.

Will you now please stop screwing up windows even more with your pointless system breaking features!

Stop reinventing the wheel.

3DArtist_007, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Win10 won’t boot

1. Win10 won’t boot - Similar Threads - Win10 won’t boot

2. PC won’t boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC won’t boot: I had recently done a forced shutdown, by pressing the power button for around 8 seconds, because my PC kept turning back on even if using the shutdown option in the Windows start menu. I then tried to turn the PC on a few hours later and the monitor, keyboard and mouse...
  3. PC won’t boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won’t boot: I had recently done a forced shutdown, by pressing the power button for around 8 seconds, because my PC kept turning back on even if using the shutdown option in the Windows start menu. I then tried to turn the PC on a few hours later and the monitor, keyboard and mouse...
  4. Windows won’t boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won’t boot: I just got a m.2 gen 4. I have transferred everything to it including windows, updated windows on it and everything. It was working just fine for a couple of days so i have my old ssd to my father to use that had the original windows on it he reformatted it and is now using...
  5. Windows Won’t Boot

Windows Won’t Boot: I’m not sure what I did but my pc won’t boot up properly. It keeps on restarting, like it says Gigabyte the brand of my motherboard and then it just restarts, it won’t boot up to my ssd....
  6. Windows Won’t Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won’t Boot: I’m not sure what I did but my pc won’t boot up properly. It keeps on restarting, like it says Gigabyte the brand of my motherboard and then it just restarts, it won’t boot up to my ssd....
  7. Windows Won’t Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows won’t boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t boot: I downloaded the Windows Installation Media on a USB. When I plug the USB into my new PC, Windows won’t boot it. It reads that the USB is there and I have boot priority for the USB. Why isn’t it booting. My motherboard is a ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair Hero 8 of that helps at all....
  9. PC won’t boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won’t boot: Hey, so i was gaming as usual and all of a sudden my pc just froze, keyboard/mouse disconnected. So i thought it’s a gpu problem but idk now. I rebooted as usual, avast wasn’t working so i reinstalled and everything was fine, had to restart and all was g. After a while it...
  10. Win10 won’t boot after installing new ram, can’t boot into recovery tools.

Win10 won’t boot after installing new ram, can’t boot into recovery tools.: I installed 8gb (2x4gb Corsair Vengeance LPX ddr4 3000Mhz) on top of the 8gb already in my Ryzen 5 1600 system (ASUS ROG Strix B350F-Gaming motherboard) 1. The ram is compatible, and not defective 2. my motherboard supports up to 64gb of ram My windows 10 boots just...