Windows 10: Win32/bedefco.A

Discus and support Win32/bedefco.A in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Even though Windows Defender indicated no action required, I ran a scan and it identified this threat as severe. I clicked to have it removed though it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KevinHogan2, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Win32/bedefco.A

Even though Windows Defender indicated no action required, I ran a scan and it identified this threat as severe. I clicked to have it removed though it indicates it is still active. When I look at history, it has been detected several times in the past though not removed. How do I disable/ remove this threat?

:)

KevinHogan2, Aug 6, 2018

2. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Win32/bedefco.A :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Bruce Hagen, Aug 6, 2018
  4. DK_8888 Win User

Win32/bedefco.A

Worm: Win32/Rebhip.Z and Worm: Win32/Rebhip.U

Hi,

my computer has been infected by these 2 viruses (Worm: Win32/Rebhip.Z and Worm: Win32/Rebhip.U). Whenever I scan with Windows Defender it does not find anything. However, when i reboot the computer it automatically quarantines them each time i reboot.

How do i get rid of these viruses?? Is there a safe program outside of Windows Defender? I tried deleting some temporary files and updating my java and chrome as this website suggested but no luck. Please help! Thanks!

DK_8888, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Win32/bedefco.A

1. Win32/bedefco.A - Similar Threads - Win32 bedefco

2. Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business: We develop a SIGNED with an EV Cert from DigiCert application that we distribute to our users in the form of a Wix MSI that is being incorrectly flagged as Win32/Wacatac.B!ml.VirusTotal shows nothing from any other vendor.This has been an issue before:...
  3. Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business: We develop a SIGNED with an EV Cert from DigiCert application that we distribute to our users in the form of a Wix MSI that is being incorrectly flagged as Win32/Wacatac.B!ml.VirusTotal shows nothing from any other vendor.This has been an issue before:...
  4. Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. 1 Trojan, 1 Win32 file, and then incorrect password on Windows local account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 Trojan, 1 Win32 file, and then incorrect password on Windows local account.: Short version :Windows Defender detects a Trojan and a Win32 file, then I change my Windows local account password, and then next day I can't log in.Long version :OS : Windows 11, and it was always up to date.I had OBS downloaded from the official website since December 2022....
  6. 1 Trojan, 1 Win32 file, and then incorrect password on Windows local account.

1 Trojan, 1 Win32 file, and then incorrect password on Windows local account.: Short version :Windows Defender detects a Trojan and a Win32 file, then I change my Windows local account password, and then next day I can't log in.Long version :OS : Windows 11, and it was always up to date.I had OBS downloaded from the official website since December 2022....
  7. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  8. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  9. Win32 related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win32 related: Can anybody tell me does hacktool win32 crack msr is a virus or windows defender detect it as fake or is it really very harmful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32-related/3b41f900-6c42-48fe-bdc1-fb08ef5d339b
  10. Win32 related

Win32 related: Can anybody tell me does hacktool win32 crack msr is a virus or windows defender detect it as fake or is it really very harmful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32-related/3b41f900-6c42-48fe-bdc1-fb08ef5d339b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bedefco.a virus