Windows 10: Win32kBase.sys crash when Exiting Star Wars the Old Republic

Discus and support Win32kBase.sys crash when Exiting Star Wars the Old Republic in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I exit Star Wars: The Old Republic, my computer crashes, and I get a BSOD with the win32kbase.sys error. I've tried exiting directly from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bfree380, Jan 14, 2016.

1. bfree380 Win User

Win32kBase.sys crash when Exiting Star Wars the Old Republic

Whenever I exit Star Wars: The Old Republic, my computer crashes, and I get a BSOD with the win32kbase.sys error.

I've tried exiting directly from the game, from the start screen, and even force closing through the task manager. It crashes every time without fail. It doesn't crash at all while playing the game, even playing for 4 hours. Just when I exit the game.

I've switched my AV from Bitdefender to Norton, to see if that is the problem. I've uninstalled the Nvidia drivers (with the uninstall tool), then reinstalled the newest. It still crashes.

I have to hold the power button to get it off the BSOD, then restart. None of my other games have caused this (that I've encountered).

I've attached my DM Log as well.

Thank you.
    Attachment 58872

:)

bfree380, Jan 14, 2016

2. Windows 10 PC - Suddenly shuts down with no warning message

Odd although it does explain why it would crash on Mass Effect Andromeda and Shadows of Mordor but it was running normally while playing Star Wars the Old Republic, a MMO

WillardGilchrist, Jan 14, 2016
  3. Royster57 Win User
    Add/Remove programmes. Item still there that's uninstalled.

Hi.

It is a game. Star Wars the old republic. I will try to contact them. Thank you.

Royster57, Jan 14, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Remove the cracks + related software before support may be given

Forum rules

Thema:

1. Win32kBase.sys crash when Exiting Star Wars the Old Republic - Similar Threads - Win32kBase sys crash

2. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  3. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  4. How to uninstall a file that the system and I cannot find? - Star Wars The Old Republic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall a file that the system and I cannot find? - Star Wars The Old Republic: Hello! Some background/context on my question first... My computer has basically no storage space, so in going to check the apps that are taking up space I find "Star Wars The Old Republic" listed at the top little piggy. When I click "Uninstall", I receive the error:...
  5. How to uninstall a file that the system and I cannot find? - Star Wars The Old Republic

How to uninstall a file that the system and I cannot find? - Star Wars The Old Republic: Hello! Some background/context on my question first... My computer has basically no storage space, so in going to check the apps that are taking up space I find "Star Wars The Old Republic" listed at the top little piggy. When I click "Uninstall", I receive the error:...
  6. How to uninstall a file that the system and I cannot find? - Star Wars The Old Republic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game keeps crashing

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game keeps crashing: LEGO Star Wars Crashes after "A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy far far away.." I can play after installation but after second launch it crashed ever time after launching the game.Game is original and installed from original CD-ROMP1: legostarwars.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 43c5009a P4:...
  8. Star wars the clone wars republic heroes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Star wars the clone wars republic heroes: Hallo zusammen, Ich habe mir vorhin star wars the clone wars republic heroes auf steam gekauft. Ich habe es installiert aber wenn ich auf spielen drücke erscheint der produktschlüssel mit der anmerkung,dass ich ihn zur eingabe bereithalten soll etc. danach sehe ich das...
  9. The Old Republic & Origin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Old Republic & Origin: Does anyone know if there is a way to recover a TOR account that was merged with another Origin account? Long story short: I had two Origin accounts. One I created when I bought Mass Effect 3, and the other one I didn't even realize I had. Apparently this one was created...
  10. Star Wars: The Old Republic is not working with NVIDIA Optimus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars: The Old Republic is not working with NVIDIA Optimus: I don't know if this is only for Windows 10, but I'll post it here, maybe someone knows a workaround. I installed Star Wars The Old Republic (the new MMORPG) and when I start it with my NVIDIA GeFore 610M card, it refuses to launch, no error message, process closes too. But...