Windows 10: WinAero Crashes

Discus and support WinAero Crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Latest update went well (10576), however now i get .NET crashes when i try to use WinAero Tweaker. 28246 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnMarchant, Oct 29, 2015.

1. WinAero Crashes

Latest update went well (10576), however now i get .NET crashes when i try to use WinAero Tweaker.

:)

JohnMarchant, Oct 29, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How do I change the color of the text on the desktop?

Hi Charlene, Microsoft removed that option in the Creators Update to Windows 10

Most users are using a great small free utility called Winaero Tweaker, which will let you adjust font sizes and color in Windows 10.

Click the link below to get WInaero Tweaker:

https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6911-winaero...

DaveM121, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 29, 2015
  4. XweAponX Win User

WinAero Crashes

I get the same thing using AeroGlass. It resets every 10 minutes or so, causing the whole screen to black out. I don't know if that's related but it started after I installed the last Cumulative Update (before the latest one). I'm giving KB3105210 a shot to see if it helps. There were a few Visual C++ updates but I haven't seen any dot net updates, not for a long time.

XweAponX, Oct 29, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    Then wait until it is updated to use it.

6. I believe there were some .Net updates after 10576. I had a few downloads after i installed it and im sure one was .NET

JohnMarchant, Oct 30, 2015
  7. XweAponX Win User
    I found a relatively cracked version of the arrow glass app it was posted in a YouTube video basically the way that it is from the download its not compatible with x86 because it's missing the command that goes with the batch file. I created the cmd file by looking at the 64-bit cmd file and I installed it. It gives me a pretty good glass effect but not on the tiles.

Actually I looked over the winaero Tweaker tool, the only thing useful I found in there was the ability to completely shut off defender for a good and it also returns the Windows Photo preview app which is built in but they just removed access to it. Winaero also had a pretty good windows coloring effect but in order to apply it it installs an aero glass theme that I hate and I can't use my own theme with it.

I'll try to find the link to the glass thing that I used because for 64 bit system is all you need to do was run the batch file and it instantly applies.

XweAponX, Nov 12, 2015
  8. WinAero Crashes

I still think there are some display problems, get random display driver crashes and such. All in all Win 10 whilst OK does not feel as solid as Win7, time will tell but apart from a few under the hood tweaks im really not convinced Win10 is better than Win7. Underneath it may be but i judge it by what i see and experience and at the moment its nothing great.

JohnMarchant, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

WinAero Crashes

1. WinAero Crashes - Similar Threads - WinAero Crashes

2. Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?: I have been a subscriber to Winaero Tweaker for years, but I cannot download the newest version. Can somebody give me instructions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-the-newest-version-of-winaero/873c5400-7f87-4cc8-8353-bf29ba762c0b
  3. Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?: I have been a subscriber to Winaero Tweaker for years, but I cannot download the newest version. Can somebody give me instructions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-the-newest-version-of-winaero/873c5400-7f87-4cc8-8353-bf29ba762c0b
  4. Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot install Winaero tweaker 1.53.0.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Winaero tweaker 1.53.0.0: I am trying to install Winaero Tweaker version 1.53.0.0 and I keep getting a message - windows defender smart screen is blocking it. I have turned all firewall settings off so I am not sure why it won't let me.Please tell me how I can istall this software. Thanks!...
  6. Cannot install Winaero tweaker 1.53.0.0

Cannot install Winaero tweaker 1.53.0.0: I am trying to install Winaero Tweaker version 1.53.0.0 and I keep getting a message - windows defender smart screen is blocking it. I have turned all firewall settings off so I am not sure why it won't let me.Please tell me how I can istall this software. Thanks!...
  7. Winaero tweaker, This PC folders

Winaero tweaker, This PC folders: I had added some custom system folders to This PC in File Explorer using Winaero Tweaker under Window 10. When I upgraded to Windows 11, everything was fine. When I upgraded to the current version of Winaero Tweaker, I now get an error message that an unhandled exception has...
  8. Winaero tweaker, This PC folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winaero tweaker, This PC folders: I had added some custom system folders to This PC in File Explorer using Winaero Tweaker under Window 10. When I upgraded to Windows 11, everything was fine. When I upgraded to the current version of Winaero Tweaker, I now get an error message that an unhandled exception has...
  9. New Winaero Tweaker 1.20

New Winaero Tweaker 1.20: New Winaero Tweaker 1.20 out. Also contains some new tweaks for Win 11. Winaero Tweaker 1.20 is out with Windows 11 support and tons of new features 181867
  10. Winaero Tweaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Winaero Tweaker: When I scan the .zip file on Virus Total, an anti-virus called dr. web diagnose it with "Trojan.MulDrop 16.37713". Idk if dr. web is good or not, I've never heard bout it. But a channel called Michael MJD said it is safe and good (160K subs) submitted by /u/Valois061007...