Windows 10: Winaero direct links to MUI language packs for Windows 10

Discus and support Winaero direct links to MUI language packs for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone have access to the English, French and German MUI language packs formerly found on MUI language CAB file - install in Windows 10. The link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Florio, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Florio Win User

Winaero direct links to MUI language packs for Windows 10

Does anyone have access to the English, French and German MUI language packs formerly found on MUI language CAB file - install in Windows 10. The link is now dead.

Thanks.

:)

Florio, Jan 9, 2018
  2. ayazaali Win User

English language pack download fails on Windows 10 Pro

Ok, firstly, kudos to the winaero site for providing the following instructions.

I found some links for manual download of language packs here for build 10586:

http://winaero.com/blog/download-mui-language-packs-for-windows-10-build-10586/

Instructions for manual install of language packs are here:

MUI language CAB file - install in Windows 10

After installation, I rebooted my laptop and saw that the UK English language pack was installed and that I could make it the primary language. After log off and log in, everything works.

The above instructions have worked for me on both 32-bit and 64-bit installations, using the appropriate language pack for each system. Good luck to all!

ayazaali, Jan 9, 2018
  3. Hector IgnacioVaron Serrato, Jan 9, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Jan 9, 2018
  5. Florio Win User
    Thanks dalchina,

I actually discovered the same website just after posting yesterday.

I've now set up English for my MUI interface, but cannot make English my default language for Office 2016, which is what I'm really trying to do. Would you know anything about this? For some reason, when I go to File -->Options-->Language in any Office application, I don't see the option for downloading language packs for the user interface, and English doesn't appear amongst the languages installed.

I've seen on the internet (YouTube) that normally there should be the possibility to download extra language packs directly from the Options pane, but I don't have this!!

Florio, Jan 9, 2018
  6. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Winaero direct links to MUI language packs for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Winaero direct links

2. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  3. language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack: I have windows 10. May I install a language pack on my surface pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/945ee503-78f7-4163-974e-c7e10998bd74
  4. Language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack: I have the Polish language pack installed and set Polish as default proofreading language, but each time I want to wrote an e-mail I receive the message that text in Polish is not checked and that I can install the language pack. The proofreading tools work fine on all office...
  5. Language packs.

Language packs.: Hello, so as I had problems with my pc i posted question on answers.microsoft and i got help but nothing worked so i took it to the shop. They fixed it but now I have question. As Croatian is language that I speak I more like that things on my devices phone,pc,etc. are on...
  6. Windows Language pack

Windows Language pack: Hy, I bought yesterday from a store a Windows 10 software with romanian language ONLY. My question, is there a language pack for the english language, i mean for the whole system, display language. I'm waiting for your answer, Have a nice day...
  7. Windows 10 Language Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Language Pack: Hello Experts, I am using Win 10 1903 x64 and where can get offline update for my korean language? the following function is seemed not working, looks keep searching-searching and searching. [ATTACH] I want my UI interface in windows is appears on Korean language....
  8. Language Pack Windows 10

Language Pack Windows 10: Why I don't have option English (EU)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-windows-10/a3283fb3-73db-4620-b8d9-4f98b7a31422
  9. Mui No Valid System Language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mui No Valid System Language: My computer was running on windows 10 chinese version, and I looked up online trying to change the current display language. So I followed the instruction and removed the existing chinese mui. This is where things starts to go bad, it asked me to restart and I accepted, when...
  10. Window language pack

Window language pack: How to install a language pack in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-language-pack/8e18c34b-756a-464f-bc58-a05c006588c7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pack language 10586 cab

2. windows 10 pro language pack cab direct download

3. windows 10 german mui download

4. download official mui lenguage packs for windows 10 build 9926,
  5. MUI language packs for windows 10 1903,
  6. winaero.com mui language pack,
  7. ianguage pack winaero,
  8. multilanguage packs for windows 10 winaero,
  9. winaero mui language packs