Windows 10: Winamp Has a New Owner, Relaunch Possible Once Again

Discus and support Winamp Has a New Owner, Relaunch Possible Once Again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Vivendi purchases majority stake in Radionomy [img] Winamp could once again be brought back to life after Vivendi Group took over the majority... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cluster Head, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Winamp Has a New Owner, Relaunch Possible Once Again

More: http://news.softpedia.com/news/winam...n-497871.shtml

:)

Cluster Head, Dec 19, 2015

2. BH-500(BH-903) and WINAMP player

hi tere,

i am not so sure, i have not tried it, but if the PC playing winamp(i am assuming it is a PC) has full support for A2DP and AVRCP, then it might be possible, otherwise you can use your phone again using Bluetooth to control winamp...

check this site-> WMouseXP Bluetooth Presentation Remote Control Software

friedbrains, Dec 19, 2015
  3. E7 updated to Belle, restoration of back up failed!

My E7 has been updated from Anna to belle..but in d last step of the process it could not restore my back up..so I have lost all my contacts and messages etc.

It showed that the back up has failed, kindly relaunch the suite and try again..

After relaunching I dont know how to get my stuff back..

if i click on the software update icon again, they just say no new update available..

please guide me on how to retrieve my stuff back!

thanks and nokia rocks..Loving Belle Winamp Has a New Owner, Relaunch Possible Once Again :)

niharika23, Dec 19, 2015
  4. altae Win User

Winamp Has a New Owner, Relaunch Possible Once Again

By all means Winamp is dead. I followed the "development" of the updated version on the Winamp forums for a while. 2 years after the purchase by Radionomy there is still nothing, not even a beta. If you ask questions the only thing you will get is a reply in anger by one person only and there are absolutely no hard facts, only speculations, you are asked to be patient and and you get remarks that you should not ask for an updated version since the current version still works. To me it sounds like they are simply reluctant to come forth with the truth: Winamp development has been stopped, Winamp is dead.

altae, Dec 19, 2015
  5. eLPuSHeR Win User
    I made the jump to Foobar 2000 some time ago. I am not going back to WinAmp. I my humble opinion it had became quite bloated already.

eLPuSHeR, Dec 20, 2015
  6. Well ........ I still use Winamp. Quite often in fact as its my primary music player. I have installed foobar2000 recently and have been checking it out somewhat. But honestly....... Winamp/VLC (Music/Video) take care of all my Media needs and wants.

indianacarnie, Dec 21, 2015
  7. Without proper WASAPI support, I'll stay with Foobar for unmodified digital signal to the sound card.

theveterans, Dec 22, 2015
  8. reddice Win User

Tired of waiting. Already moved on to AIMP.

reddice, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Winamp Has a New Owner, Relaunch Possible Once Again - Similar Threads - Winamp Has Owner

2. WDF_VViolation once again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDF_VViolation once again: Hello,im having hard time with my Surface laptop 3 not tablet , i was forced to reinstall the system several times already... bc fresh system allows me to work first few hours :... after then i gets somehow update on drivers and simply crash - blue screen with an error on...
  3. WDF_VViolation once again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WDF_VViolation once again: Hello,im having hard time with my Surface laptop 3 not tablet , i was forced to reinstall the system several times already... bc fresh system allows me to work first few hours :... after then i gets somehow update on drivers and simply crash - blue screen with an error on...
  4. My Desktop has been broken once again!!

My Desktop has been broken once again!!: by Windows Update While Microsoft is pushing their new operating system. Where Is The repair From Microsoft??? How Is It that they keep getting away with this??? I CAN'T Get To Videos And Pictures I Need To Defend MYSELF!!! I'VE SPENT HOURS AND The So-Called Fixes DON'T...
  5. My Desktop has been broken once again!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Desktop has been broken once again!!: by Windows Update While Microsoft is pushing their new operating system. Where Is The repair From Microsoft??? How Is It that they keep getting away with this??? I CAN'T Get To Videos And Pictures I Need To Defend MYSELF!!! I'VE SPENT HOURS AND The So-Called Fixes DON'T...
  6. My Desktop has been broken once again!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. BSOD once again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD once again: Hello, I just got a BSOD and I have a dump file. Can someone take a look at it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-once-again/a6753b93-5d6b-49fd-9662-a2cc2ced2274
  8. HELP. once again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP. once again: Getting really tired of this. You might know that i have had problems with my computer. I heard that i should reinstall windows. It doesnt work tho the same classic annoying message ''Resetting your PC could not be done'' No changes were made. This b*tch of a message wont go...
  9. New Winamp!

New Winamp!: New WINAMP released version 5.8 *ArrowWinamp Enyoj! *Party 120138
  10. Winamp working again !!!!

Winamp working again !!!!: Hi there I used to love this program --it failed on W8.1 with some sort of script error. Works on W10 build 10041 perfectly again. I know it's an OLD program but I really liked it and I haven't found anything nearly as good on modern apps (although VLC plays audio)....