Windows 10: Winamp up date 1316 is on the street

Discus and support Winamp up date 1316 is on the street in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Winamp not quite dead yet, build 3516 released Just won't die. . .*Wink 1412 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lee, Dec 12, 2013.

1. LEE
    Lee Win User

Winamp up date 1316 is on the street

2. Nige100 Win User

Windows 10 Maps Roads disappear when zoom to street level

I also have exactly the same issue on my Surface Pro 4. Street names appear but no streets. App is fully up to date.

Nige100, Dec 12, 2013
  3. PC Suite Installation Conflict with Leftover PC Suite Components

Error 1316 isn't anything particularly to do with PC Suite, I'd try searching for "error 1316" in Google or something to find a resolution to that - it's a PC problem...

mobile_maniac, Dec 12, 2013
  4. Winamp up date 1316 is on the street

Layback Bear, Dec 12, 2013
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
  6. Google Chrome can't find or open it*Sad

The Howling Wolves, Dec 13, 2013
  7. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Repair the link, albeit if you still cannot find it then go to www.winamp.com

8. bigseb Win User

Surprised that they are releasing an update since the software has been ended... Winamp up date 1316 is on the street o_O

bigseb, Dec 14, 2013
  9. LEE
    Lee Win User
    It could be that the crew at winamp are hoping that AOL will release them as an open souse which would be nice for those who still like using Winamp. I like the new release that they did for OS X. Been waiting a long time for that little gem. . .*Smile

10. swarfega Win User
    Did you guys not hear that Winamp was bought out?

Source: Wikipedia.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Winamp up date 1316 is on the street - Similar Threads - Winamp date 1316

2. Streets and Trips

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Streets and Trips: Can I recover use of Microsoft Streets and Trips which has a license requirement pop up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streets-and-trips/63d0b79c-43b5-45fc-afbe-50d709ba0d27
  3. streets & trips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    streets & trips: why did you stop streets & trips ?????? it was the best mapping of all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streets-trips/6524d0e3-fc48-421a-bcdb-058cb53547dc
  4. Streets and Trips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Streets and Trips: I have two versions of Streets and trips 2011 and 2013. I have used these on a computer that crashed. Now have a new computer operating on Windows 10. I have two Keys and I am not sure which key goes with which disk. Is there a way I can find that info?...
  5. Error 1316

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 1316: I have one user in our office running Windows 10 and Office 2007. When they were trying to find a missing file that they downloaded, they cam across multiple (hundreds) of error files in their Temp folder with the error message "Error 1316. The specified account already...
  6. New Winamp!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Winamp!: New WINAMP released version 5.8 *ArrowWinamp Enyoj! *Party 120138
  7. Winamp

Winamp: Digging through my other data drive, I found my Winamp installer. Always loved kickin the Llamas ^%# *Cool [img] 5974
  8. Winamp working again !!!!

Winamp working again !!!!: Hi there I used to love this program --it failed on W8.1 with some sort of script error. Works on W10 build 10041 perfectly again. I know it's an OLD program but I really liked it and I haven't found anything nearly as good on modern apps (although VLC plays audio)....
  9. How to uninstall Winamp

How to uninstall Winamp: How do I uninstall Winamp v5.666? Win 10 It is not listed In Control Panel - Programs and Features nor in Revo Uninstaller. I tried "Best Uninstaller" software I found in a Google search but it didn't find it. I found a web site "Advanced Uninstaller.com" That states:...
  10. Winamp

in Windows 10 News
    Winamp: Winamp site is now closed. . .Good by old friend. . .*Thumbs 1418