Windows 10: WinDbg error.

Discus and support WinDbg error. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm quite active on the BSOD subforum of Sevenforums and recently I've been having a small issue with WinDbg and I tried to fix it but it didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BorisTheAnimal, Jan 20, 2016.

1. WinDbg error.

Hi,

I'm quite active on the BSOD subforum of Sevenforums and recently I've been having a small issue with WinDbg and I tried to fix it but it didn't work. It has something to do with symbols and its path has somehow gotten a bit messy.

WinDbg error. [​IMG]

Above is the error output that happens whenever I open up a dmp file with WinDbg.

I can't really recall that I've done anything specifically odd prior to getting this error.

/Boris

:)

BorisTheAnimal, Jan 20, 2016

2. BSOD - tcpip.sys failure - anybody smart enough to figure this out???

BugCheck D1, {3c, 2, 1, fffff80c51947705}

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for FortiFilter.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ipeaklwf.sys

Probably caused by : FortiFilter.sys ( FortiFilter+1ceb )

I think the BSOD issues is resolved.

Here is some article how to configure and analyze with the WinDBG

Install and Configure WinDBG for BSOD Analysis Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials

WinDBG - The Basics for Debugging Crash Dumps in Windows 10 Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Jan 20, 2016
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 20, 2016
  4. topgundcp Win User

WinDbg error.

Create a folder called: symbols then create 2 sub folders called: private and web
    Add 2 system variables:
    _NT_ALT_SYMBOL_PATH
    _NT_SYMBOL_PATH
    and set them both to:
    d:\symbols\private;srv*d:\symbols\web*Symbol information

NOTE:
    I created in d: drive, change the drive where you create yours.

topgundcp, Jan 20, 2016
  5. Still got the same error, do you have a screenshot of yours?

6. topgundcp Win User
    WinDbg error. [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jan 20, 2016
  7. Well no wonder I got it wrong, I thought you meant to do it in one entry and include the & sign....

8. WinDbg error.

topgundcp

I've got it somewhat fixed, now it kinda prints double the checking of the symbols, sometimes it does, sometimes not, is this also a fixable error?

9. topgundcp Win User
    I don't have this problem so I cannot tell you what's wrong.
    How did you set up WinDebug in the first place ? From WinDBG - Install Configure - Windows 10 Forums ?
    FYI, I didn't follow the tutorial. Just Install WinDebug for Windows 10 and set those 2's environment variables.

EDIT: you can try to delete everything under x:\symbols\web (Change x: to your drive letter) and let WinDebug re-download the symbols.

topgundcp, Jan 20, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Those errors have a few reasons:
    • Missing symbols
    • Corrupted symbols,
    • Counterfeit system,
    • Hardware damage,
    • Improper configuration of Windbg,
    • Microsoft servers down (rarely happening)

In case of missing symbols, simply reload (re-open) the dumps a few times so the symbols are downloaded.

In case of corrupted symbols,

• empty the symbol folder, move the symbols to a different folder,
    • open the dump a few times, this should download the necessary symbols,
    • move the symbols back to the original folder and say no when Windows asks if you want to copy the files with the same name too.

11. Well I mean honestly I can live with it. I just wanted to know if it was a common thing or not.

12. axe0 New Member
    It is a very common thing, especially with new users

13. WinDbg error.

Well I don't feel like I'm "new"..

14. axe0 New Member
    Didn't say you are new *Wink , only that it occurs mostly with new users because they don't have the symbols and are not aware of how it works.

I sometimes have it too, looking at my 2.23GB symbol folder it usually means corrupted files for me

Thema:

WinDbg error.

1. WinDbg error. - Similar Threads - WinDbg error

2. BSOD Kernel Error 41 Bugcheckcode 292; WinDbg shows missing symbols, unable to analyze it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel Error 41 Bugcheckcode 292; WinDbg shows missing symbols, unable to analyze it...: Been running into WHEA_UNCORRETABLE_ERROR on Windows 11 while playing Roblox Desktop version, here is the minidump for the BSOD.I saw in this post that Patrick Barker helped them with my exact same issue, if you have any idea of how to get WinDbg to have all WHEA-related...
  3. BSOD Kernel Error 41 Bugcheckcode 292; WinDbg shows missing symbols, unable to analyze it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kernel Error 41 Bugcheckcode 292; WinDbg shows missing symbols, unable to analyze it...: Been running into WHEA_UNCORRETABLE_ERROR on Windows 11 while playing Roblox Desktop version, here is the minidump for the BSOD.I saw in this post that Patrick Barker helped them with my exact same issue, if you have any idea of how to get WinDbg to have all WHEA-related...
  4. Help error on my PC here is my windbg

Help error on my PC here is my windbg: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has...
  5. Help error on my PC here is my windbg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help error on my PC here is my windbg: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has...
  6. Help error on my PC here is my windbg

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. "No export analyze found"-- WinDbg !analyze -v error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No export analyze found"-- WinDbg !analyze -v error: Hi,Recently I've been experiencing issues with WinDbg Preview. Whenever I run the analyze command, I get the error 'No export analyze found'. I decided to search online for fixes. In Microsoft Tech Community, one of them was to manually enter the source path, which I had...
  8. "No export analyze found"-- WinDbg !analyze -v error

"No export analyze found"-- WinDbg !analyze -v error: Hi,Recently I've been experiencing issues with WinDbg Preview. Whenever I run the analyze command, I get the error 'No export analyze found'. I decided to search online for fixes. In Microsoft Tech Community, one of them was to manually enter the source path, which I had...
  9. WinDbg "No export analyze found" error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WinDbg "No export analyze found" error: This error has been seen by many people for a few days. I just want to learn something about this error and how we can fix this problem. There are some example posts from other...
  10. WinDbg "No export analyze found" error

WinDbg "No export analyze found" error: This error has been seen by many people for a few days. I just want to learn something about this error and how we can fix this problem. There are some example posts from other...