Windows 10: WinDbg error

Discus and support WinDbg error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For some reason, I can't debug using WinDbg. This error pops up whenever I debug my minidump files. Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by djdelarosa25, Jun 29, 2017.

1. WinDbg error

For some reason, I can't debug using WinDbg. This error pops up whenever I debug my minidump files.

I can confirm that the files are not corrupted, as I posted them here in this forum and the problem got troubleshooted.

I have attached my BSOD zip that contains the two minidump files.

:)

djdelarosa25, Jun 29, 2017

2. BSOD - tcpip.sys failure - anybody smart enough to figure this out???

BugCheck D1, {3c, 2, 1, fffff80c51947705}

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for FortiFilter.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ipeaklwf.sys

Probably caused by : FortiFilter.sys ( FortiFilter+1ceb )

I think the BSOD issues is resolved.

Here is some article how to configure and analyze with the WinDBG

Install and Configure WinDBG for BSOD Analysis Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials

WinDBG - The Basics for Debugging Crash Dumps in Windows 10 Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Jun 29, 2017
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 29, 2017
  4. essenbe Win User

WinDbg error

essenbe, Jun 29, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    Code: BugCheck EF, {ffffb201db7ac640, 0, 0, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atc.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atc.sys----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----Probably caused by : svchost.exe[/quote] Code: BugCheck EF, {ffffd2829cb51200, 0, 0, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atc.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atc.sys----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----Probably caused by : svchost.exe[/quote] Code: Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.[/quote]
    How come Windows error reporting is not working?
    The System log file was cleared.
    The Windows PowerShell log file was cleared.

How come the system log files and windows powershell logs were cleared?
    Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.
    Unable to produce a minidump file from the full dump file.

Code: bdfwfpf bdfwfpf bdfwfpf Kernel System Running OK TRUE FALSE 0 81,920 0 2/9/2016 8:12:25 PM \??\C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free\ 8,192[/quote]

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

1) winver (in the pop up about windows > view your windows version and build > type this information into the thread)

2) sfc /scannow

3) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

4) chkdsk /scan

When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on copy > paste into the thread

5) uninstall Bitdefender using the uninstall tool: Uninstall Bitdefender

6) check settings to increase likelihood of collecting dmp files: BSOD Finding and fixing them - Microsoft Community

zbook, Jun 29, 2017
  6. BSODHunter, Jun 29, 2017
  7. djdelarosa25, Jun 29, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

WinDbg error

The version that I started with was the new one and it had the get context failed as you have above. Had to roll back like BSODHunter

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

WinDbg error

1. WinDbg error - Similar Threads - WinDbg error

2. BSOD Kernel Error 41 Bugcheckcode 292; WinDbg shows missing symbols, unable to analyze it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel Error 41 Bugcheckcode 292; WinDbg shows missing symbols, unable to analyze it...: Been running into WHEA_UNCORRETABLE_ERROR on Windows 11 while playing Roblox Desktop version, here is the minidump for the BSOD.I saw in this post that Patrick Barker helped them with my exact same issue, if you have any idea of how to get WinDbg to have all WHEA-related...
  3. BSOD Kernel Error 41 Bugcheckcode 292; WinDbg shows missing symbols, unable to analyze it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kernel Error 41 Bugcheckcode 292; WinDbg shows missing symbols, unable to analyze it...: Been running into WHEA_UNCORRETABLE_ERROR on Windows 11 while playing Roblox Desktop version, here is the minidump for the BSOD.I saw in this post that Patrick Barker helped them with my exact same issue, if you have any idea of how to get WinDbg to have all WHEA-related...
  4. Help error on my PC here is my windbg

Help error on my PC here is my windbg: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has...
  5. Help error on my PC here is my windbg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help error on my PC here is my windbg: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has...
  6. Help error on my PC here is my windbg

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. "No export analyze found"-- WinDbg !analyze -v error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No export analyze found"-- WinDbg !analyze -v error: Hi,Recently I've been experiencing issues with WinDbg Preview. Whenever I run the analyze command, I get the error 'No export analyze found'. I decided to search online for fixes. In Microsoft Tech Community, one of them was to manually enter the source path, which I had...
  8. "No export analyze found"-- WinDbg !analyze -v error

"No export analyze found"-- WinDbg !analyze -v error: Hi,Recently I've been experiencing issues with WinDbg Preview. Whenever I run the analyze command, I get the error 'No export analyze found'. I decided to search online for fixes. In Microsoft Tech Community, one of them was to manually enter the source path, which I had...
  9. WinDbg "No export analyze found" error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WinDbg "No export analyze found" error: This error has been seen by many people for a few days. I just want to learn something about this error and how we can fix this problem. There are some example posts from other...
  10. WinDbg "No export analyze found" error

WinDbg "No export analyze found" error: This error has been seen by many people for a few days. I just want to learn something about this error and how we can fix this problem. There are some example posts from other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windbg Unable to read context Win32 error 0n30