Windows 10: Windos 10 file explorer crashes every time trying to open it.

Discus and support Windos 10 file explorer crashes every time trying to open it. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello can you help me my windows 10 are crashing just like in this video. I tried to watch videos in youtube and find the answer, but non of them get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by marcius, Jul 3, 2016.

1. marcius Win User

Windos 10 file explorer crashes every time trying to open it.

Hello can you help me my windows 10 are crashing just like in this video. I tried to watch videos in youtube and find the answer, but non of them get the problem fix.

:)

marcius, Jul 3, 2016

2. Windows Explorer Crashes every time I open it

If you recently installed kb4041676, it might be the culprit.

Power on and off your computer three times

On the third time, your computer will boot into the Advanced Recovery environment

Click Advanced Options

Click Troubleshoot

Click Advanced Options

Click Startup settings

Click Restart

Press (4) to Enable Safe Mode

Wait while Windows 10 starts in safe mode.

Press Windows key + R

Type: appwiz.cpl

Hit Enter

Click View installed updates

Select the recent update

(This is the update you want to uninstall kb4041676)

Right click it then click uninstall.

Try uninstalling the update to see if it restores functionality.

While you are in Safe Mode, press Windows key + X

Click Event Viewer

Expand Windows Logs

Click System

Click the most recent red exclamation to see what it say

Reply here with the contents.

If you need more help, please continue to engage with us. We want to help you through this.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 3, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jul 3, 2016
Thema:

Windos 10 file explorer crashes every time trying to open it.

1. Windos 10 file explorer crashes every time trying to open it. - Similar Threads - Windos file explorer

2. File Explorer buffers every time I open a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer buffers every time I open a file: Not sure if anyone's had this issue before, everything on my PC is working fine but any time I open any folder in file explorer it buffers for a couple seconds before opening the file. I've tried restarting folder explorer from task manager, clearing caches, cleaning up my C...
  3. File Explorer buffers every time I open a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer buffers every time I open a file: Not sure if anyone's had this issue before, everything on my PC is working fine but any time I open any folder in file explorer it buffers for a couple seconds before opening the file. I've tried restarting folder explorer from task manager, clearing caches, cleaning up my C...
  4. File Explorer buffers every time I open a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. right click in file explorer crashes every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click in file explorer crashes every time: When ever I right click in File Explorer it crashes and closes windows Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-in-file-explorer-crashes-every-time/670421da-e1ae-4771-9dd5-f70bbdcee6c5
  6. right click in file explorer crashes every time

right click in file explorer crashes every time: When ever I right click in File Explorer it crashes and closes windows Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-in-file-explorer-crashes-every-time/670421da-e1ae-4771-9dd5-f70bbdcee6c5
  7. Graphics Settings crashes every time I try to open it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Settings crashes every time I try to open it.: Hello, I have restarted my pc, reset my pc but every time I try to open it, it would still crash. The whole settings works fine it's just the graphics settings that just doesn't work. Please help....
  8. Graphics Settings crashes every time I try to open it.

Graphics Settings crashes every time I try to open it.: Hello, I have restarted my pc, reset my pc but every time I try to open it, it would still crash. The whole settings works fine it's just the graphics settings that just doesn't work. Please help....
  9. File explorer crashing every other time I use it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer crashing every other time I use it: I've had this problem for a few weeks now. I use it to upload something, or just open it to use the files directly, and before it even loads anything it freezes and goes white. The only way to fix this is to close it, which takes multiple seconds and sometimes even requires...
  10. Every time I try to open a picture by right clicking on it , Windows File Explorer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every time I try to open a picture by right clicking on it , Windows File Explorer...: Hi. Every time I try to open a picture by right clicking on it, Windows File Explorer crashes/not responds This happens, only when the picture is inside a Folder. My PC runs Windows 10 with the latest updates. Any suggestion/help would be much appreciated. Thanks in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows files crashes every time i try to move it