Windows 10: Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001

Discus and support Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have used money 2001 till now with window version 8.1 yesterday update window 10 and installed money it opens but I am unable to restore my previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Motiramlulla, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001

I have used money 2001 till now with window version 8.1 yesterday update window 10 and installed money it opens but I am unable to restore my previous backup under name Microsoft Money final.mny. Please Help

:)

Motiramlulla, Dec 1, 2023

2. Microsoft Money 2001

Hi

Does anyone have the CD for Microsoft Money 2001 please?

I've updated my PC to Windows 10 and it requires a file (money.pkg) to complete the reinstall.

If so, could the CD files be uploaded to OneDrive please?

KR

Martin

MartinDRogers, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Transferring Microsoft money 2001 Standard data from one computer to another.

I used Microsoft money 2001 Standard from the early beginning.

I have, of course, the original setup CD.

In the meantime I changed few computers and transferring data files from one to another computer worked.

Now I bought the new notebook and installed Microsoft Money 2001 program.

In the past my son arranged my computer problems and transferred data files.

Now I do not have nobody but Microsoft community to ask for the help.

I used in both computers Windows 10.

I tried and lost a lot of time to transfer all my Microsoft money 2001 data from the old computer to the new one by copying data on USB flash drive.

Of course, it does not work.

I am completely unsuccessful.

Pls help me – step by step for dummies, what I have to do to get Microsoft money 2001 Standard data from one computer to another.

Thanks a lot.

MajaCuliberg, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Ken Blake Win User

Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001

Microsoft Money 2001

Three points:

1. Nobody could legally give you the CD or the files on it. That would be software piracy.

2. If somebody *did* give it to you, unless you know and trust the person implicitly, you should not use it. There is a strong possibility that it could be infected with malware.

3. Money 2001 is a very old program. I don't know for sure, but there's a good chance that it would not run under Windows 10

Ken Blake, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001

1. Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001 - Similar Threads - Window Microsoft money

2. Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001: I have used money 2001 till now with window version 8.1 yesterday update window 10 and installed money it opens but I am unable to restore my previous backup. Please Help...
  3. Microsoft Money in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Money in Windows 10: I want to convert to Windows 10 operating system from Windows 7 Pro. I use Microsoft Money to manage my financial affairs. I reviewed serveral comments about Microsoft Money in Windows 10 operatirng system that report Microsoft Money as NOT working in Windows 10 operating...
  4. Microsoft Money in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money in Windows 10: I want to convert to Windows 10 operating system from Windows 7 Pro. I use Microsoft Money to manage my financial affairs. I reviewed serveral comments about Microsoft Money in Windows 10 operatirng system that report Microsoft Money as NOT working in Windows 10 operating...
  5. Microsoft Money in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Money on Windows 10

Microsoft Money on Windows 10: I have used MS Money since it's inception. I downloaded the Sunset edition to my laptop a couple of years ago or more and it has been working fine, up until now that is. My laptop has a glitch and I cannot get it to load. So I'm trying to Download it to my desktop which is...
  7. Microsoft Train Simulator 2001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Train Simulator 2001: Hello, I have problem with this game wich I played many yeras ago on the same PC. When I try to start Microsoft Train Simulator launcher.exe/train.exe only become black screen & after few seconds it will crash with issue "Did this program worked correctly?" I have tried a...
  8. Microsoft Money 2004 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Money 2004 and Windows 10: I have been using Microsoft Money 2004 for years. Last time was Jan 21, 2020. Today I can't open it and it asks for my disc which of course I can't find. What has happened in two weeks?...
  9. Microsoft Money MSM with Windows 10

Microsoft Money MSM with Windows 10: I have only just upgraded to windows 10 from 7 and I must have a very old version of Microsoft Money because all of the methods to fix using MSM Windows 10 problems have not worked. I noticed that most of the recommendations are from many years ago so wondered if there was...
  10. Microsoft Money and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money and Windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional, everything was working fine except as you all know, Money wouldn't work. I went back to Windows 7. Now I see that the problem seems to be fixed. My question is as follows: If I download and install Windows 10 again, are...