Windows 10: window 10 april update,mouse multifinger gesture,precision touchpad,black screen,

Discus and support window 10 april update,mouse multifinger gesture,precision touchpad,black screen, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft community, I request u to solve m my problem, multifinger mouse gesture for multitasking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VishalSingh_98, Jul 24, 2018.

1. window 10 april update,mouse multifinger gesture,precision touchpad,black screen,

Dear Microsoft community,

I request u to solve m my problem, multifinger mouse gesture for multitasking does not work, m usually used to two, three finger on touchpad for multitasking, sometime when I open any app like vlc media player, any game etc it will be crashed lot of time, when I go on taskmanager to see what is happened, usually there are "RUNTIME BROKER" & "SYSTEM INTERRUPT" run with 100% disk work, allot of time blackscreen occur and stopped all the feature. still everything updated.

Please consider my problems, I will be highly obliged you.

Name- Vishal Singh

Laptop- acer e5 573g with 12gb ram,2gb nvidia graphic,

:)

VishalSingh_98, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Disabling touchpad gestures in Windows 10

Hi Andrzej,

Precision touchpad is one of the improvements recently brought to Windows 10 to support touch gestures. Is you device running on Windows Creators Update? If yes, follow the steps below to disable touchpad:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Ease of Access.
    • Click Touchpad.
    • Under Touchpad, toggle the switch on or off.
    • You can also uncheck the box beside Leave touchpad on the when a mouse is connectedoption to disable it when you use a traditional mouse.
    Once done with the steps above, check if the issue will persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Multifinger gestures not working

I tried the steps you have given however there has been no change in the situation- the settings are still greyed out as above and i cannot use multifinger gestures.

My windows 10 version is 1709, OS build 16299.248

LucianneSarson, Jul 24, 2018
  4. window 10 april update,mouse multifinger gesture,precision touchpad,black screen,

Swipe gestures

When I go to devices, all it shows it mouse. No touchpad. And when I try the 2nd option, there is nothing next to the hardware tab except for SetPoint(a Logitech thing)

Patrick O'Connor1622, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

window 10 april update,mouse multifinger gesture,precision touchpad,black screen,

1. window 10 april update,mouse multifinger gesture,precision touchpad,black screen, - Similar Threads - window april update

2. Touchpad Gestures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad Gestures: Don't know if anyone looked into this or I'm too late, but you can use gestures in windows 10 just like GNOME 40 gestures.. do two/three fingers swipe up, down, left, right to see the magic.. submitted by /u/Mr_Linux_Lover [link] [comments]...
  3. Dragging with right click gesture for touchpad using windows precision drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dragging with right click gesture for touchpad using windows precision drivers: I am using a normal laptop with standard touchpad with windows precision drivers. Today, most of the laptop touchpad use windows precision drivers, and are mostly gesture controlled. While we have many features like zooming in and out, rotating clock and anti clock wise and...
  4. Touchpad gesture

Touchpad gesture: Hi, I'm trying 2 finger scroll using my touchpad but I'm not able to use any gestures on the touchpad. I looked upon the internet and try to figure it out from the device manager but there is no touchpad option in the device manager. I also tried settings -> touchpad but...
  5. Precision Touchpad

Precision Touchpad: Hello! How do I get Precision Touchpad on my Dell Laptop having Synaptics Touchpad? I have Synaptics touchpad driver v19.2.17.70 Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/precision-touchpad/2c45619b-f952-41f0-8413-36292f432ba5
  6. Precision touchpad gesture setting not changing MSI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Precision touchpad gesture setting not changing MSI: Hello, I have msi laptop. I wanted to use precision touchpad gestures. It is working somehow, but I cannot change any of the settings. It changes in settings, but when I use it keeps working as if I didnt change it. Help me please :)...
  7. Touchpad gesture

Touchpad gesture: Hi, I just installed a new windows 10 on my laptop but my touchpad gestures are not working. Can you please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-gesture/2f2fc9f1-d1db-4309-a3a9-e233dc3c82b7
  8. Precision touchpad and Logitech mouse gestures in a VM?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Precision touchpad and Logitech mouse gestures in a VM?: I'm looking for the best VM setup where I can use the touchpad with Precision gestures or for Logitech Master mouse with all its gestures in a VM. Having "just" a plain mouse in a VM, is really limiting when you are used to lots of gestures that can make your work much...
  9. Windows 10 April Update black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 April Update black screen: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 3451 laptop with Intel Celeron N2840 processor. Each time i try to upgrade to the April update, my laptop works for a few seconds then the screen turns black. I had to downgrade to the Fall creators update as a result. Is this because of the graphics...
  10. 4 finger gesture doesn't work under Windows 10 with Precision Touchpad

4 finger gesture doesn't work under Windows 10 with Precision Touchpad: Hi, My laptop has a Synaptic precision touchpad (there are no specific gesture menus under the mouse settings, just whatever windows shows me under the touchpad menu in the metro setting app). I'm running SCU 1803 as I'm in the release preview ring. I've had the advanced...