Windows 10: Window 10 command problem

Discus and support Window 10 command problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm using win 10. In this cmd prompt. I cant see my system serial number. It is in hidden form.. cmd is "wmic bios get serialnumber". So one find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KAMESWARAN, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Window 10 command problem

I'm using win 10. In this cmd prompt. I cant see my system serial number. It is in hidden form.. cmd is "wmic bios get serialnumber".
    So one find through in your win10 os.
    attachment here..

:)

KAMESWARAN, Dec 27, 2015

2. windows 10 update problem

I just buy new dell laptop core intel i3 -7100u processer. All software installed but stopped in updating windows 10 when it started. How can I solve this problem ?

Regards

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

window 10 update problem, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Dec 27, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member
Thema:

Window 10 command problem

1. Window 10 command problem - Similar Threads - Window command problem

2. win 10 problem with command poche boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 problem with command poche boot: Good evening. I have windows 10 pro and when I surf a window appears for seconds as you can see below. I found the path of the file there in the hidden folders, but I can't find the last one that says grstwit. What do you suggest I do? Delete the entire roaming folder?Change....
  3. win 10 problem with command poche boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 problem with command poche boot: Good evening. I have windows 10 pro and when I surf a window appears for seconds as you can see below. I found the path of the file there in the hidden folders, but I can't find the last one that says grstwit. What do you suggest I do? Delete the entire roaming folder?Change....
  4. Problem with command prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with command prompt: the command prompt told me that it can't find the desktop, I don't know what to do. I need to run a python file but it continue to say that it can't find the directory of the file. After that I try to move the file to the desktop and now it says that it can't find it...
  5. command propt problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    command propt problem: 'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. same thing happening all the times for all commands how to i rectify this [ATTACH]...
  6. Run Command Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run Command Problem: I recently had viruses on my computer and just noticed that my Run command is not working properly. When I put in Run... I get the pop up box as usual, but when I put in a command, %temp%, %msconfig%, etc. It asks for me to choose a program to open it. I know about program...
  7. command prompt problem

command prompt problem: when I click to cmd prompt it is not opening and it is showing shortcut file which is not opening please solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-problem/a8182e7b-7699-4dc2-9339-8bded7bd6c35
  8. run command problem

run command problem: what I enter in run command it is not saving history why so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-command-problem/c25284b3-3a40-4898-aa2f-bd7912b033d6
  9. Windows Command Processor Problem

Windows Command Processor Problem: For a while now I have been having a windows command processor appear on my task bar and in my task manager, this command processor is constantly disappearing and reappearing so I cannot exit out of it or even end the process, I have received help from customer support about...
  10. command prompt problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    command prompt problem: Hi guys the opacity slider it's gray Please, what is the solution [img] 17498