Windows 10: Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl

Discus and support Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On Fri 5/19/2017 7:08:23 PM your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051917-12968-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sphee, May 19, 2017.

1. sphee Win User

Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl

On Fri 5/19/2017 7:08:23 PM your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051917-12968-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C310)
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800D8C2560E)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Been having this problem for a while. Please help

:)

sphee, May 19, 2017
  2. ZelixOG Win User

IRQL BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Ok I will do that. Is there any fix to the ntoskrnl crash though? That happened again as well. I seem to get that very often. That gpu crash is the first time ive seen it. I see the ntoskrnl crash very frequently.

ZelixOG, May 19, 2017
  3. Blue screens on a desktop. Including Crash dumps. They include: Critical-Process-Died, Memory-Management, IRQL_Not_Equal_Or_Less

Jason

It simply can not be ntoskrnl as that is one of the main OS processes. It NEVER crashes because if there is something wrong with it the system will not boot. No idea where you are seeing it say the cause is Ntoskrnl

If you cant get it to crash and they can, they are doing something to make it crash. Perhaps it is networking, perhaps it is the power source there. It can be anything and it is impossible to diagnose via third party.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 19, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, May 21, 2017
Thema:

1. Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl - Similar Threads - Window Crash Awake

2. ntoskrnl Windows 11 Crash PC Bootable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl Windows 11 Crash PC Bootable: HiI started getting full blue screen crashes after having no previous issues. Starting today when I booted my PC.I cannot provide minidump files or run CMD as admin as that leads to instant crashes. I run the latest drivers on windows and my Nvidia graphics card. I have tried...
  3. ntoskrnl Windows 11 Crash PC Bootable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl Windows 11 Crash PC Bootable: HiI started getting full blue screen crashes after having no previous issues. Starting today when I booted my PC.I cannot provide minidump files or run CMD as admin as that leads to instant crashes. I run the latest drivers on windows and my Nvidia graphics card. I have tried...
  4. Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo.: Hello. I have been fighting random BSODs with NTOSKRNL and MSCSS for weeks. Finally found a couple threads related to blackmagic cards. Uninstalled my Decklink Duo 2 and the problem has seemed to resolve. I saw one thread here where it seemed to be suggested to reinstall the...
  5. NTOSKRNL causing hourly BSOD crashes Window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NTOSKRNL causing hourly BSOD crashes Window 10: Hi allfor the last few months my PC has been crashing randomly overnight, this has been getting worse to the point that it is happening every 15-30 mins. I am receiving multiple different Blue screen errors, from checking Bluescreenview they are caused by "allntoskrnl.exe...
  6. BSOD windows 10, ntoskrnl and more

BSOD windows 10, ntoskrnl and more: Hi there! I'd like some help with my last two bsods in two days. Here is the mini dump files. Please reply if you are not able to see it. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame-_weEF_2tb7BFVs7EhsENtR4?e=k8PEUh Sfcscannow says "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was...
  7. sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially: when I switch my computer to sleep using the commands on the keyboard it does enter the sleep mode and shuts down. However, by its own, it wakes up again. I know that it is not the mouse doing this because I have checked the device manager. I have Windows 10. At an...
  8. NTOSKRNL Crash

NTOSKRNL Crash: Hey guys, I have been having an issue with my computer randomly shutting off (when I am not near the computer). My PC almost almost posts a BSOD when I manually restart or shutdown the computer. I have checked the dump logs, which point back to ntoskrnl.exe as the problem. I...
  9. Windows 10 can't stay awake

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 can't stay awake: I just upgraded to Windows 10. The jury is still out if I like it better than Windows 7, but I think so. One big problem is nothing I've done will adjust the power setting to keep my laptop from going to sleep. I notice that there is not an option for "dim the screen" I doubt...
  10. Freeze on awake

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze on awake: Hey, Sometimes when my PC comes back up from hibernation (hybrid sleep enabled) it freezes so stiff that even the reset button stops working. The screen updates once so the clock widget on my taskbar shows the current time for a second. Sometimes the HDD light stays lit,...