Windows 10: window 10 download

Discus and support window 10 download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; try to download window 10 on my surface now it is locked andI receive an error message File/BCD error code 0xc0000098... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nattullo, Jul 20, 2018.

1. nattullo Win User

window 10 download

try to download window 10 on my surface now it is locked andI receive an error message File/BCD error code 0xc0000098

:)

nattullo, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2018
  4. window 10 download

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

window 10 download

1. window 10 download - Similar Threads - window download

2. Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11: Hi dears.... Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11 installed on laptop. It happened after I downloaded a few files and was in the process of renaming them. Now the download folder is not opening even after restart and goes into 'not responding' mode. The files being...
  3. Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11: Hi dears.... Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11 installed on laptop. It happened after I downloaded a few files and was in the process of renaming them. Now the download folder is not opening even after restart and goes into 'not responding' mode. The files being...
  4. Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. trying to download minecraft for the first time on pc windows 10 and it keeps saying there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to download minecraft for the first time on pc windows 10 and it keeps saying there...: my problem is that ive paid for minecraft and its not allowing me to play or even open minecraft without it saying theres an issue and i havebeen stuck with this that comes up and doesnt do anything either...
  6. trying to download minecraft for the first time on pc windows 10 and it keeps saying there...

trying to download minecraft for the first time on pc windows 10 and it keeps saying there...: my problem is that ive paid for minecraft and its not allowing me to play or even open minecraft without it saying theres an issue and i havebeen stuck with this that comes up and doesnt do anything either...
  7. Windows 10 KB5036979 pushes Microsoft account (direct download .msu)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5036979 pushes Microsoft account (direct download .msu): Windows 10 KB5036979 is rolling out to everyone, but it’s an optional patch that won’t download automatically. This update has a noteworthy change: it pushes against local accounts and nags you to use a Microsoft account. You can also directly download KB5036979 offline...
  8. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  9. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  10. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security