Windows 10: Window 10 icon on taskbar

Discus and support Window 10 icon on taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is the padlock icon on lower right corner of Windows 10? See Pic Thanks 33378 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thekmac, Dec 10, 2015.

1. thekmac Win User

Window 10 icon on taskbar

What is the padlock icon on lower right corner of Windows 10?
    See Pic
    Thanks

:)

thekmac, Dec 10, 2015
  2. WinnieR Win User

Window 10 - Volume Icon on Taskbar

I tried this possible solution yesterday, and it doesn't seem to have helped. Thank you for you're suggestion though!

WinnieR, Dec 10, 2015
  3. Window 10 - Volume Icon on Taskbar

Hi Winnie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Did this issue occurred as soon as you upgraded to Windows 10? Well, most of the issues are fixed by installing Windows Updates make sure that your system is up-to-date. Type Windows Updates in search bar and select Check for updates from the results.
    If updates are available, try installing them and check if it fixes the volume key issue.

Also run System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any system files corruption in the system. SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER
      :

sfc /scannow
    For more information refer to this link:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Hope it helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

SujataMoktan, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

Window 10 icon on taskbar

1. Window 10 icon on taskbar - Similar Threads - Window icon taskbar

2. Blank Windows 10 Icon In Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Windows 10 Icon In Taskbar: hi, i'm experience some problem only in my user account, the other user account not, several app like settings, microsfot store, and built in app icon are appear blank in my taskbar and appear as white paper icon in my start menu, i tried to rebuild icon cache by deleting...
  3. Icons on taskbar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons on taskbar Windows 10: How do I get icons to appear only once on the task bar for multiple windows of the same app? I prefer to see the Icon once on the taskbar and then have multiple windows appear within the menu above when right-clicking on that icon....
  4. OneNote for Windows 10 Taskbar Icon

OneNote for Windows 10 Taskbar Icon: The OneNote for Windows 10 taskbar icon has changed. It's somehow the same as the Chrome icon. I have tried restarting Windows explorer in Task Manager. I even ended the task and ran it as a new task. I've repaired OneNote and reset it. I've seen the whole "pin to task bar...
  5. Windows 10 Taskbar not opening icons

Windows 10 Taskbar not opening icons: The system: Windows 10 Home edition Version 2004 Build 19041.329 The problem: The Action Centre, Date/Calendar, Speakers and Internet Access icons have stopped working. Or at least will not open. This has happened in the past 10 days or so before which everything was...
  6. Windows 10 taskbar battery icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taskbar battery icon: Hi I have taskbar icon that shows me percentage of battery. But it shows me battery condition. Is it possible to set it to % of charge? submitted by /u/Adewi0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftnsp5/windows_10_taskbar_battery_icon/
  7. Icons on the taskbar - windows 10

Icons on the taskbar - windows 10: Hi, I've been experiencing some problems with the icons from several apps Calc, Spotify, Skype, Microsoft Store, etc. From a certains point in time, these icons just disappeared from the takskbar, though I can see that the app is active see picture as na exemple[ATTACH]. I...
  8. Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar

Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar: Hello, i have a problem. Into a randomly moment in taskbar the icons from him are refreshing, and i'm very upset. What can i do to resolve this problem? I've rebuilded the icon cache, i've restarted Explorer.exe, but nothing. What can I do?...
  9. Windows 10 taskbar toolbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskbar toolbar icons: I've been looking all over the paces and was not able to find any inteligent answer. Recently I lost my icons sort order for Quick Launch toolbar. any time after I move icons around to place all in some logical (to me) order, the next time I reboot the computer they are...
  10. remove icons in windows 10 taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    remove icons in windows 10 taskbar: Does someone know how to remove icons in windows 10 taskbar? I have tried deleting the programs but the icons remain in the taskbar. 52288