Windows 10: Window 10 Installation stuck on Logo

Discus and support Window 10 Installation stuck on Logo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Friends, I am currently using windows 7 on my HP Laptop Core i3. Now i trying to install window 10 from ISO. I created Bootable USB (With Rufus).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rizwan, Dec 20, 2015.

1. rizwan Win User

Window 10 Installation stuck on Logo

Hi Friends, I am currently using windows 7 on my HP Laptop Core i3. Now i trying to install window 10 from ISO. I created Bootable USB (With Rufus). While installing window the installation get stuck on window logo. I waited long time but nothing happened. Kindly guide me how can i solve this issue and complete the clean installation.

Thanks in advance

:)

rizwan, Dec 20, 2015

2. Windows 10 installation stuck on Windows logo

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 20, 2015
  3. Preeti Patel, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

Window 10 Installation stuck on Logo

1. Window 10 Installation stuck on Logo - Similar Threads - Window Installation stuck

2. Windows 10 installation stuck at Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation stuck at Windows Logo: Hello, I had been receiving the BSOD on my MSI laptop with the CRYPTO_LIBRARY_INTERNAL_ERROR. After that my laptop never starts without USB boot flash. So I basically need to repair the windows with USB boot flash.I’ve found that this problem often relates to the problem with...
  3. Windows 10 installation stuck at Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installation stuck at Windows Logo: Hello, I had been receiving the BSOD on my MSI laptop with the CRYPTO_LIBRARY_INTERNAL_ERROR. After that my laptop never starts without USB boot flash. So I basically need to repair the windows with USB boot flash.I’ve found that this problem often relates to the problem with...
  4. Windows 10 installation stuck at Windows Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Install stuck on Windows logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install stuck on Windows logo: I finished building a brand new computer with the following specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5600X GPU: GIGABYTE GAMING OC 3070 TiMB: MSI B550 TomahawkRAM: 32GB GSKILL TRIDENT Z NEO CL16SSD: Samsung 980 M2 NVMEI am trying to install windows 10 on my Samsung 980 using the Windows media...
  6. Windows 10 install stuck at logo screen

Windows 10 install stuck at logo screen: Hello, this is my first post here. I've been trying to install Windows 10 for a few days now and whatever I do I can't get past the black screen with the four blue rectangles that constitute the Windows 10 logo. (I haven't installed 10 before - does everyone see this...
  7. Windows 10 Installer Stuck On Windows Logo

Windows 10 Installer Stuck On Windows Logo: Before we start some context, my computer was manufactured in 2008, I don't have UEFI or secure boot on my system. Also my system originally shipped with Vista, I changed the hard drive some years ago and I reinstalled Vista, then upgraded to Windows 7, then to Windows 8,...
  8. Windows 10 stuck installing at logo

Windows 10 stuck installing at logo: hello i just recently finished building my pc and everything seems to run fine. I downloaded the windows installer to a usb and when i boot it up it rolls a couple dots at the logo then freezes completely. I dont think it has anything to do with me messing up the build but i...
  9. Windows installation stuck on logo

Windows installation stuck on logo: Hello guys, I have a problem with my computer after formatting it. It had Windows 8.1 installed, but I wanted to change to Windows 10, so I installed it. However, it wasn’t giving a good performance, so I’ve thought of going back to 8.1. The problem is, no matter how many...
  10. Install Stuck on Windows Logo

Install Stuck on Windows Logo: Hello, I have tried many times now for the past two days to install windows 10 as an upgrade from windows 7. I have tried the windows update tool that is supposed to do everything automatically for you and as soon as it reboots it just sits on the windows logo with not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 installation stuck on window symbol