Windows 10: Window 10 laptop and Dish Anywhere App not working correctly DVR recordings and some live...

Discus and support Window 10 laptop and Dish Anywhere App not working correctly DVR recordings and some live... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have newer windows 10 laptop. I have downloaded Dish Anywhere app and can get some of the functions to work, but cannot get all of my DVR recordings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by midge946, Aug 21, 2018.

1. midge946 Win User

Window 10 laptop and Dish Anywhere App not working correctly DVR recordings and some live...

I have newer windows 10 laptop. I have downloaded Dish Anywhere app and can get some of the functions to work, but cannot get all of my DVR recordings to work. I have only 5 of the recordings that work. I also tried to watch a couple of live movies on regular tv channels and they would not play. i can play the regular channels but not all . also sometimes the picture would vibrate or break up. I know of other people that are having the same problems. I can play the app on my phone and sisters I pad. but not on this laptop (HP). Dish does not know how to fix it. or that they even have complaints about it.

:)

midge946, Aug 21, 2018

2. Game DVR only recorded one or twice, how do I fix it?

I have been to the following link and checked all the following steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...r-windows-10#7b01dd01950d492aa6a353d958d63735

Sometimes, a recording doesn't end correctly. When that happens, you'll need to restart Game DVR to fix the problem:

• Close the game.
    • In the search box on the Windows taskbar, enter Task manager, and then select that desktop app.
    • In Task Manager, select More details.
    • In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast DVR server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select End task.
    • Restart the game and try recording again.

But there's a problem. The steps never state what to do if I can't find the Broadcast DVR Server. I need help. Please respond asap! Thank you! <3

WillCopeland, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Game DVR

Sometimes, a recording doesn't end correctly. When that happens, you'll need to restart Game DVR to fix the problem. Here are the steps:

• Close the game.
    • In the search box on the Windows taskbar, enter Task manager, and then select that desktop app.
    • In Task Manager, select More details.
    • In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast DVR server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select
      End task.
    • Restart the game and try recording again.

Catherine Cus., Aug 21, 2018
  4. Window 10 laptop and Dish Anywhere App not working correctly DVR recordings and some live...

Game DVR Glitched recording

I have tried all your steps and these are the results

1. That link doesn't mention my problem troubleshooted. my recording didn't stop but it glitches.

2. My shortcut keys are working and it still records when in windowed mode and also in fullscreen mode.

3. I have previously visited task manager and closed and restarted the task but no use. Still glitched

4. Deleted temporary files and folders from settings but no use. Still glitched.

5. Have no need to change the shortcut keys. they all work fine in windowed and in fullscreen mode.

6. My graphics card drivers are updated and they worked fine previously, before the issue.

I will really appreciate if you send me more suggestions so that this complex issue may be resolved. Please dont forget my issue. Please Microsoft! I am sure we will get this issue to a close. I am sure you will!! Game DVR is my only affordable game-recording
    software and it was pretty great before too. PLEASE DONT LET ME DOWN.

---------Waiting for a suggestion-------

The sample of this video is at my YouTube channel by . Go check it out for more info about the issue and please send me a reply or i may become disappointed :'(

I TRUST YOU AND PLEASE DONT PROVE IT WRONG!

MagicalHoney944, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Window 10 laptop and Dish Anywhere App not working correctly DVR recordings and some live...

1. Window 10 laptop and Dish Anywhere App not working correctly DVR recordings and some live... - Similar Threads - Window laptop Dish

2. Dish anywhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dish anywhere: How do I install dish anywhere to my windows 10 on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dish-anywhere/048b22a5-5aef-4018-aecd-ff957fdff3f6
  3. Connecting with Dish Anywhere with Edge

Connecting with Dish Anywhere with Edge: Dish Anywhere says Edge is not compatible. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-with-dish-anywhere-with-edge/e911d0d3-ecb6-48fb-be7c-d831c52f36b7
  4. Some Windows 10 Apps Live Tile Not Working

Some Windows 10 Apps Live Tile Not Working: I have contacted tech support, once they told me I can do in place upgrade, and that my tiles will work afterwards (specifically Spotify and Microsoft Store), it didn't. I contacted them again and I was told I can 'reset my PC', as the best option. Is there anything I can...
  5. Dish Anywhere - Receiver Offline

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dish Anywhere - Receiver Offline: I have tried multiple times to connect Dish Anywhere from my Windows 10 Microsoft Surface. It works on my IPAD and Kindle - but not the Surface. The error is "Receiver Offline". I have followed the steps to reset the Hopper w/Sling and the Internet Router without success....
  6. Recording game DVR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recording game DVR: I record my games using the game DVR but these clips don’t have a picture, only sound. Just a few games can be recorded with a picture such as Skyrim and KSP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-game-dvr/15bbdfdc-c75f-4e70-8f0d-e841f0018492
  7. No Game DVR Option Anywhere

No Game DVR Option Anywhere: I can't find an option to enable/disable Game DVR option on my Xbox app and the one in pc settings just shows me where the clips are stored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-game-dvr-option-anywhere/300b43de-69f6-4f3d-8fe9-72a680854344
  8. dish anywhere app stopped working after update on 9/13/18

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dish anywhere app stopped working after update on 9/13/18: Did the updates that came out 9/12 and 9/13/18 and now the dish anywhere player will not work. It just freezes up and sometimes will say internet isn't good enough. That's not it. Can use it on phone and stream from any other website and netflix. According to speedtest I...
  9. dish anywhere app stopped working after update on 9/13/18

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dish anywhere app stopped working after update on 9/13/18: Did the updates that came out 9/12 and 9/13/18 and now the dish anywhere player will not work. It just freezes up and sometimes will say internet isn't good enough. That's not it. Can use it on phone and stream from any other website and netflix. According to speedtest I...
  10. Xbox Game DVR can't record some games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Game DVR can't record some games.: Well, I use the Xbox Game DVR a lot when I play, specially League of Legends and Ori and the Blind Forest. But when I play Paladins, I can open de Game Bar, but te options of Win+G and Win+R don't work, it says that I can't record at the moment, and try again later. This...