Windows 10: Window 10 on 1024x575 screen difficulties

Discus and support Window 10 on 1024x575 screen difficulties in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 on a Lenovo S10 Netbook. Running VERY well and I am very happy with the performance. There is only 1 thing that I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by theo54au, Mar 26, 2016.

1. theo54au Win User

Window 10 on 1024x575 screen difficulties

I am running Windows 10 on a Lenovo S10 Netbook. Running VERY well and I am very happy with the performance.
    There is only 1 thing that I have difficulty with. The screen size is 1024x576 and I have set the screen resolution settings accordingly. I have the latest graphic display driver installed.
    But, some elements of Windows 10 are larger than 576 and go beyond the screen. Therefor some settings can not be saved because the "Save" button is below the screen.
    Also the Network pane, the first available network in the list is above the screen.
    Is there a way to reduce the size of those windows/Pane's?
    Thanks!
    Below are full screen examples:

Window 10 on 1024x575 screen difficulties [​IMG]

Window 10 on 1024x575 screen difficulties [​IMG]

:)

theo54au, Mar 26, 2016

2. How to make text darker on windows 10 screen?

HOW can I make text on windows 10 screen darker, I have difficulty in reading the text.

RichardStewart_954, Mar 26, 2016
  3. Problem playing games

Original Title:

Has anyone had difficulty with games and Windows 10? My screen just blacked out during a Solitaire game. I can hear the Microft start sound but absolutely no light. Does Windows 10 mess around with the visuals?

Dontlike10, Mar 26, 2016
Thema:

Window 10 on 1024x575 screen difficulties

1. Window 10 on 1024x575 screen difficulties - Similar Threads - Window 1024x575 screen

2. Microsoft Screen Time Difficulties

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Screen Time Difficulties: My daughter left her computer open, and it has locked. She opened the computer back up to request more time from me, but had the pop-up, "Something went wrong, We were unable to send your request. Are you connected to the internet?". She checked the internet and is connected...
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade Difficulties

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Upgrade Difficulties: I have reloaded a laptop that was installed with Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Home with the intention of upgrading it to Windows 10 Pro. The laptop is now showing as not activated. Will I need to install Windows 10 S on the laptops or can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the...
  4. WINDOWS 10 WIFI DIFFICULTIES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS 10 WIFI DIFFICULTIES: Hi I recently purchased a new HP laptop with Windows 10 home, version 1803. It takes a very long time - upto 10 minutes - for the system to find available WIFI networks. Once a network is found it takes at least 3 attempts to connect. Also once connected, the WIFI...
  5. Windows 10 upgrade difficulties

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 upgrade difficulties: After upgrading my HP laptop to Windows 10, Quicken 2017 completely stopped working. I downloaded the program again from quicken.com, it seemed to install properly, but won't run. When I click the icon a little blue circle appears for an instant, as if it's going to run,...
  6. Difficulty reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difficulty reinstalling Windows 10: My Lenovo G50-45 laptop has failed to install Windows 10 updates for several months. Following advice, yesterday I reset the laptop to its original setting, so I am now back to Windows 8. I have been trying to reinstall Windows 10 from the Microsoft website but after...
  7. Screen resolution difficulties.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen resolution difficulties.: I recent got a new computer and I got a new monitor to go with it. None of the resolutions that the PC will let me use will fit. Is there any way that I can create a custom resolution, or find more resolutions that will fit? (My driver and PC are up to date, so that isn't the...
  8. Screen resolution difficulties.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen resolution difficulties.: I recent got a new computer and I got a new monitor to go with it. None of the resolutions that the PC will let me use will fit. Is there any way that I can create a custom resolution, or find more resolutions that will fit? (My driver and PC are up to date, so that isn't the...
  9. Difficulties downloading Windows 10

Difficulties downloading Windows 10: Hi all, I currently have Windows 8.1 and am looking to upgrade to Windows 10. I reserved a copy, and then got told it was ready to Download. I started the download and all seemed to be going fine for an hour. That was three days ago. Now, I am constantly getting the...
  10. Difficulty installing Windows 10

Difficulty installing Windows 10: Hello everybody, I'm Mark from the UK, can anybody assist me with the installation of windows 10. I checked windows update and it shows the platform has been downloaded to my pc. It also says in windows update installation failed. I then went on to the get windows 10 icon...